๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

I like their song Far Away with MC Mong.

But I can't really compare them to Seeya. I mean, their music sounds totally different than those of Seeya's. I don't see how Seeya "overshadows" BEG since they're in different song genres.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chyea dann

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS GROUP.

when i first heard this group, i was blown away. they're harmonizing is amazing.

i just bought the album in korea, and it was definitely a great purchase ^^ my favorite track: 'kkeun'

Guest Lets_Be

i really like their new song with jo p.d. and their album is really good too. i think i like them better than see ya, but like people said they're different styles.

Guest jennxxness

I loved "Hold the line" from them.

I'm going to listen to their other songs now. I hope they don't disappoint! =)

Guest suezin

OMG, I just downloaded some of their songs two days agao and I fell in love right away! They are amazing! Gonna purchase their album to support them :)

I love the song 'Timing.' It's so catchy.

I think what makes this group so appealing to me is that they aren't the typical girl groups and they don't sing typical ballads. And they can actually sing and harmonize! It's a shame there isn't much known about the members.

Guest nakka

Great group.

Their CD just arrived today but it's really, really good.

The fact that it's a debut album is all the more impressive.

Guest jihye87

new to this group but i heard their Hold the Line on Danny's Kiss the Radio just now and I loved it ! i tot they sounded like Sugababes(e brit group) .. unique vocals .. is the song a new one ? cos i din manage to find it on the database where i get k songs ..

Guest byul_fan

Brown Eyed Girls>>best female group ever..i mean they can even rap..they're extraordinary..<<..once i've heard their songs..was like whao..i mean at first, i'm in love with gavj nj..cause their songs are brilliant too...but once i heard BEG..i was like,,oh man..i think i'm prefering Brown Eyed Girls more..well..that's only my opinion.. :rolleyes:

Guest rlyn_xen

^ Yep, I agree! Brown Eyed Girls is my favorite Korean girl group now too. I also got used to the rapping. They sound so good! I wish they come out on TV more often! XD

• 2 weeks later...

I actually downloaded the song off of somebody's blog. I wanted to find out more about them, but there wasn't much. Thanks for the info. They're definitely overshadowed by See Ya. I actually prefer these girls and GavyNJ over See Ya.

^Yeah me too! Heh, I like their style of music more, since its more R&B Soul xD

Guest falling U P

here's my interpretation...

I think the song itself plays a lot into the mv

soo...lyric translations!

its a song of unrequited love

so my guess is that the mv is about a woman who wants to create something she does not have or has lost...that being love

the robot guy seems to be a metaphor for her unrequited love

she tries to extract emotion...but its useless because it does not exist within the person/thing she seeks it from

I THINK thats it...tho I could be wrong lol

^ I really liked your analysis of the MV. As soon as I watched the MV, I was like :huh::unsure: and just didn't know what was going on. My first guess was that she tried to get love from someone who just didn't love her back, pretty much. But then I ran over and read the translation and it kinda made sense, but your analysis of the MV and song made everything so much clearer!! I just wanted to point it out.

I've become a really big fan of these girls. I feel as if the more talented a group is, the less attention they seem to get. =/ Or maybe that's just my theory. I really like them though, I love their voices and so far, all of the songs that I've heard from them are REALLY great!

Guest Unggoy

Do you guys know where to download their performances (Dagawasuh, Hold the Line and anything else). I can't find any of their performances and I want to download them so bad so I can watch it over and over again. :excl: :)

Archived