[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so who`ll be the next one to enter the scandal?

about JONGHUN.. even though I haven`t watched the whole ep 20, I think.. some fans are just, you know.. closed-minded.. because if you`re really a fan, then you should respect the decision of your idol.. how can you call your self a FAN if you can`t support whatever he wanted to do right? aigoo. :(

but even though the ending is sad.. let`s just hope that they will be able to meet true happiness.. :)

Guest Deus5000

First time post!!!

The next one is Baek Ji Young. The last 15-20 minutes of the last episode was her scandal starting. I have to ask what happened while they were eating where a waitress came over and got Baek to sign something and offered it to the boyfriend and he had to embarrassingly decline. Did she think he was famous too? If so, xD.

Also, my thoughts on the last Scandal:

The fans are pretty crazy in Korea. Not sure whether its the culture or mentality of Koreans to speak your mind, but for that girl to say those things to him, was out of order. She should stick to her own love life. I mean, did you see her? She wasn't exactly the best looking person either.

The couple themselves were adorable. They really did look like a couple, and the scene in the DVD room, i was anticipating more kisses, the couple were that convincing. Its a real shame they didn't exchange numbers as well. I'd like to know what he text her though.

Can someone please help me identify the songs playing in the background during these parts of Jong Hoon's first episode?

Episode 19:

* The very beginning - intro music (0:00 - 0:13)

* When Jong Hoon takes off the Shrek costume and proposes to Eun Byul. (5:48 - 6:44)

* When they leave the daycare to go eat shabu shabu (6:48 - 7:22)

Guest megaSTEPxo

I love this couple too! They were soo cute! I liked how natural they were around each other.. and EB was so real.. and so humble.

I felt soo sad at the end.. looking at both of their expression.. you can see their sadness and frustration~

I also love the part (from last week).. when JH was in the hair salon telling his stylist about EB.. and he kept looking at his phone etc. Ah, he looked like he couldn't get his mind of her!

Guest aizlabyo

I love korean fans but sometimes they are really scary . . .

as what we see. alot of Idol boys didn't give their number even they want to because they are scared that the girl they choose will be bash :( . . .

And i remember the girl said before that she's already ready to be bash :(

I like JH and EB as a couple they seem so real and natural too bad they don't end up together :( .

hoping they have secret meeting or something :)

I don't know if anyone posted this or mentioned it, but Episode 2 of 2AM's scandal has been subbed^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGCEVU8dVeI

Thanks for the link :)

I'm waiting for the second episode and of course the last one :)

Can someone please help me identify the songs playing in the background during these parts of Jong Hoon's first episode?

Episode 19:

* The very beginning - intro music (0:00 - 0:13)

* When Jong Hoon takes off the Shrek costume and proposes to Eun Byul. (5:48 - 6:44)

* When they leave the daycare to go eat shabu shabu (6:48 - 7:22)

The intro music is "accidentally in love" (:

Deus5000, I think youre right! The ajumma saw baek jiyoung and wanted a sign of course, and then I think just to be polite she asked for her date's signature as well, and then he was like Err... I'm not a celebrity. haha! If i was him, I wouldve totally done it and signed it for her. oh man that woulda been funny.

Guest Deus5000

I've yet to watch Danny's scandal, but i guess its ok for him. He's 30 IIRC, and hes not really an idol in the sense that 2am and FTIsland are anymore. In any other society, people would find it weird that hes that age, famous, and not even dating. I certainly do.

v_water, i would've too. Like it was nothing too. Make some big old fancy signature up and let the person guess what it said.

Looking forward to the conclusion of Baek's scandal. Will this be the new format though, finishing one, whilst introducing the new one at the end?

Guest -_-soranna-_-

Can anyone tell me why Baek Ji Young's scandal only lasted for 2-3 days? O_O

because in the middle of the date,day 3 they can opt whether to continue dating or not..

if they choose not to continue,the date will stop like what happened to baek ji young and his 'bf'

to indicate whether they want to continue dating or not,they'll change their ringtone to a song with the word saranghae/sarangheyo indicating i love you..

like in jonghun scandal episode, he and his gf change their ringtone and they continue dating until the end of 7th day..

Guest xforeverwithyou

because in the middle of the date,day 3 they can opt whether to continue dating or not..

if they choose not to continue,the date will stop like what happened to baek ji young and his 'bf'

to indicate whether they want to continue dating or not,they'll change their ringtone to a song with the word saranghae/sarangheyo indicating i love you..

like in jonghun scandal episode, he and his gf change their ringtone and they continue dating until the end of 7th day..

ooh ok thanks for clearing that up, but i wonder why they didn't do that to the other couples like khun or hongki.

Guest Deus5000

Oh man, thats very awesome for Taewoo. Its good to see that this show isn't just a variety show trying to have fun. It can actually create proper couples out of it. Also, i can imagine Taewoo as the kind of guy always wanting a girlfriend but never being able to follow through because of his responsibilities to his fans and his company. Must be very frustrating.

Archived