๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crackednut

^

lol sell it to someone who doesn't know about the repackage!!!

I should really order their album soon...will wait for the repackage

does anyone know who did the artwork for the album? I simply love it~

Guest jihye87

^^ ooo .. thanks for the info .. just got to know them .. will get the repackaged one when it comes out .. i'm really impressed by them .. loved hold the line ..

Guest rlyn_xen

Ooh.. I was about to buy their album too. I think I'll wait for the repackaged one also.. since it has the oh-so-good Hold the Line.

BTW, I was searching for more Brown Eyed Girls performance on youtube. Didn't find any.. but I found this ->

Apparently they won the 1st Cyworld Digital Music Award!! XD That's so awesome!

They don't look too excited in the video, probably because they're tired or something. And the whole event looked so casual (the fans got to take pictures with them!!). But I'm sure in the future this award will become HUGE and this will mean a LOT more than it is today - it can be like America's Teen Choice award or something LOL.

Anyway, congrats to BEG!! <3

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys know where to download their performances (Dagawasuh, Hold the Line and anything else). I can't find any of their performances and I want to download them so bad so I can watch it over and over again. :excl: :)

Me too, does anybody know of any clubbox that has Dagawasuh or Come Close To Me Perfs?

I think they're really great..I Love their dah gah wah suh song! It's one of my favorites..and their new singles with JoPD are great as well...i wonder how old they are because tehy look pretty young...too bad they're not very popular..hope that changes!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest this_christinexx

brown eyed girls.. they are actually really pretty! they should perform more of their song come close to me....

Browneyed girls member Ga-In will have pproject single album with Sg Wannabe Kim Young Jun and their single will debut in November...here is the empas news ...i think basically its says about the collaboration between browneyed girls members with Seeya and now with one of Sg Wannabe members....i am so cant waith for the single to be out, young jun has a nice voice and very curious how it will sound like...hope the single will be successful as the colllaboration between Yeonji (seeya) and Je-A(Browneyed girls)...

SG워너비 & 브라운아이드걸스, 혼성듀오로 뭉쳤다

hh1019-1301.jpg

또 한번의 그룹간 만남이 이뤄진다. 씨야&브라운아이드걸스에 이어 인기그룹 SG워너비의 멤버 김용준과 브라운아이드걸스의 막내 가인이 프로젝트 듀오를 결성, 11월 초 싱글 앨범을 발표한다. 브라운아이드걸스의 소속사 내가네트워크는 “김용준과 가인이 결성한 듀오가 현재 녹음 작업 중에 있다”면서 “그룹명과 타이틀곡 제목은 아직 미정”이라고 밝혔다.

김용준과 가인이 함께 부르는 타이틀곡은 기존의 두 그룹이 해온 발라드와 비슷한 색깔을 띨 전망이다. 안정훈 프로듀서가 총 진행을 맡았고, 두 사람이 호흡을 맞춘 2곡의 발라드곡과 각자의 노래가 수록된다. 뮤직비디오는 현재 시놉시스 작업 중에 있으며 두 사람은 11월부터 방송 무대 등을 통해 라이브 무대를 가진다.

내가네트워크 측은 “가인의 목소리가 허스키하고 성숙한 편이어서 김용준의 보컬과 상당히 어울린다”면서 “이번 기회를 통해 가인의 감춰진 매력을 선보일 수 있을 것”이라고 기대감을 드러냈다.

한편 브라운아이드걸스의 제아와 씨야의 김연지가 뭉쳐 ‘The Day’를 발표, 인기몰이에 성공한 씨야&브라운아이드걸스도 활동을 이어나갈 계획이다.

이혜린 기자

rinny@sportsworldi.com

^ wow thanks for the news. I can't wait for that collab. I think Ga In is my fave member because she's so cute from Hold the Line performances where she waves to the fans and always smiling ^__^ ( I love Miryo too)

Here's another performance of Second:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QIb_c88rIfM

And a 'rare' video of them singing "Emotions" (originally by Destiny's Child) with added rap by Miryo

creds to: mehrongx2 for both vids

I like their new style for Second esp Miryo's new hair!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived