[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xforeverwithyou

I just finished watching Taec's scandal, and I enjoyed their scandal.

I thought they did make a good couple; hopefully they are keeping in contact

with one another, even if they're just friends.

And Jonghun's girl is so pretty! She reminds me of Boa when she smiles LOL

I can't wait for their scandal to be subbed, they cool like a cute couple second to

Taec & JiHyun.

I've been hearing about Jonghun's scandal so I have to watch it later. I love scandals with real chemistry are atleast ones that don't look totally boring. Danny's was the best so far.

I watched Jonghun's scandal and they seem very comfortable with each other. They look cute together and the girl is pretty too.

But my fave is Danny Ahn's scandal. They looked totally cute and they suited each other. They look so cute while watching the movie though they weren't really paying much attention to it. They almost didn't want to separate on the last day. I wish someone would sub Danny Ahn's scandal.

Guest wency_99

I cried at the end. They seemed so happy... and argh, the fans made me so angry!!! How can you tell him not to give his number!? D<

I love seeing real chemistry on Scandal, but it just makes the separation so much worse.

I agree with you... I wonder if that didn't happen if he would've had the courage just like Jokwon. I think Jokwon was the only young idol to give out his number, right?

I agree with you... I wonder if that didn't happen if he would've had the courage just like Jokwon. I think Jokwon was the only young idol to give out his number, right?

JO KWON give out his number but they will stay only as dongsaeng-noona relationship and not more..

i think they are the best mnet scandal couple after danny ahn..

and considering jonghun is only 20 in korean age, i'm impress with their relationship..seriously, they are so lovey dovey and sweet..

they were truly a real couple.. B)

they were so happy together..seriously, they like each other..

but idol is always an idol.. <_<

Guest wency_99

but idol is always an idol.. <_<

seriously... i think the fans/netizens should think, "what if I were in that girls' shoes, what would I have done?", why can't they be more like american idol fans who would take a look at their idols' partner's personality first before they judge...

just my two cents... i wonder what has happened with Danny Ahn's story... did they blossom into a real relationship?

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

I think the Jonghoon&Eunbyul "couple" is my favorite "couple" after Danny's.

Being an FTI fan I thought I would feel a tinge of jealousy, but that was surprisingly not the case at all.

I seriously cried watching the last episode ㅠ.ㅠ

They looked great together! Their chemistry was, like, through the roof. Plus, she was so pretty~

Those fans at the end. My goodness, they should mind their own business.

Then again, like mentioned, idols are idols.

Honestly, I hope they still keep in contact after this show. Even as friends.

I think the Jonghoon&Eunbyul "couple" is my favorite "couple" after Danny's.

Being an FTI fan I thought I would feel a tinge of jealousy, but that was surprisingly not the case at all.

I seriously cried watching the last episode ㅠ.ㅠ

They looked great together! Their chemistry was, like, through the roof. Plus, she was so pretty~

Those fans at the end. My goodness, they should mind their own business.

Then again, like mentioned, idols are idols.

Honestly, I hope they still keep in contact after this show. Even as friends.

i pity her a lot.. i felt her pain..when you grew that close to each other, it's hard to let him go..

i know she realised that she couldn't date jonghun from the start..but it's still heartbreaking..

seriously, i almost burst crying when I saw the scene where both of them in the huge room alone..when they have the talk and he returned back her ring.. :huh: heartache is written on their faces..

i love them..seriously..

What kind of messed up and selfish fans would say something like that to their idol? With that tone too, as if she was in a position to order him around like that. I'm just ... speechless at their stupidity, lol. He was like "eeh, mmmmh, whatever" without even looking at them, haha. Poor Jonghun though, I bet that's when he realized how dangerous it would be for his girl if they announced their relationship on a tv-show.

Honestly, I think they keep in touch off-cam. :) With that kind of chemistry, it would be a shame if they really didn't secretly continue on with their relationship afterwards. I'm sure he just didn't want to do it on TV because of some creepy fangirls.

Guest `lilac;dreams

This episode totally spurred me to catch up on the other episodes. I, like you all, felt a great tinge of sadness watching the last episode. It was so obvious he was fond of her (him holding her hands when he said this was the last time they'd be meeting and all). I really hope they continue to stay in contact.

I'm going to miss this couple~

Danny Ahn exchanged numbers with his date, that was my favorite episode.

Archived