• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LuvGa-In

who is that person beside ga-in in the fan sign event?? xD

I wanna be that person so i can be close to ga-in..LOL

I'm going crazy. .>"<

Guest nilly

Pic Spam

guys, i found some pix and i've never seen them before in this thread. i'd like to share them with you ^_^

beg327.jpg

gain824.jpg

gain827.jpg

gain829.jpg

gain846.jpggain845.jpg

gain844.jpggain843.jpg

gain842.jpggain841.jpg

gain840.jpggain839.jpg

gain838.jpggain837.jpg

gain836.jpggain835.jpg

gain834.jpggain832.jpg

gain830.jpggain831.jpg

Isn't she adorable :wub:

Guest cyberin_dollwon

This maybe sound weird, but seriously. i'm having a hard time trying to figure out which one is narsha's real hair? The short or long hair? I can't tell the difference. Please help.

Btw, Gain's new W pictures are worth drooling~ On to my Gain's folder of course!!

Guest heyman88

GaIn~

Wow Ravenngo, great cartoon of Ga In. You really must do more, I rarely post here, but appreciate great fan arts, thanks.

Guest REMh0lic

21docw1.jpg

Jinwoon & Narsha creates idol history

Popular singers Brown Eyed Girls' Narsha and 2AM's Jinwoon will be transforming into reporters for an educational television program.

Narsha and Jinwoon will be starring in SBS's 'Live Broadcast Today' on the 3rd of May at 5:30. They will be promoting the 'As the Flag Flies' world cup project.

They will be the first idols to ever participate in a live educational TV program. Jinwoon and Narsha will be showing off a large flag made of one million faces of the nation.

Having previously shown off their various talents in other variety shows, many are anticipating their how they will act on live television.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : BNT NEWS (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest LuvGa-In

lol, remi, i think you and i are the last one standing in this forum..LOL

Niways, thanks for posting..

somehow i feel that narsha's gaining more popularity than ga-in these days..>"<

Guest wonsuckchoi

Although I've never posted in this thread but I am a huge BEG fan from Virgina, USA. I do have all the regular and mini BEG albums, I really love Sound G album for being so revolutionary and unbelievably well produced. I think I've watched Abracadabra youtube clips about 1000 times. However, I also love their older works like 다가와서, 너에게 속았다, etc.

I am in awe of their individual and collective talents. They can sing, dance and entertain in spade! I have been watching We got married and I love Ga-in's personality. Of course, there's our bubbly Narsha in Invincible Youth. Miryo's real cool and groovy and Jea's a cute little girl with a great singing voice.

I heard that they are coming back in May. Is that true? Hope they can exceed what they achieved with Sound G but that's a tall order.

Guest reyfrancisj

Hi, I really am a BIG B.E.G fan lol. I just surf the forums, I don't think I can contribute to anything other than drool at those cute pictures!

I really love their song Abracadabra of course, I even memorize the dance.. and the strip part JK hahaha

but I also like their song: candy man, I got fool'ed by you, sign, my style and how come?

And I like how Narsha is getting really popular, haha she's my favorite!! :P

@wonsuckchoi

I think I heard Narsha is getting her own solo song next month, I hope what you said is true!

oh, i can't wait for their concert in california!! I hope you guys find a good fancam~ :lol:

Archived