Ga-In's new hairstyle (she uploaded it on her minihompy):

1274137156448.png

시간이약이라고 괜찮아질꺼라고

모두가 내게 말해

Everybody says time will make everything alright*

*refers to Je-A's and Miryo's new song, "Love Is"

cr: Sunaries @ soompi for translation

Guest henbum

@BEG_is_Love thanks for the update! quick question, are you referring to them leaving on May 21 from Korea? or May 21 from U.S.. thanks again!

Does anyone else know or have any clues to when BEG would be arriving SF or leaving Korea?

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks you :D

Guest CamilleFrancesca

^ aww. she's so cute with that hairstyle!! but why did she cut her hair? is it for a new concept? keke :D but the old one's better :P

Guest cyberin_dollwon

Gain's new hair cut is superb!!! I love it :D lol. For your comeback?. LOVE HER! she looks great with it.

Guest REMh0lic

to those who didn't know already, here are the links to Jea's and Miryo's twitters:

Miryo's twitter

Jea's twitter

viewimagegf.jpg

viewimagezb.jpg

viewimaged.jpg

BEG in a new program (no idea what it is):

viewimagec.jpg

Ga-In showing off her cooking skills

12742080082010051903404.jpg

12742080082010051903405.jpg

she'd be anyone's ideal wifey; Kwonnie's lucky to have her ^^

Je-A, a leader of many talents:

viewimagefc.jpg

jeal.jpg

viewimagem.jpg

viewimagexg.jpg

Guest azngerl07

hello! im from snsd's thread but just wanted to say im so excited to see BEG this weekend at myx mash! =]

Guest REMh0lic

hello! im from snsd's thread but just wanted to say im so excited to see BEG this weekend at myx mash! =]

you're so lucky >< I'd buy the tickets to their concert in a heartbeat if I hadn't moved from California...but I can't do anything about it.

...so, please, have fun...tons of it.

Guest MonTOP

Hi, My name is MON. im usually a soompi lurker but I am really excited to see the Brown Eyed Girls at MYX Mash. I can't believe they're going to be in San Francisco! They may not have been at KMF this year but they will be on the same stage as T-Pain & Bruno Mars! I hope to see you there, stop by the 4C booth, I'll be there!

FYI for those who havent bought a ticket. Get your tickets now at www.cityboxoffice.com

4CTHEPOWER is a Priority Community Partner to MYXTV!

For each ticket purchased using PROMO CODE: 4CPOWER you SAVE $3 and $5 will be donated to 4C The Power.

4C the Power is a nonprofit organization committed to connecting youth to their education and community through the visual and performing arts.

Learn more about 4C at www.4CThePower.com

Please stop by the 4C The Power table at the Myx Mash 2010 show!

Guest TwinkleBerry

Has anyone seen them around the San Francisco area yet? Any sightings? Or does anyone know where they're staying?

Guest reyfrancisj

What!? it's gonna start tomorrow, how are they gonna perform with out Jea :'( it won't the same >.< oof..

well I'm still excited!!!

Archived