๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

Guest reyfrancisj

I wanna give Ga In a big hugggg when they cheered for her <3

I don't really like Ga In with long hair to be honest :o

Btw I love love LOVVVE Miryo and Jea's new song "Love is" !!!! I feel some epik high vibe on it for some reason, but it's great!! (on repeat for 9000 times.. :D) congrats girls, I wish they would do an mv for it <3

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest REMh0lic

I wanna give Ga In a big hugggg when they cheered for her <3

I don't really like Ga In with long hair to be honest :o

Ga-In actually doesn't look bad with long hair...it's just that the photo shoot for W Korea made long hair look not so pretty on her.

anyways, photo spam:

viewimagehn.jpg

for GET USED:

viewimagexk.jpg

viewimagerl.jpg

note: there were other photos for get used, but i don't like Ga-In's hairstyle in them...I don't get why her stylists insist on giving her wavy hair when she obviously looks better with straightened hair. true, there are times where she still looks good with long hair, like during the late "abracadabra" and early "sign" promotions, but that's her natural hair...making her hair wavy when her hair is now naturally short is just not...as attractive

...not to mention they parted Ga-In's hair right down the middle for W Korea...Ga-In's hair looks its best when her hair is parted at the side or no hairline, in general

random Miryo pic:

viewimagerg.jpg

cr: dc married

Guest LuvGa-In

wow at the get used pic..o.o

some might say that it's photoshoped, but if you look closely, their body measurements are normal, it's just that their heels are AWFULLY high... >"<

and for the red devil one, that's the scarf miryo took selca with and uploaded on her cy..xDD

I want one too..hehe

they look awesome here, hairstyle just jjang..keke

Guest innocentjt

^ Oh, I just noticed the scarf. It is too! XD

I love Miryo's hairstyle in the Get Used photoshoot. <3

And "Love Is..." is an awesome production by JeA & Miryo! I can't believe it was the first time they've ever collaborated. They should do more compositions together. Hopefully we can hear them in the future. :3

I only wish they could/would perform it on music shows. =(

If anyone is in Seoul right now, you might want to check this out. Brown Eyed Girls, Baek Ji Young & Ivy will be performing at Club Heaven this Friday 14th May! :)

Wish I could go T____T

Guest REMh0lic

Perrier, Perrier, Perrier...Ga-In and her Perrier ^^

viewimageg.jpg

viewimageki.jpg

...and this is what I mean by Ga-In still looking good with tamed, long hair....her chic image is less likely with the hair, and maybe more...just calm, in general

viewimagek.jpg

Je-A and Miryo while they were composing "Love Is"

viewimagell.jpg

Je-A @ Shim Shim Tapa 100505 (She made a surprise visit to welcome Gyuri as the new DJ):

a0008460_4be20e4ea37e0.jpg

tumblr_l1z464P9Br1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

cr: karaholic

Guest REMh0lic

viewimageoh.jpg

this cute maknae

viewimagemo.jpg

Je-A on a motorcycle (?) with a man 0.0

viewimagey.jpg

...nope

...it's BEG's manager P=

viewimagen.jpg

Miryo:

viewimagec.jpg

Guest LuvGa-In

haha, i was on tweeter lsat night and they twited those pics..xDD

Miryo was also busy replying tweets, how cute! haha

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] We Got Married (2010-05-15).avi [699.84 MB]

Jokwon (2AM) & Gain (Brown Eyed Girls), Yonghwa (C.N Blue) & Seohyun (SNSD

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2010-05-15).avi [671.29 MB]

Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), f(x), Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Brian, Junyoung & Heechul (ZE:A), Kim Jong Min, Jong Ju Ri, Kim Na Woon, Moon Cheon Sik, No Yu Min, Jung Hwan (M To M) , Cheon Myeong Hoon, Jeong Ji Ah, MC Ding Dong, Park Seung Hwa, Heo Kyung Hwan

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest LuvGa-In

remi, that's 2010 Kyung Hee Cyber University Festival.. =D

I love Ga-in's necklace and if anyone hadn't notice, SHE AND NARSHA ARE WEARING THE SAME ONE, ONLY DIFFERENT COLOUR!!

NARIN MOMENTS!! <3333

Guest dreamgazer1985

Hello there,

Long time lurker. First time poster here =D

I was wondering if any of you have any info regarding their upcoming concert in SF this coming weekend. I'm going *squeal* and was wondering if there is any chance of me being able to fangirl them outside the concert since this will probably be my one and only chance seeing the fabulous BEG in real life so I will apologize beforehand for being slightly crazy fangirling at them.

Any info is appreciated. :)

Guest LuvGa-In

hm, it's quite quiet now..

i wonder when's their comeback..xD

SOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT..hahahaha

Guest BEG_is_LOVE

@dreamgazer1985 I think i saw somewhere that they are leaving to SF(or arriving, I've forgotten about it) on the 21st of May.

Flight time from Korea -> SF

10~11 hours

Archived