[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

Does anyone have a direct link or torrent link for the second week of GoJuWon's Scandal, which I'm assuming aired on 04/07?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...i just started watching this show and i happened to stumble across the one with Danny Ahn and OMG!!!

i'm in love! he and his gf in there were soooo freaking adorable and wonderful together! i really want to watch the eng subbed ones but the videos are only private on YT.... anyone know where else to watch them with subs? perhaps another hosting site???

I need some help guys!

During Thunder's episode I heard a BGM that I want really bad.

link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBLSLB3VOhQ

Starts at 1:28-1:57

I caught every time it rains it rains it's like pennies from heaven every time it rains it rains

The song is a remix of Billy Holiday's pennies form heaven I believe but I can't find this remix so i really need that BGM list if the have one. I can't korean either.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stupidityou

may i know where can i watch these with english subtitles?? especially jo kwon's ?

seems like all were removed from youtube..

thanks in advance!! =)

Guest BLPY55

Can anyone here tell me where i can watch Mnet scandal from episode 1 with english subs. All the links in youtube are broken. Thanks Alot. And by the way, how many episodes are there now???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jayparkluv4eva

guys!!!i need help :(

i watched sang chu on dream team n fall for him haha!!

so i really wanna watch him on mnet scandal..he's on episode 26..

please ^^

thanx in advance :)

Guest Cherry-li

Hi! Just found links for the episode with Eli of U-KISS AND with english subs. =)

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.c.../11/zREKCIUZiC4

The others are following. ;D

BIG thanks to ukissrocket team @YT. ^-~

My Mnet SCANDAL's channel on viikii.net : http://www.viikii.ne...oto/MnetSCANDAL

This channel is completly dead since Youtube deleted all my videos. I'm trying to upload them again on another website, but it'll take time, that's why I need people to help me.

@tvxqbuzz7921: understand you are looking for this torrent link, here it is.

Torrent Link for Ko Joo Won's episode (part 2)

Aired on 7 April 2010

http://www.box.net/shared/0yabpaylf8

This is my first time creating the torrent link so if u have issues, let me know.

Guest AMMER

Hello guys, does anyone know about where I can watch or download Qri & Park Tae Jun 's scaldal with English Subbs?

I found that these ep. in youtube were removed of all clip. I really wanna see PTJ in these show.  Thank you all.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Moonkate

It would be appreciate if any body spends sometime to list out name of artist with link to download from the beginning till now. This is really interesting show in my country. Our country has been broadcasting recently. 

I have watched several from the list in the 1st page of this thread and I really like Danny, Wheesung, Ji suk, and Hong Ki. Those nice guys made me touched by their truthful care to girlfriends. I will make my boyfriend see clips in order to enjoy something interesting and cute.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived