๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

Guest jinjin<3

I really love their song Second. So good. Kinda reminds me a little of Big Mama (which is good because Big Mama harmonized like no other group out there!)

My fave is Ga In. She seems like such a sweetie and really cute. I know there's a lot of girls out there who pretends to be cute and sweet but you could tell that it's totally part of her personality. It's kinda the same reason why I like Boram the most from Seeya too. Just really cute and natural... plus exceptionally good voices.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just found out that Ga-in is only an '87er. she's the youngest in the group. she's really cute but i didnt know that she was the same age as Lee Boram from Seeya. they both look old for their age.

Guest StylishAzNx07

this group can definitely sing! they all have talent, even the rapper girl....

they deserve more attention though...they all are quite pretty and don't get that recognized...:(

Guest StylishAzNx07

Jeh-Ah has the best voice in the group IMO ... they all are really good but Jeh-Ah's singing is just awesome~~

and i love their new song Second. really shows their vocals^^

Guest crackednut

ah...I love 'Must Have Love' from GaIn and Youngjoon from SG Wannabe

its such a Christmas-y song and those two's voices work SOOO well together!

wonderful duet

ah...I love 'Must Have Love' from GaIn and Youngjoon from SG Wannabe

its such a Christmas-y song and those two's voices work SOOO well together!

wonderful duet

i luv their duet too..they have great stage chemistry and Ga In looks so cute...

you can watch their MUst Have Love performanca at MTV Sunny Side at this online clip...

http://bestizgm.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.p...sc&no=59199

credit : Bestigm

i really like these girls and im so happy they are getting some regonition now and growing in popularity, they are awesome and have talent.

Archived