๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ravenngo

in their 2nd album, besides their hits, I especially Triangle [and the song after that which I cant remember since its name is in Korean], Oasis is good too, and the MV is cute.

Other songs which BEG is in collaboration with other artists are worth listening. I'm into "be my 1004" - iM feat Narsha right now.

Guest REMh0lic

the songs recommended so far are song I would recommend as well ^^

I'd also recommend "Drunk On sleep" from their sound g album and "hold the line" from their your story album.

Invincible Youth ep. 23 (subbed) is out:

http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/...nglish-subtitle

Top Female Idols with Killer Smiles Poll

1. Tiffany (SNSD) – 2991 votes

2. Sunny (SNSD) – 1563 votes

3. Han Seung Yeon (KARA) – 1295 votes

4. Sulli (f(x)) – 893 votes

5. CL (2NE1) – 671 votes

6. Nicole (KARA) – 296 votes

7. Ga In (BEG) – 293 votes

8. Sunye (Wonder Girls) – 127 votes

9. Jiyeon (T-ara) – 106 votes

10. Kang Min Kyung (Davachi) – 99 votes

11. Eunjung (T-ara) – 93 votes

12. Nam Ji Hyun (4minute) – 42 votes

13. Han Sun Hwa (Secret) – 19 votes

{credits: kpopdream}

Taken from Cofemix @ WGspectacle.

hehe...Ga-In in Top 10

Guest REMh0lic

20100414jeabeg1.jpg

20100414jeabeg2.jpg

20100414jeabeg3.jpg

Brown Eyed Girls’ Jea has revealed her cute nail art.

On the 13th, Jea posted pictures of her batman nail art classically labeled “batman” via Cyworld.

Jea’s fingers are the focus as she seemed pleased with her nail work. She happily commented, “Finally I got batman nails. Despite many people dissuading me from doing so, I didn’t act my age and decided to do these batman nails. However, the response has been great so I am very happy.”

Fans complimented her nail pictures as they wrote, “It matches well. Charismatic Jea” and “Being so happy over doing batman nails makes her seem like a child.”

I’m glad Jea likes her batman nails, I think they’re pretty cool and wouldn’t mind getting my nails done like that as well.

cr: allkpop

to be honest, I saw the pictures already after following je-a's twitter, but posting them slipped my mind, so here they are ^^ ...our charismatic BEG leadja workin' the batman nails XD

Je-A's Cyworld pics: 100408

2010040803341050301052.jpg

Guest REMh0lic

1454255.jpg

Brown Eyed Girls excited on their first trip to Thailand

Brown Eyed Girls reveal some photos during their visit to Thailand.

Some photos of the girls’ first visit to Thailand were posted up on member JeA’s minihompy on 13th April. JeA wrote, “Ah it’s hot~ 2Hyo who cannot go without a hand towel”. The ‘2Hyo’ refers to JeA (Kim HyoJin) and Narsha (Park HyoJin).

She continued, “Try to follow my pose~, we are on the way to rehearsal. Even though the weather is hot, we are expected on our first trip to Thailand”

Netizens who saw the photos commented “She must be very excited. Hope she can explore till the end of the world”, “She is tempting us to follow her along” etc.

S:TVDaily

cr: sookyeong @wordpress

Guest kpoplovaz

which the title of song that narsha sang for ost. my fair lady? that song have rap part is it miryo??

i want to DL

Guest REMh0lic

(Chart) Mnet 2010: March

01 T-ara – I Go Crazy Because of You

02 Kara – Lupin

03 4men – I Can’t

04 2am – I Was Wrong

05 Min Kyung Hoon – It Hurts Because Its Love

06 Lee Seung Gi – Love Taught Me to Drink

07 BEAST – Shock

08 Outsider – Acquaintance

09 Untouchable feat. Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls – Living in My Heart

10 DECEMBER – Learned In Love

11 2NE1 – Try to Copy Me

12 U-Kiss – Bingeul Bingeul

13 C.N.Blue – I’m a Loner

14 MC Mong & Seo In Young – Bubble Love

15 Big Mama – 하 루만

10 Gain & Kwon – We Fell In Love

17 Im Jae Beom – Stigma

18 JeA of Brown Eyed Girls & Lee Young Hyun – Harmony

19 Bigbang – Lollipop Part 2

20 K.Will – Gift

Source:

music.mnet.com

Ga-In's, Narsha's and Jea's collaboration songs are in top 20, but what amazes me the most is that Je-A's collab song is still there even though it's already been over 3 months since its release and the fact that it's a movie OST.

which the title of song that narsha sang for ost. my fair lady? that song have rap part is it miryo??

i want to DL

"I Love You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27j4P8Q01lc (download link under channel user's info box just underneath the video)

Guest kpoplovaz

(Chart) Mnet 2010: March

01 T-ara – I Go Crazy Because of You

02 Kara – Lupin

03 4men – I Can’t

04 2am – I Was Wrong

05 Min Kyung Hoon – It Hurts Because Its Love

06 Lee Seung Gi – Love Taught Me to Drink

07 BEAST – Shock

08 Outsider – Acquaintance

09 Untouchable feat. Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls – Living in My Heart

10 DECEMBER – Learned In Love

11 2NE1 – Try to Copy Me

12 U-Kiss – Bingeul Bingeul

13 C.N.Blue – I’m a Loner

14 MC Mong & Seo In Young – Bubble Love

15 Big Mama – 하 루만

10 Gain & Kwon – We Fell In Love

17 Im Jae Beom – Stigma

18 JeA of Brown Eyed Girls & Lee Young Hyun – Harmony

19 Bigbang – Lollipop Part 2

20 K.Will – Gift

Source:

music.mnet.com

Narsha's and Jea's collaboration songs are in top 20, but what amazes me the most is that Je-A's collab song is still there even though it's already been over 3 months since its release and the fact that it's a movie OST.

"I Love You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27j4P8Q01lc (download link under channel user's info box just underneath the video)

thanks...

gosh Adam song still @ top 10, korean people must love them so much

A teaser video has just been posted at myx's web site announcing the MYX Mash in San Francisco on May 22 and the Brown Eyed Girls are set to be a featured performer at the concert. American singer-songwriter / rapper T-Pain and crooner Bruno Mars will also be performing.

MYX Mash will be held at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. According to their web site, tickets will be on sale this Friday, but not information on what site they tickets will be sold through.

MYX is a cable channel that focuses on Asian and Asian-American music and lifestyle.

http://www.soompi.com/news/brown_eyed_girl...n_san_francisco

wow...they are going to perform in SF? Other then MYX's own site, I havent seen any other news on it

Promo vid-

Guest skulking

I'll upload the tutorial later, coz it sometimes take long to load that page and today is one of the days..

but hey, if you didn't know about this, there's already BEG International Forum, Gainism, Ga-in international Forum, Lovin'arsha, Narsha International Forum & Miryotic, Miryo International Forum~~

Do join us and spread the love of BEG! =D

i'm already a member of that BEG international forum c: and i didn't know there was one for miryo /joins

and it's okay, take your time with that tut<3

Guest es2pido

http://www.soompi.com/news/brown_eyed_girl...n_san_francisco

wow...they are going to perform in SF? Other then MYX's own site, I havent seen any other news on it

Promo vid-

I told you... these girls are going to perform. Hehehehehe.

Initially, there's a conflict between us and the Korean government. But since we... did... something... hehehehehe.... we managed to convince the girls to perform at the event.

And oh, it will be at the Bill Graham Civic auditorium, SF Bay Area. Yeah, with T-Pain and Bruno Mars.

Jpop act to follow (gawd, please help me... still struggling which artist to invite =__=)

PLEASE DO COME!! :)

Tickets will be available tomorrow! Visit MYX.TV for more details! :)

Guest LuvGa-In

MALAYSIA!

When is malaysia ever going onto theer country promotion list?? >.>

@es2pido: I like Utada Hikaru? xDD

Guest Take Five

I told you... these girls are going to perform. Hehehehehe.

Initially, there's a conflict between us and the Korean government. But since we... did... something... hehehehehe.... we managed to convince the girls to perform at the event.

And oh, it will be at the Bill Graham Civic auditorium, SF Bay Area. Yeah, with T-Pain and Bruno Mars.

Jpop act to follow (gawd, please help me... still struggling which artist to invite =__=)

PLEASE DO COME!! :)

Tickets will be available tomorrow! Visit MYX.TV for more details! :)

i dunno if you can answer this, but i'm wondering if you knew how many songs BEG are gonna perform. or at least if all the artists perform an equal amount of time, or if it's gonna be more of a t-pain concert? i'm just not that sure if i would want to go if this turns out like a wonder girls/jonas brothers type of thing. thanks.

Guest sungieluv

hii

im having trouble making a log in the the MYX site

is anyone else having that same problem? since thats the only place selling the tickets?

helpp

thanks!!

Guest es2pido

i dunno if you can answer this, but i'm wondering if you knew how many songs BEG are gonna perform. or at least if all the artists perform an equal amount of time, or if it's gonna be more of a t-pain concert? i'm just not that sure if i would want to go if this turns out like a wonder girls/jonas brothers type of thing. thanks.

I'm sorry but I was advised not to give further information other than that (the big boss actually found out I was squealing details hahahahaha). To be honest, I have no idea. We're still planning everything out how the concert's going to be. But one thing's for sure: they are not just front acts. They are performing big time, baby :)

Guest davidfresh

I'm sorry but I was advised not to give further information other than that (the big boss actually found out I was squealing details hahahahaha). To be honest, I have no idea. We're still planning everything out how the concert's going to be. But one thing's for sure: they are not just front acts. They are performing big time, baby :)

Well hell! I live right here and I'd never miss a chance to see Narsha live.

By the way, 'You' is probably the best Miryo song ever, it's just so tight and polished.

I did not know that was Narsha on iM's song though, it was titled 'Narcia' -___-

Thanks for the info. And personally, anything off their first album would be a candidate for my favorite song by them. And 'L.O.V.E.' which is how I got into them.

Guest LuvGa-In

I personally don't like "be my 1004" - iM feat Narsha..

I don't even think it's FEATURING narsha since she only came out like... les than a few lines?? >.>

Guest Take Five

Well hell! I live right here and I'd never miss a chance to see Narsha live.

By the way, 'You' is probably the best Miryo song ever, it's just so tight and polished.

I did not know that was Narsha on iM's song though, it was titled 'Narcia' -___-

Thanks for the info. And personally, anything off their first album would be a candidate for my favorite song by them. And 'L.O.V.E.' which is how I got into them.

yeah you're probably right. we usually don't get jack in norcal anyway. i'm still kicking myself for not seeing epik high when they were here. these prices aren't bad either especially compared to what i'm paying for hollywood bowl. but yeah, i need to listen to more BEG besides abracadabra and sign hahaha.

Archived