๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mistersushi

puahahaa, oasis perf. was good. although i think the song doesn't show off their vocals but it's one of those summer songs that are a must listen too :sweatingbullets:

can't wait till BEG's 2nd album comes out!!

Narcia has a solo song on drama KBS Dae Jo Young's OST Track 9:

http://www.melon.com/gnb2/album/album_info...mp;WLFC=MAIN_NA

It is a very nice ballad. :)

I think it's only her 2nd solo work outside of the group (she was featured on IM's song earlier this year).

:w00t: thanks Edward!! The song is so lovely. I haven't heard many grrreat songs lately.

If she ever went solo, she'd do well. Not that I want her to.. BEG's a great group :) Her voice is so pretty.. ^^;;

She was also in some of Girlfriends' songs last year ^^ I also liked those.

melon never works for me :P but I found the song anyway ^^ thanks for informing :)

Guest jehy1216

i love beg. their first and their special album is really good. i really like how Miryo raps. it is so fun listening to her.

Guest paigehk

I never knew Brown Eyed Girls until I heard someone mentioned them with SeeYa.

Anyway, the other day, I was in my friend's cars and she had all these BEG's songs. Oh I was like "Holy moly, these ladies are amazing." From the music to vocals, everything is just soo good.

Right now i'm looking for all of their songs, and so far all of them are really good. I like Seh Kun Deu (?) and the song with MC Mong.

^haha glad you became a BEG fan? =D

yea, the song is called Second lol

anyway..their inkigayo perf was great as usual!

loved Miryo's glasses..had to make a gif of when miryo runs into one of the backdancers lol

miryosg4.gif

EDIT

some pics from Jea's cyworld =D

20070213kp9.jpg

20070521kr4.jpg

some pics from Narcia's cy

its during the recording of her solo OST song ^_^

20070811ahw2.jpg

20070811bsn4.jpg

20070811cpk5.jpg

20070811dqm3.jpg

20070811ezx3.jpg

GaIn's CY

20070626xj4.jpg

translations: Only rapper Miryo can pose like that

I tried to do it but ended up not

20070626bmm1.jpg

translations: just thinking about this makes me cold

JeJu Island was really cold

That's why I have a cold right now

20070627gx2.jpg

^what dorks keke

look at narcia haha

credits: cy + me

Guest insignia

I've been a fan, just not THAT big of a fan. Anyways, time to get back into the BEG mode.

Hope they'll be promoting the new album a lot more than last time. There's barely any BEG stuff floating around.

More BEG stuff =DD

Brown Eyed Girls - Elle Online Pictorial Sketch (1/2)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bz9OSO5Zh-8

Brown Eyed Girls - Elle Online Pictorial Sketch (2/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7zh1ICC72Y

They talk about their upcoming 2nd album and how it's different from their first. They participated in it more. For example, JeA wrote one of the song's lyrics. And during the recording, after they finish recording a song, they would redo it and stuff. They liked all the songs and enjoyed recording so they hope that fans will enjoy it also.

As for the Elle Photoshoot, they find it hard but fun because it's a once in a lifetime chance. GaIn's fav style is the Hollywood(?) style though she wouldn't actually wear it herself.

Guest MizzyNgel980

Why are such great singers like these girls so underrated? I really don't get it o.O; I mean seeya is amazing and all and i wouldn't call them underrated but they aren't as famous as BoA or someone, then you have Lena park, def. one of the best voices...but really underrated in Korea...I don't understand why they're so underrated it's not as if they all don't have looks that get your attenion along with the talent. -___- I like these girls ~! ^^ they're really good, and their rapper in the group is really good too which was pretty surprising haha ^^

Guest insignia

I just learned that Narcia knows how to beatbox. How cool is that. And I loved her intro on YDH's Loveleter lol. Are these girls underrated in Korea too? Or is it just soompi.

I think they are also underrated in Korea, at least compared to some other girl groups (not to name any names, but BEG is a lot more talented). I am hoping they are going to have a major breakthrough in their 2nd album so that more people are recognizing their talents. I think they will, because their 1st album was selling quite well even before they made their 1st public appearance. And then the 2 digital singles "Hold The Line" and "Oasis" tell us that they are equally good on up-tempo songs. Besides, all 4 members had solo activities in between that was also well received.

I think they are also underrated in Korea, at least compared to some other girl groups (not to name any names, but BEG is a lot more talented). I am hoping they are going to have a major breakthrough in their 2nd album so that more people are recognizing their talents. I think they will, because their 1st album was selling quite well even before they made their 1st public appearance. And then the 2 digital singles "Hold The Line" and "Oasis" tell us that they are equally good on up-tempo songs. Besides, all 4 members had solo activities in between that was also well received.

Yes I agree. They aren't as popular as other female groups but they seems well known :mellow: I think haha

But I really hope their 2nd album is well received!! I'm soo excited =DD

I wish there was a release date set already..But I'm glad that they mentioned a bit of the upcoming album..making me even more excited :sweatingbullets:

Guest paigehk

oh man, it's sad that they are so underrated. They are sooo good. they are much better than some other groups out there....

Anyway, i know this is silly, but could you please tell me the name of the first singing girl in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRpKACRk51Y

I like her voice the best, but i can't recognize her. I'm so new to BEG and i'm still trying to learn the members' names and their specialty.

Thank you so much

oh man, it's sad that they are so underrated. They are sooo good. they are much better than some other groups out there....

Anyway, i know this is silly, but could you please tell me the name of the first singing girl in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRpKACRk51Y

I like her voice the best, but i can't recognize her. I'm so new to BEG and i'm still trying to learn the members' names and their specialty.

Thank you so much

That's Ga In. She's the youngest member but probably have the widest vocal range. :)

I think all 4 of them are equally talented and very well trained. That's why they sounded so good together. I like Je-A the most though, may be because she and I shared the same birthday (different years of course). :lol:

Guest paigehk

oh wow, thank you so much!!

i always thought she was Je-A, but eh, i was wrong.

So Je-A is the second girl singing right? Narcia is the one between Je-A and Ga-In, and Miryo is the rapper? I think i know them now...hehe.

oh man, i think i'm gonna by their 1st album....when the 2nd album out? i'm so looking forward!!

(hehe, sorry, but it took me 1 years to study SUper Junior names...lol, and now a big group of girl is coming out..)

Archived