Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

Guest bjean

Thanks for the great pics everybody! YSH is so incredibly hot. I've only seen him in My Fair Lady so far, can't wait to see him in other things!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiefang

NEWS Yoon Sang-hyeon to model for coffee shop "Honest image"

photo164457.jpg

Yoon Sang-hyeon has been chosen to be a model for a coffee specialty brand.

A spokesperson for "Joo Coffee" said, "Yoon Sang-hyeon's trendy and honest image is what Joo Coffee is seeking for the Identity brand. We hope his luxurious and stylish appeal and acting, music and commercials, will upgrade the brands image and awareness".

After the drama "Secret Garden", Yoon Sang-hyeon has been getting endless love calls from the advertisement business.

Meanwhile, while preparing for his next project, he is doing various commercials and hiking, taking a break.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

cr. http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-sa ... st-image-29038.html

Guest jessiefang

Lalatv 2011.05.03 -- Yoon Sang Hyun 110225 Precious day mini concert

(NO ENG SUBTITLE :sweatingbullets: )

5545507920110504230130038.jpg

5545507920110504230102071.jpg

5545507920110504230026094.jpg

5545507920110504230749016.jpg

More screenshots visit--> My link

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjY0MDkxNzA0/v.swf

sorry, I dun't know how to insert online video here.

online video clip

Youku & Tudou

more information of the mini concert please visit:

My link &

Julee's blog

My link

Guest jessiefang

Heard Oska Yoon Sang Hyun's laugh over the radio, and realised he's the latest CF guy for Hi-Mart... sharing the video and some filming location pics~~

Thank u for sharing these photos :wub:

NEWS Song Seung Hun, Yoon Sang Hyun and Song Joong Ki in a new CF for Son Soo

20110418-sonsoo.png

Song Seung Hun, Yoon Sang Hyun and Song Joong Ki are stepping up to help mothers with cooking.

In a new CF for a microwavable dish, ‘Our Home’ restaurant brand Sonsoo has recruited the three stars as advertising models to give South Korean mothers a break.

Song Seung Hun represents the taste of a mother’s touch; Yoon Sang Hyun represents the absolute taste; and Song Joong Ki represents the prodigy cook.

From April 16th until May 31st, consumers can apply for a contest at sonsoomall.co.kr to have the three stars visit their home and cook for them in person! Recently, a CF for this was released.

There is a minor problem though, at the end of the CF, Song Seung Hun asks, “Who’s driving?”

Yoon Sang Hyun points to Song Joong Ki but Joong Ki says he has no driver’s license. Check out the CF Below!

SOURCE FROM: ALLKPOP

http://www.tudou.com/v/45_l9jF1E0g/&rpid=64318174/v.swf

tudou linkwith Eng subtitle

CF PART 2

http://www.tudou.com/v/kool-aidAogQ7YKI/&rpid=64318174/v.swf

tudou linkwith Eng subtitle

Guest jessiefang

Original Translation.

Please do not arbitrarily change or copy.!

Copyright owned by Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club Website.

Please indicate the source www.ysh-0921.com should you wish to reproduce it somewhere else.

Translator: waishanho

Edited by: Julee

2011-05-03 21:57:34

What am I doing?

Subject: Blog

What am I doing now??

t01480314_0148031411204147118.jpg

Please give a lot of answers!

So everyone, fighting!

尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club"

Source: My link

Guest jessiefang

Yoon Sang-hyun to release his 3rd single album

The single will on sale in Japan on June 8 2011, featuring three songs including two remakes of Japanese hit songs and one Korean OST.

Yoon will embark on a promotion tour in Japan starting with a 2D1N fan meeting, and followed by a mini concert in NAGOYA on June 12 2011.

【Summer Eyes】定価:1,890円(税抜/tax included)

Version A (comes with free Photos)

1. Summer Eyes (Original Singer:Toshinobu Kubota)

2. LAST CALL (Original Singer:Yasushi Nakanishi)

3. 愛はどうすることもできないね (Helpless Love from My Fair Lady OST)

4. Summer Eyes(inst.)

5. LAST CALL(inst.)

6. 愛はどうすることもできないね(inst.)

Version B (comes with free Calender)

1. Summer Eyes

2. LAST CALL

3. 見つめる (Parabonda from Secret Garden OST)

4. Summer Eyes(inst.)

5. LAST CALL(inst.)

6. 見つめる(inst.)

purchase options:

タワーレコード

山野樂器

新星堂

HMV

YESASIA

Info from YSH international fan club & YSH JP OFFICAL SITE

Guest jessiefang

【Blog】 Sang Hyun’s Blog of 5 May 2011

Original Translation.

Please do not arbitrarily change or copy.

Please indicate the source www.ysh-0921.com should you wish to reproduce it somewhere else."

2011-05-05 22:57:24

Thank you

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the many responses!

The correct answer is ….

I was giving a high five after I had made a bowling strike ^ ^

There are a lot of correct answers ~-

Lately I have been busy shooting CM and preparing for the activities in Japan

I'm working hard every day.

There was CM shooting yesterday too….

blogpic20110505.jpg

So, I will write again!

Ladies and gentlemen, please take good care of your health.

Fighting!

Source: YSH JAPAN BLOG &

YSH International Fan Club

Guest jessiefang

【Blog】 Sang Hyun’s Blog of 8 May 2011

Original Translation.

Please indicate the source www.ysh-0921.com should you wish to reproduce it somewhere else.

Translator: waishanho.

2011-05-08 12:45:29

What’s the day?

Hi everyone!

This is Yoon Sang Hyun ~

I heard that 2 days ago marked the 400th day of my debut in Japan.

Time really flies ~

I am overwhelmed with emotions.

This is all thanks to you for your continued support.

I truly appreciate this!

To repay your unrelenting support,

I will not only work hard on my acting and singing but will also interact with you sincerely from my heart.

What day will it be a month from today?

I will be singing really hard for you on that day ~

The 4 songs that Sang Hyun will be releasing soon will absolutely become your unforgettable songs!!!

Please look forward to it ~

There will be a San tour & live performance soon!!!

I will work really hard on the preparation of the live show and for a great time with members of the San Club.

Please look forward to my full effort on the live performance on 12th June ~ !!!

This week too, fighting ~!!

t02200292_0340045211214815163.jpg

Source: YSH JAPAN Blog &

Guest jessiefang

Original Translation.

Please indicate the source www.ysh-0921.com should you wish to reproduce it somewhere else

Edited by: Julee!

2011-05-12 00:46:29

First time …

My first profile photo.

It’s from a long time ago ^ ^

t02200146_0283018811222597970.jpg

Source: YSH japan blog &

YSH international fan club

Guest jessiefang

【Blog】 Sang Hyun’s Blog of 13 May 2011

Original Translation.

Please do not arbitrarily change or copy

Edited by: Julee尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club

2011-05-13 08:07:15

This is Tae Bong!!

t02200147_0446029811224678933.jpg

I assume many of the fans came to know me through this drama!

I hope you would enjoy watching the drama.

All the characters in each and every episode and the theme song deserve our watching once again.

Please give your great support!

The picture posted in my previous article is the first photo shot for my personal profile.

I was still in my 20s then.

I didn’t expect you would like it so much!!

Cool? Really ….

Hahahaha! !

I'm so happy you like it ^ ^

It’s a photo filled with memories. I'll upload another one next time -

Please have a fun weekend!

I've been really busy preparing for the live performance to be held on 12th June.

As it will be my first such performance, I am feeling really excited.

Please give me your enormous support!

Hope that you will come to watch my performance!!

Ladies and gentlemen, Fighting!! "

Fighting too!!

Source: YSH Japan blog &

Guest jessiefang

【Blog】Sang Hyun’s Blog of 13 May 2011 (2)

Original Translation.

Copyright owned by Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club Website. Here is the link

Please indicate the source www.ysh-0921.com should you wish to reproduce it somewhere else.)

Translator: Julee

2011-05-13 21:29:15

Today. . .

Subject: Blog!

t02200294_0765102411226002488.jpg

Today was the Somang Cosmetics autograph signing event !!

I’m happy to meet my fans!

I am working hard in my preparation to meet with all of you in Japan so please wait for me ^ ^

Have a nice weekend everyone!!

Source: YSH Japan Blog

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jessiefang

【Blog】Sang Hyun’s message posted at his Korean official fanclub on 16 May 2011

Original Translation.

Copyright owned by Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club Website. Here is the link

This is Yoon Sang Hyun.

Hello!

I want to share with you on a day that is perfect for a picnic.

I was very happy to meet my fans at the autograph signing event held on the 13th.

My heartfelt appreciation to all those fans from overseas who had come all the way to Korea to see me ^ ^

I had wanted to meet you earlier but things had been delayed.

I have not browsed this site for a long time …. DC Gall, Esthel and La Vega will be celebrating their 2nd anniversary!

We have been working together hand in hand for 2 years! Congratulations & thank you!

I had said before that I would stay healthy whenever and wherever I receive your support and deep love. It makes me feel as if I’ve taken supplements. My fans are like these supplements to me.

Even though I have not posted a thank you note in each of the fan sites, please don’t forget that all of you are always in my heart.

I am currently busy with the preparation of my next project and the schedule in Japan. That’s why lately there have been fewer activities in Korea. I have been working hard all the time though, for the purpose of giving you a better performance.

Hope that you will look forward to it.

I will be repaying you by bringing you updates on my next project and organizing better activities!

Everyone, fighting! Please also cheer for me! …. Hope you will stay healthy.

【News】Theme of CM Whimsical partners Yoon Sang Hyun - Kim Kwang Gyu met!

Original Translation.

Copyright owned by Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club Website. The link

Theme of CM Whimsical partners Yoon Sang Hyun - Kim Kwang Gyu met!

Comical tummy aching CM Coming Soon!

Term of CF 2011 CM models Yoon Sang Hyun and Kim Kwang Gyu

While the warm spring breeze seems to be leaving us, the sun-drenched summer is approaching. It is expected that the coming summer will be hotter and rainier than last year. For this reason, air conditioners with dehumidifying and air cleaning features are being launched into the market. Whether it’s about brand image, colors or features, there are numerous options that could leave customers struggling. If you have yet to buy your air conditioner, please take note of the Hi-Mart air-con CM!

In this advertisement, CM model Yoon Sang Hyun transforms into a music Cafe DJ. Yoon Sang Hyun said he was willing to put in the effort as long as the CM could make TV viewers smile. He was also very pleased with his character in the CM. Before the filming began, he had paid close attention to the props and having selected the red polka dot shirt and yellow pants, he practiced in front of the turntable. Because of Yoon Sang Hyun, the exhausted crew members had a good laugh during the shoot that continued past midnight.

The storyline of this Hi-Mart air-conditioner CM is as follows. Yoon Sang Hyun working as a DJ is sweating profusely in a shop without air-conditioning. Trying to cool himself with a small tabletop fan, he found it far from adequate in beating the summer heat. Kim Kwang Gyu as President is also trying to endure the heat by using a fan. As the scotching heat continues, Yoon Sang Hyun requests his boss to buy an air-conditioner. Feeling restless because of the heat, President Kim Kwang Gyu exclaims impatiently “Why!” When he finally understands Yoon Sang Hyun’s intention, President Kim buys an air-conditioner of the latest model from Hi Mart. With hardly any customers earlier, business begins to increase in the shop. Not only was it cooler, there were also more customers! Yoon Sang Hyun and the President hugs at the end of the CM.

The CM song 'Let’s Go Down to the Beach' is a song by Key Boys, representative of Korea’s summer musicians. Though this cheerful song was first released back in the 70s -80s, DJ DOC did a remake of it as it is still very popular among listeners who have become parents as well as the current younger generation. The upbeat and refreshing rhythm helps people remember the lyrics and makes them want to sing along. Everyone who watches this Hi-Mart CM this summer will unwittingly hum this 'Hi-Mart Song' instead of 'Let’s Go Down to the Beach'.

Besides the lead model Yoon Sang Hyun, some other celebrities will make a cameo appearance in the CMs. The first to do so is the renowned Korean comedian Mr. Kim Kwang Gyu who acts as President. It was said that he has maintained a close friendship with Yoon Sang Hyun ever since they acted together in a drama many years ago. They displayed a tacit understanding of each other even though they had not been acting together for a long time. The whimsical combination of the two actors will surely bring on the sparks.

Hi-Mart’s in-house models will also be something to take note of. To provide its employees with a special experience, Hi-Mart had held an in-house model contest for the very first time this year. The winners will participate in promotional activities for Hi-Mart which will last a year through various posters and TV CMs. It was reported that their performance in the CM were marvelous …. The comical acting of Yoon Sang Hyun and Kim Kwang Gyu together with the performance of the in-house models will become a big attraction. The Hi-Mart CMs will no doubt generate laughs for the whole nation. You can look forward to it!

Hi-Mart, coming to you this summer!

note_201103.jpg

[【Blog】] 【Blog】Sang Hyun’s Blog of 17 May 2011

Original Translation.

Copyright owned by Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club Website.www.ysh-0921.comHere is the link

2011-05-17 11:41:24

A new week has started!

Subject: Blog!

Hello! This is Sang Yoon.

The day for the launch of "Summer Eyes" and my trip to Japan is getting closer and closer.

I am nervous.

Are you ready?

Hope you will enjoy the live event!

It will surely be fun!!

This is another old photo.尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club

I uploaded this because you were happy with my previous one ^ ^

J-blogpic20110517.jpg

The photos posted in the SAN CLUB home page are very interesting too.

Please leave many comments.

So this week too, “fighting” ~

Source: YSH JAPAN BLOG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

July 18, 2011

Yoon Sang-hyun to star in Choi Ji-woo drama

Reporter : Han Yeo-wool sixteen@ Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

2011071817510809058_1.jpg

Yoon Sang-hyun [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun has been cast in a TV series opposite actress Choi Ji-woo, according to his agency on Monday.

An official at MGB Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone that Yoon will play Choi's lawyer husband in the drama tentatively titled "Can't Lose" about the incidents which occur in the process of a married lawyer couple getting a divorce.

Choi too will play a lawyer in the show which will be her first time appearing on the small screen in two years after "Star Lover" with actor Yoo Ji-tae.

The upcoming show is set for a premiere in late August following current Wednesday and Thursday series "Heartstrings" starring Park Shin-hye and Jung Yong-hwa.

Yoon, 37, debuted with TV series "Marrying a Millionaire" (SBS, 2005) and has since appeared in dramas “Winter Bird” (2007) and “The Secret of Keu Keu Island” (MBC, 2008).

He rose to stardom through smash-hit series "Queen of Housewives." (MBC, 2009) which he followed up with “My Fair Lady” (SBS, 2009) and another big hit-drama “Secret Garden” (SBS, 2010).

He has led a successful music career in Japan with his earlier single albums “Saigo No Ame” (The Last Rain) and “Chikai” (An oath), placing within the prestigious Oricon music chart on the day of its release.

July 18, 2011

Yoon Sang-hyun cast as Choi Ji-woo’s leading man

Via Star News by girlfriday dramabeans.com

2011071815402910386_1.jpg

Oh, what an interesting pairing! Yoon Sang-hyun (Secret Garden) has been cast in dramaland’s most coveted role of late: as Choi Ji-woo‘s leading man in her comeback drama Can’t Lose. Yoon is a big star in his own right, but right now I can only think of how his Secret Garden character Oska spent the entire series shouting, “I’m a Hallyu star!”

He’s one already, but now he’s gunning to join the A-list, if this drama goes well.

Can’t Lose is about a married couple going through divorce, and both of them happen to be lawyers. How much you wanna bet they’re both divorce lawyers and representing themselves? You just KNOW they’re going to be the polar opposite kind of lawyers too, because that’s just how they cut the cookies in kdramaland.

The show is described as warm and light, which means rom-com. Definitely a plus. I wasn’t excited about this drama on Choi Ji-woo’s name alone because I’m always wary of dramas featuring the sad melodrama version of her, but opposite Yoon she’s likely to be much more upbeat and bubbly. I certainly hope that casting Yoon as the leading man means the production is leaning more towards light comedy, because these two could be amazing together with the right tone. Obviously both have strong dramatic chops to carry the divorce story when things go south (er, more south) for the couple, but I’d love to see a twist and have the drama about divorce be funny and fun.

Directing is PD Lee Jae-dong (Thank You) and writing is Lee Sook-jin who wrote the 2006 drama Great Expectations starring Han Ji-min and Kim Jae-won.

Can’t Lose follows You’ve Fallen For Me and premieres in August on MBC.

Archived