Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

I'm very thankful and happy  that YSH soompi thread is alive again, I always visit this thread to read some good news and all the latest activities of YSH. Hope that all YSH fans will never tired of posting here. This is my 1st time to post here.  YSH goodluck to your new drama secret garden!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad as well to see the thread active, I'm currently updating the first page but it's taking a while for me since last year was the last time I updated it and Soompi has gone some changes, rest assured that YSH fans will update the thread every now and then :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoon Sang-hyun to hold special fan meeting in Japan

Korean actor Yoon Sang-hyun [MGB Entertainment]

Korean singer and actor Yoon Sang-hyun will hold a special fan meeting in Japan next Tuesday, according to his agency MGB Entertainment on Friday.

A press release from MGB announced that Yoon will meet and greet his fans on September 21 as well as celebrate his birthday with them.

The actor, who also has a successful singing career in the country, will kick off the show with a performance of his song "Saigo No Ame" and share a birthday cake with the audience that he made himself.

Yoon made his debut in 2005 in the SBS TV drama "Marrying a Millionaire" and rose to fame in Korea and other Asian countries after starring in the smash hit series "Queen of Housewives" and "My Fair Lady."

He will be returning to the small screen in upcoming SBS weekend drama "Secret Garden."

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010091709390146279

Happy birth day for you and God blessing you and your family hopeful and fun all the year

I'm sending you this Birthday greeting Because I want to remind you That you are Very precious to me!

Thailand Fanclub. :wub:

Thanks TonaoVip, thailand fansclub and all YSH fans for sharing beautiful pics and greetings to our dear Yoon Sang Hyun.

Keep on supporting YSH!!! 

Fighting!...

Yoon Sang-hyeon wins popularity vote in Japan

Korean actor Yoon Sang-hyeon [MGB Entertainment]

Korean actor Yoon Sang-hyeon was voted the most popular celebrity in Japan last week, according to his agency MGB Entertainment.

MGB announced that according to popular Japanese blog site Ameba, Yoon was voted the No. 1 celebrity through a mobile phone popularity contest held on September 22.

The singer had recently held a fan meeting in Korea to celebrate his birthday and Japanese fans flew into the country to attend the event.

Yoon made his debut in 2005 with a role in the SBS TV series "To Marry a Millionaire". The actor rose to stardom after appearing in the smash hit "My Wife is a Superwoman" and "My Fair Lady".

He is currently preparing for his role in the upcoming SBS weekend series "Secret Garden".

Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl... ( English Korean )

Guest takmjh

Happy Birth day SangHyun oppa

I love you so much

Congratulation for the #1 celeb in JP

Waiting for you new drama .... saranghey

• 4 weeks later...

Will Yoon Sang-hyeon from 'Secret Garden' turn into a real singer?... He is holding a huge concert in Korea

photo140923.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-11-05

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon will be holding a concert for the first time in Korea.

Yoon Sang-hyeon, who recently revealed his appearance change and muscular body, will also show off his vocal talent through this concert.

The concert is actually a part of his new drama, "Secret Garden". He will be playing as Hallyu star singer Oscar in the drama.

Yoon Sang-hyeon was already known for his wonderful vocal skill but he worked on his vocal skill even harder to be Oscar perfectly.

He is a well known singer in Japan and held a few concerts before. By this experience, he is expected to perform like a real singer as Oscar.

This concert is one of the very important scenes where all the main characters of the drama meet together for the first time. Hyeon Bin, Kim Sa-rang, Lee Philip will be also appear in this drama.

Yoon Sang-hyeon's concert will be held in AX-Korea on the 6th, and normal fans can enter, too.

"Secret Garden" is the follow-up drama of "Life is Beautiful" and is a fantasy romance which starts when Joo-won (Hyeon Bin) and Lime's (Ha Ji-won) soul changes.

Source via HanCinema

I love Yoon Sang Hyun!

Photos from the concert filming held last Nov 6, 2010.

love-1.jpg

I'm very thankful and happy  that YSH soompi thread is alive again, I always visit this thread to read some good news and all the latest activities of YSH. Hope that all YSH fans will never tired of posting here. This is my 1st time to post here.  YSH goodluck to your new drama secret garden!!!!!!!!!

I missed you on our board http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=474   B)

Archived