๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

Guest Galock

Poor Jea this a experience she can't even enjoy. I wonder how the rest of BEG feel because their leader will be missing.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamgazer1985

Oh no!! My favorite too! GAH! I'm sadface all over the place about this news. I want to listen to her powerful vocal in real life!

Altho, from google translation...it seems the Visa problems work out? Someone please translate:

@MIRYOakaJOHONEY ㅜㅜ 나도 샌프란시스코가고시퍼요 ㅜㅜ 조금이라도있는 팬분들께 이아쉬움을 전해줘 으악

I also found this from Miryo's tweeter.

RT @woniitter @MIRYOakaJOHONEY 샌프란시스코 언제요?? 공항에 마중갈께요!!!! //we leave seoul tomorrow evening^^ we are gonna sing 6 songs including some special song(^^*) and I heard T-PAIN & Bruno Mars are performing,too!!! I'm so excited~~! Anyway, everybody, have a good night~! It's beautiful tonight^^~

...6 songs, you guys! *squeal*...Are you guys going to be in the general admission area?

Guest cornetto1430272735

Brown Eyed Girls is my fave girl group~

Their singing and songs are awesome, and catchy.

In fact I'm listening to Sign right now~

The first song I heard by them was Abracadabra~

^^ Watching Ga In on WGM is funny, especially the ep. where BEG was all there!!

Whenever Jea sings, it's like its a sad song~ Love her expression :D She's so cool!

I like Ga In's voice, it sounds really good and different~ Her performance for We Fell In Love was super cute~

Guest mcluva420

WHAAT?? JeA isnt going?!?! -cries- T___T theres still Narsha whom I love alot too *O* omg lets look around for BEG ;)

Guest TwinkleBerry

Yeah I want to see all 4 members! But I'll take 3. :) It would be an awesome surprise if Jea somehow makes it to the concert! :D

Guest ravenngo

JeA will need the magical door of Doraemon to get to the SF concert, poor leader, never seen BEG performing without her

Beavercleaver: pics outside the stage would be awesome too ;')

Guest harlene_

I really wanted to go to that concert but SF is kind of far from LA :(

Don't have enough funds for the bus ticket & concert ticket.

Hopefully there will be lots of pictures / fancams!

& can someone fill me in as to why Jea won't be making it?

Guest REMh0lic

noooooo!!! Je-A!!!! BEG is not BEG if one of them is missing >< They became my favorite idol group (both female and male) because of all 4 of them. *sigh* hopefully, something will change at the last minute and that there will be more opportunities in the future

meat-loving leadja ^^

12745460132010052301340.gif

Guest somebodyserious

Just came back from seeing BEG! A lot of us were sadden that Jea couldn't get her visa sorted out but however I'll take 3 any day! Even though they performed only 3, they were showstoppers! I felt like the concert kind of jipped them out on the visual effects as well as the technically areas too as Miyro's mic was reverbing...to which they did 4 reverb tests for T-Pain..(LAME) But their most powerful song they sang (in my opinion) was You Raise Me Up....their power in their voices really just blew down the center! Also the hip sway in Abracadabra was AWESOME! Everyone was doing it and all the fans were screaming for more hip swaying including I.

Guest Take Five

it felt like it went by so quickly compared to t-pain's set that went on forever =/

still, they were great and i definitely wanted to see more. miryo talking in english was awesome too.

please post fancams cuz i only took partial ones of LOVE and abracadabra lol =/

Guest ravenngo

no one sang JeA's part, irreplaceable leader~~~ *^* v it was player by record cd

fancam:

LOVE [there's a "wow they're asian?" at 0:33 lol]

Moody night

you raise me up

Abracadabra

[the view is like from the top of Everest]

Got to see Narsha and Ga-In as they were leaving in their car with the manager ^^ had to wait till around 11 to do it though. Ga-In gave a wave, but Narsha didn't really get to say hi. They seemed a bit tired. Ah well, was fun, just thought I'd update you guys with that. I'm not sure who it was but they walked within what must've been INCHES of Narsha, but they didn't realize it D: Lucky nonetheless.

Guest inamorata.<3

I went today as well. It's a shame Jea could not join them. I have several pictures, but I'll post them up tomorrow. :) I was pretty close to the stage, but everyone was pushing back and forth. Really chaotic.

Oh, funny thing was I was standing next to a fanboy and he kept screaming "Ga In". He was going crazy screaming her name and shouting "encore" when they were done. Ahhh .. the power of their hips. lol

Guest ravenngo

*jealousy over my body*

:'D hurry up and post the pics, seriously the fancams are not enough for me :">

Guest REMh0lic

the only sang 4? i thought they were supposed to sing around 6...oh well...at least, they had a pretty good concert despite the technical difficulties and having only 3 of them there ^^

Archived