Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoon Sang Hyun posted message in his japanese blog on Nov. 11, 2010.

Here's the eng translation....

Thanks to:  Source/Copyright: ysh-0921.com

Translator: waishanho

Edited by: Julee11/11/2010 15:44:08

I am Oska!

Subject: Blog

Hi everybody!

We had our press conference on the drama release yesterday.

I finally get the feeling that my role as Oska is about to begin.

I had also talked about my 10kg weight loss.

The press conference was a success.

Please take note that “Gazing” is the song in this drama.

I’ll continue to give my best in filming!

Everyone please take care not to catch the flu.

Fighting!

http://ameblo.jp/ysh0921/archive1-201011.html

201011101557771411_1.jpg

THANKS TO:

Translated article source/copyright: ysh-091.com

Translator: waishanho

Edited by: Julee

Yoon Sang Hyun “Really loves to sing in TV drama”

Yoon Sang Hyun, the Korean singer to meet TV viewers soon on screen

SBS’s upcoming weekend drama “Secret Garden” held its press conference on the 13th floor of the SBS Building in Seoul on the 10th @ 2 pm. Main cast Yoon Sang Hyun who attended this press conference, acts the role of a playboy who doesn’t say “No” to women who pursue or leave him, and as top Hallyu star Oska.

Yoon Sang Hyun on his role as a top Korean singer said: “I had always wanted to play a singer’s role. The personality of the character matches mine; that’s why I decided to join the cast. I had expected to play the role of a rock and roll singer and was surprised to discover that the character was actually a singer and dancer.”

Director Sin Woo Cheol had earlier commented that he was surprised that a big star like Yoon Sang Hyun would play the role of Oska. In response to this remark Yoon Sang Hyun said: “This is a role that I had wanted viewers to enjoy and if I can touch them with my acting, I would be contented. It does not matter whether it is the main or supporting role.”

Yoon Sang Hyun, who will be acting as a Korean singer in this TV series then said: “I really love to sing, not because singing in a drama would bring me greater popularity. I really want to sing in a drama. It will make me happy to see the whole drama filled with songs.”

Yoon Sang Hyun will also be dancing in the drama. Yoon said: “Dancing is very difficult for me. Instructors from YG Company have been giving me dance lessons. I cannot match the level of Big Bang and 2PM, but I am determined to reach 2/3 of the dance level of Park Jin Young. This is the goal I’ve set for myself but it’s not that easy to achieve as the physical exhaustion is great. Because of this, I’ve been eating a lot of meat lately for energy replenishment.”

Yoon Sang Hyun also revealed that preparing for this role is tough as he has to follow a strict schedule to work out everyday.

“Secret Garden” which depicts the soul exchange between a man and woman, is SBS’s upcoming weekend drama scheduled to be aired on the evening of the 13th.

Source in Hangul:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1011100227

also posted on Yoon sang  Hyun board at http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=474 by Shan

Yoon Sang-hyeon said, "Am I a Hallyu Star? No, I'm just at toddler stage"

photo141627.jpg

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon told his honest opinion about his title 'Hallyu Star'.

For SBS 'Midnight TV Entertainment', which aired on November 11th, main stars of upcoming SBS drama "Secret Garden" made an appearance.

In the drama, Yoon Sang-hyeon appears as Hallyu star 'Oscar'. MC asked Yoon San-hyeon, “You are actually famous in Japan already. How famous are you?” Yoon Sang-hyeon answered, “I'm not that famous; just at the starting stage.”

MC kept asking, “If you can transform into another person, who do you want to be?” and Yoon Sang-hyeon pointed at his co-star, Hyeon Bin. His reason was because Hyeon Bin was younger. Yoon Sang-hyeon's new drama "Secret Garden" is a romantic drama about a man and a woman who experience a soul change.

On the other hand, not only the main actors of "Secret Garden" appeared, but Lee Soon-jae and SNSD's interviews were revealed.

cr.   http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-sang-hyeon-said-am-i-a-hallyu-star-no-i-m-just-at-toddler-stage-25982.html

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

• 4 weeks later...

Yoon Sang-hyun to grace cover of NHK lecture book

nhkq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun as cover model [MGB Entertainment]

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun will appear on the cover of a Korean language lecture book in Japan, according to Yoon’s agency MGB Entertainment.

The press release by MGB Entertainment stated that Yoon will appear on the front cover of major public network NHK’s lecture book for Korean language class on NHK Educational TV.

NHK’s Korean language class, reportedly one of the most popular language classes regarding the Hallyu, or Korean Wave, carries out its lectures through skit dramas which are edited versions of Korean dramas broadcast nationwide in Japan.

Yoon was selected as the cover's model after skit dramas starring the actor saw increases in ratings since March of this year. “Thanks to Yoon, our skit dramas became a big talk of the town and settled as one of the popular venues for learning Korean,” a Japanese official was quoted as saying in the press release.

Yoon had already been invited by NHK early this year to attend an event on Korean language and culture hosted by NHK Educational Channel.

Yoon, 38, debuted in 2005 with SBS drama “Marrying a Millionaire” and rose to stardom through hit MBC series “Queen of Housewives” and “My Fair Lady.”

He currently stars in SBS series “Secret Garden” where he appears as a Hallyu singer named Oscar.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010120917143539741

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun to release album in Japan

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun plans to release an album in Japan next year, according to his agency MGB Entertainment on Tuesday.

MGB announced through a press release today that Yoon's first full-length Japanese album, including a photo book of the actor, will go on sale in the country on February 16.

Yoon will promote the album through a hand shaking event with fans in Tokyo and Osaka during the immediate weekend.

He will also hold fan meetings and small-scale live concerts the following weekend -- in Tokyo on February 25 and in Osaka two days later.

Yoon had already launched a singing career in Japan, having released single albums “Saigo No Ame (The Last Rain)” and “Chikai (Oath)” in April and June of this year, respectively. “Saigo No Ame” reached No.11 on Oricon chart on the day of its release.

Yoon, 38, debuted with SBS drama “Marrying a Millionaire (2005) and rose to stardom through hit MBC series “Queen of Housewives (2009),” and SBS “My Fair Lady (2009),”

He is set to appear on the cover of an NHK lecture book for Korean language class which will be released on December 18.

Yoon is currently playing the role of singer Oscar in the ongoing SBS series “Secret Garden” alongside actors Hyun Bin, Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang.

Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eisenmin

Hello, All of YSH's fans

I'm a new member of YSH'fanclub. I come to this link five time a week for knowing about the update new of YSH. But noone can reply and noone visit to this site. I'm feel sorry for YSH. Hey all of friends ,Where are you?

Hello, All of YSH's fans

I'm a new member of YSH'fanclub. I come to this link five time a week for knowing about the update new of YSH. But noone can reply and noone visit to this site. I'm feel sorry for YSH. Hey all of friends ,Where are you?

Hello, All of YSH's fans

I'm a new member of YSH'fanclub.  I come to this link five time a week for knowing about the update new of YSH. But noone can reply and noone visit to this site. I'm feel sorry for YSH. Hey all of friends ,Where are you?

Hello, All of YSH's fans

I'm a new member of YSH'fanclub.  I come to this link five time a week for knowing about the update new of YSH. But noone can reply and noone visit to this site. I'm feel sorry for YSH. Hey all of friends ,Where are you?

Hi EISENMIN,  Welcome! really glad that we have a new member who loves YSH. I also visiting this thread as often as i can to check if theres news about Yoon Sang Hyun.

Just continue to support YSH!  YSH fans here are doing their best to share all the latest about YSH.

I invite you also to visit this link   http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=474 , Another YSH fanclub board, fans are  more active there, friendly, and you will enjoy posting there and have conversations with other fans, you can check also all the latest news, photos, projects, all the updares about YSH.

Hope you can  join us here ..  http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=474

YSH  fighting!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Now enjoying Secret Garden with YSH as Oska, his portrayal won me over again as he did in Queen of Housewives. Anyway there was a special OST of the drama that included Oska's singles/songs

Title: Secret Garden OST 'Oscar Single'

Artist: Various Artists

Genre: Ballad, Dance

Language: Korean

Release Date: 2011.01.14

variousartistssecretgar.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tracklist

01 눈물자리 - Oscar

02 Liar - Oscar

03 동화 - Yiruma

src: http://ihoneydew.com

Wonderful pictures of Yoon Sang Hyun from "Smile Brings Blessings" Photobook which was launched in Japan last January 25, 2011. Special thanks to Susu for sharing the pictures at www.yoonsanghyun.net

ysh-1.jpg

English translation of Oska Secret Garden Magazine Cover

Original Korean at SBS SG Website  English Version by *SNIP*

loveholic03.jpg

Original work by always at Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club www.ysh-0921.com

5557273320110125193436063.jpg

Yoon Sang Hyun is getting busy now with all the preparations for the upcoming full length album release in Japan Precious Days. Let us all support our dear Oppa!

I joined this thread very late, starting at around page 36. Curing my severe Se-Ga and Oska withdrawal, I decided to finally read and backtrack to all the pages in this thread. And I found so many goodies on YSH, but sadly most of the YT clips are no longer available.

Many thanks to koalabear for updating the 1st page as soon as you can. The thread is getting quite these days. I will try to contribute as much as I can to keeping us all Yooners happy with YSH news.

I saw a number of fellow kababayans from Manila, and I am surprised to know that I am not the only one as crazy in love with Yoon Sang Hyun! :wub:

May I extend a very warm invitation to all YSH fans here to visit  http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=474  This is just a simple English board where Yoony-lovers, as we call YSH, share bit and pieces about YSH.

Yoon Sang-hyeon "Hardcore Ha Ji-won fan" confesses 'Ra-im ache'

2102011.jpg

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon confessed to be 'Ra-im aching'.

On the SBS TV show "TV Entertainment At Night" on the 10th, Yoon Sang-hyeon honestly said, "I have mentioned before that I'm a fan of Ha Ji-won, I've liked her from a while ago" when he was asked, "Who is closer to your style between Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang from "Secret Garden?"

He continued, "When I told her this she was very surprised". When the reporter asked him if that was all, he created a field of laughter by responding, "I give up as quickly as I decide if it doesn't seem right. I think it's convenient".

He also revealed his efforts behind the character Oska like losing 10 kg. "I had to be on stage and look slim. I thought I was a rock singer at first but later found out I was a dance singer so I had to practice for about two months, considering my age".

About his confident, sly and bright character's manner of speech he said, "I made it. If you listen to it, it sounds confident but it's also careless".

Source: Hancinema, NATE

• 3 weeks later...

Precious Days Album

Released Date : 16 February 2011

Yoon-Sang-Hyun-Precious-Days-Album-cover-mp3-300x300.jpg

Artist: Yoon Sang Hyun

Genre: Ballad Pop

Language: Japanese

Release Date: 2011.02.16

File Size: 74MB

Tracklist:

01 Precious

02 最後の雨 / Saigono Ame (마지막 비)

03 君に屆くまで歌うLove Song / Kimini Todokumade Utau Love Song (너에게 전해 질 때까

04 ココロのドア / Kokorono Door

05 誓い / Chikai (맹세

06 愛しています / Aimini coopereimasu (사랑합니다) (한국어 Ver.) (*팀의 노래 `사랑합�

07 Find A Paradise

08 夏のトランク / Natsuno Trunk (여름의 트렁크)

09 この廣い世界に / Kono Hiroi Sekaini (이 넓은 세상에)

10 贈り物 / Okurimono (선물) (한국어 Ver.)

11 このまま氣持さえ告げずに / Konomama Kimochisae Tsugezuni (이대로 마음도 전하�

12 明日 / Amini coopera (내일)

Download Link

Credit http://kpop7.com/solo-artists/yoon-sang-hyun/yoon-sang-hyun-precious-days-album

Archived