[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

Guest Deus5000

^Thats what i was wondering. For some reason or another cute_girl hasn't released the torrent. But shes very busy, she has to keep up with so many threads it must hurt her head just doing it every day. Hope she does get last weeks episode up though.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yimmmah

i just finished watching hongki's scandal and it was really sad I thought....

it made me curious....:

which couples have actually succeeded in mutually exchanging phone numbers in the end? ... I didn't watch all the episodes, but i really wanna know so I know which ones to watch next...

i just finished watching hongki's scandal and it was really sad I thought....

it made me curious....:

which couples have actually succeeded in mutually exchanging phone numbers in the end? ... I didn't watch all the episodes, but i really wanna know so I know which ones to watch next...

Danny Ahn

Kim Tae Woo

Jo Kwon

this is for season 1..(did i left any other couples which exchange their number?)

and i strongly recommend you to watch FT Island JONGHUN episode if you are okay with the excessive amount of skinship..

they are such an adorable cute couple and seems so real..

sadly, jonghun didn't give out his number

i dunno about Season 2 coz i only watch some parts of Thunder episode..did he exchange his number with the girl?

Guest lilovski

Danny Ahn

Kim Tae Woo

Jo Kwon

this is for season 1..(did i left any other couples which exchange their number?)

qri and hyomin from t-ara exchanged emails.

Guest vanessahudgens

anyone know where to watch the whole second episode of t-ara's subbed? i have only seen the first one. i am tempted to sub it myself with my korean vocab, haha

Guest enrique3mex

As always cutegirl, you are the best! :)

I thank you very much for this new chapter! I knew that it was transmitted from Wednesday, and I didn't know to who attending for help, in order to see the new season.

Thanks again! :D

Best wishes!

Guest secretplaceee

Hi, I understand that this is super old, but does anyone have the ENG SUBS for ep 18? Part 2 of Ga-In and Narsha?

anyone know where to watch the whole second episode of t-ara's subbed? i have only seen the first one. i am tempted to sub it myself with my korean vocab, haha

the whole episode of t-ara mnet scandal with eng sub is available to watch at snowwinter29 chanel at youtube ;)

qri and hyomin from t-ara exchanged emails.

oh yes..thanks..

q-ri and hyomin exchange email with their dates because at that time they were not allowed to use cellphone ;)

Guest RaaR_sassy53

hi there..

does anyone here know where i can find nichkhun's episode with eng. subs? i know it's a pretty old episode,but i really really really want to watch it.

i just found out that the subbed ones on youtube had been taken down by mnet.

maybe someone out there managed to keep his/her own copy of the subbed video.

please please please i wanna watch it~~

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT.TT

Guest louiseharn

Hello everyone! :) Do you know where I can watch the last part of Eli's Mnet Scandal with English sub?

And I've been searching for the episode 2 of Jo Kwon's Mnet Scandal with English sub for weeks but I can't find it.

Do you know guys where I can find it? Thank you in advance! :)

Guest louiseharn

Waaaaaaaaaah! I just finished watching Eli's scandal, thanks to Liloviski for the link. :)

I felt sad for the both of them. Eli likes the girl, it is obvious. It's just so sad that they let destiny decide for both of them.

I do believe that destiny is a matter of choice, not by chance. I just hope that their paths will cross again someday. :)

lool I watched Eli MNET Scandal. I looove the gurl, she's soo friggin down to earth and she's CUTE. But I reckon Eli made teh right choice, he need to concentrate on his career and she needs to concentrate on her acting. MAYBE if fate allows it, they'll meet in the Entertainment Industry!

Could someone post Go JuWon's episode with eng subs? Possibly on Youtube?

I have a fan club for him and I want to share it with my members and I know most of them don't like downloading videos online.

Archived