๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

Guest REMh0lic

@REMh0lic Thats JeA and Miryo lol :)

Cute jackets I'd wear that to college :D it kind of looks like a college jacket haha

dammit...sorry...I was in a rush...I know my BEG members, but my fingers are used to typing Narsha more than to typing Miryo. I'll edit it now.

anyways, more Ga-In photo spam ^^:

viewimageoo.jpg

viewimagehj.jpg

viewimagem.jpg

viewimagep.jpg

viewimagef.jpg

who was she hugging?

12716652842010041917245.jpg

12716652842010041917245.jpg

viewimagetv.jpg

I can never tell the difference between her smirks and her smiles ^^...or rather, I can't tell if her smirks are smiles.

12716709952010041919021.jpg

cr: dc married

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LuvGa-In

i think she was huggin je-a?

coz that's from the oasis mv, narsha was wearing pink blouse and je-a's white, it couldn't be miryo coz it's long hair..ahaha

Guest ricecooker

Does anyone have details about Narsha's radio program? (Radio station+timing)

I'm trying to see whether it's possible to listen to it on internet streaming radio, but have no idea where it's on. (Not that I would understand with non-existent Korean, but it's still nice to listen in on her and show support :)

Speaking of which, we know Ga in and Narsha are doing solo debuts soon, but anyone has any news/tidbits on JeA and Miryo? Are they working on something as well? (Personally would love to see JeA appear as a guest on Song Eunni and Hwangbo's "Finding Delicious" at some point. She's after all a "God of Food" and close to Hwangbo it seems? They tweet a fair bit to each other on twitter.)

Guest ravenngo

about SGB, Narsha didnt get much airtime the past few weeks [more and more like the Bell line] looks like they focus the whole show on Idol lines. I watched the show yesterday, she only had 2 chances to speak [and she used it well :'D], that's too short for me TT_TT cant get enough of her dorkiness

Guest LuvGa-In

@ricecooker: Here's the tutorial BEGISLOVE posted on BEG International Forum, all credits go to him! =D

Program needed

A program by KBS (KONG)

Download Link

Step 1

Download the program above

Step 2

Install the program

Step 3

Launch the program

Step 4

When prompt to enter username and password

Enter

Username: twlovesj

Password: 0625

To view video

Bora button

If there is a video feed (BORA) of the DJ hosting the radio show, you can click on the BORA button to start streaming the video.

Guest janehty

I was so psyched today because I thought I was finally gonna be able to buy a Brown Eyed Girls CD at a mall in Markham, ON.

but after searching every music store, I couldn't find a single copy of one of BEG's album...I got so sad.

I ended up buying a 2AM album (which isn't bad, but my ultimate goal was a BEG album)

it looks like I might have to buy a CD online. -_-...i don't like buying online.

if anyone could recommend a store in Toronto, please do.

EDIT: hehe...to those who listen to One Way (the group), as well, did anyone notice that the opening for both their song, "Magic" and BEG's own "Magic" are pretty much the same...except BEG's "Magic" is a more rock version? I don't know if that's supposed to be a bad thing or what, but I like the coincidence ^^

OMG your in toronto!!!!

i'm kind of close lol

anyways i thought the best way to get their album is to go on yesasia.com

even though they only have albums from the Eojjeoda EP

Guest REMh0lic

an old episode (early 2010...maybe january or february) of Star Golden Bell featuring the BEG unnis ^^

SGB 272 1/8

SGB 272 2/8

SGB 272 3/8

SGB 272 4/8

SGB 272 5/8

SGB 272 6/8

SGB 272 7/8

SGB 272 8/8

BEG unnis humor is always WIN XD

Je-A especially almost gave me a heart attack. That's our BEG leadja for you ^^

there's a segment called Idol's Arrow of Love that made me feel a bit sad for Je-A and Miryo, though. Those men don't know what they're thinking.

Guest `Niiie

zomg !!! GaIn is gorgeous and sexy

but someone will not like these pictures and probably have a fit ...hehe

will we get to see half naked pictures of kwon again? x

Guest kpoplovaz

Brown Eyed Girls’ Jea and 2AM’s Changmin to mentor on Superstar K

Brown Eyed Girls’ Jea, 2AM’s Changmin and the Supreme Team will become the mentors for the contestants on this season’s Superstar K. They will reveal how to pass the auditions and advance further into the competition.

Although it won’t be part of the actual show, Superstar K is airing a segment called Superstar K Superiority which people thinking of auditioning should watch. Singers will share their experiences and take you around one of the audition days at Superstar K.

Shin Chun Ji PD said, “Last season, what we heard most people say was the hardest thing was that they auditioned here and there but never knew why they didn’t get through. We thought we would share some tips on auditions.”

I’m just happy that the PD picked the idols that are actually able to sing as the mentors.

source: allkpop

The episode airs on the 23rd.

bet she gonna give nice advice or she'll be the scary noona (like @ WGM)

anyways can u guys give the link when jea n narsha in strong heart, the whole epi n wit eng sub please..

i watched before @begislove chanell (the cut) @YT but seem like its gone now

thank u

Guest ravenngo

yeah, people who are friendly outside can be really scary when it comes to work. but I guess she will be funny and nice, I mean she was there once, she knows how the contestants feel

Guest LuvGa-In

GA-IN.. leads to nosebleed.. .X.X

And yay, je-a is finally getting exposure with being a mentr and a regularon wed rdio show! <33

now all is left is miryo..ehehe

Guest REMh0lic

@LuvGa-In: thanks for the heads up ^^

another photo from 100424 Wild Flower Festival:

Je-A

viewimagec.jpg

...and fansigning a couple of days ago:

Ga-In with her trustee Perrier

viewimagev.jpg

Archived