๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

Guest Misao

soo anyone bought the tickets yet? im planning to buy the vip loge, but i have no idea whats the difference between that and general admission. =( anyone know?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LuvGa-In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqpVTSs1Zxg...feature=related

GaIn sang this song beautifully, I hope Begsubcrew sub this soon ;")

*or maybe I should go learning Korean =3=*

I have the chinese subs, so i'll just post the translations here.. =D

Ga-in: It's a song we use to always practice singing, saying that "We want to be like Big Mama." Practiced together, the memory of it is vivid...

Content of the letter:

TO: Je-A, Narsha, Miryo eonni ♥

It's me, said to be the maknae but an old maknae who's already 24. The day that we first received the newcomer award; the day that we first got first place in the rankings; and the day we first got our girl group award, it's like i never expressed my gratefulness to you all. Although I'm a maknae who always shows the cold look and don't talk much, until today, if it weren't for you all, i would be nothing today. Always grateful to you all, I love you all. Compared to now (2009), we must continue to be singers who captures the people's hearts in 2010.

-there's more to the whole ga-in director's cut, if you can find the vid from youtube, maybe i can post the translations for you here..^^-

Guest davidfresh

soo anyone bought the tickets yet? im planning to buy the vip loge, but i have no idea whats the difference between that and general admission. =( anyone know?

I can't find the link lol. If you would kindly just place it here... yeah right there lol.

I just found out that Bruno Mars was that guy in the B.O.B. song, fail :P

The girls will definitely get huge exposure, I just hope enough Kpop fans will attend the perf so that I will not be alone in my fandom haha. If you guys see a huge Narsha sign... >me

Guest Take Five

i'd like confirmation on this too. but i googled the civic auditorium and based on this pic(http://www.greatseats.com/seating_charts/Bill_Graham_Civic_Auditorium_CA_116245.asp), general seems to be that big empty white space plus the balcony stuff at the side, while VIP are the green boxes at the front? the VIP area looks rather big...

Guest sungieluv

yeah. I got VIPs

idono the difference too

so its either $60 or $35 i think

its gonna be awsome

the place looks really COOL!!

Guest peachesncre4ms

Everyone, please use the code 4CPOWER when you purchase your tickets. 4CThePower. Every code entered, $5 will be donated to our organization.

4C The Power Program is to provide standards-based trainings by professional artists for youth in the area of the arts so they will become more engaged in school which will result in an increase in high school graduation rates. 4C The Power is also designed to assist students in building confidence through learning about their awesome potential through their own creativity, culture, and responsibility to the community.

Please support us! Thank you!!!

Guest ravenngo

-there's more to the whole ga-in director's cut, if you can find the vid from youtube, maybe i can post the translations for you here..^^-

yeah~

I checked out the whole ep 11 of Director's Cut, and I found out that Horan and Lucid Fall were there too. Now all of my favourite artists were in one show, I am so into it. I cant understand all the things they said but their music was awesome.

Guest REMh0lic

100328 Je-A left a message on Daum Fan Cafe

awf.jpg

I love you all~!!

Came back after exploring a lot in Mongolia ^^

I feel so lucky to be able to compose music, and to have people who listens to our music

Such happiness, very grateful, love you all~!!

Music notes just keep flowing out, it wouldn’t be long for a good work to come out with a certain style ^^

(What she’s trying to say is it wouldn’t be long for them to create a music of a certain style)

Keep supporting us, I love you~!!!

Cr. Daum BEG Fan Cafe

Translation Cr.

Kor - Chi : insydious @ BEG Chinese Forum

Chi - Eng : LuvGa-in @ BEG International Forum

hehe...thank you to insydious and LuvGa-in

Guest chikashi

Gahh I'm only buying the general one because I don't wanna emo all over the place if most of the performance are by T-PAIN and Bruno Mars. I came here to see my lovely Brown Eyed Girls <33! Most especially the always-glam-leader JeA!

Guest CiNch

Just found the clip of Brown eyed girls performing at Festa on Ice. You don't get to see them until around 3.25 but you can watch the skaters dance to abracadabra.

Guest LuvGa-In

their part was cut..>.>

stupid tv station..

Magic is the theme song and THAT WAS BEG FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

How on earth can they cut beg... ARGH!!

Guest xoxlindaxox_1

hey everyone, i cant believe i havnt seen this thread before ! +_+

i just made a video of "magic" by brown eyed girls,

with english subs.

im not sure if any already posted the translation of this song,

if so, i am sorry +_+ just like to share it ! ~

edit- anddd:

Guest REMh0lic

I was so psyched today because I thought I was finally gonna be able to buy a Brown Eyed Girls CD at a mall in Markham, ON.

but after searching every music store, I couldn't find a single copy of one of BEG's album...I got so sad.

I ended up buying a 2AM album (which isn't bad, but my ultimate goal was a BEG album)

it looks like I might have to buy a CD online. -_-...i don't like buying online.

if anyone could recommend a store in Toronto, please do.

EDIT: hehe...to those who listen to One Way (the group), as well, did anyone notice that the opening for both their song, "Magic" and BEG's own "Magic" are pretty much the same...except BEG's "Magic" is a more rock version? I don't know if that's supposed to be a bad thing or what, but I like the coincidence ^^

Guest somebodyserious

Anyone get VIP tickets?

I presume BEG will only get SOME stage time and most of it is going to Bruno and T-Pain which is still cool but I think we're all going to see our favs! Plus our future, rigorous attempts to get their autographs and photos too ^_^

Archived