Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Wants a Girlfriend Who Works in Entertainment
2PM’s Chansung revealed that he wants to date someone in the entertainment industry.
During November 12’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment, Chansung was shocked to hear Yoon Sang Hyun’s pieces of advice.
80638002.jpg

Song Sae Byeok asked Chansung, “If you receive casting offer from a 19-plus movie, would you do it?” 
When Chansung answered, “I don’t know about now,” Yoon Sang Hyun advised, “You have to do it now. Just do it with the mosiac on.”
Yoon Sang Hyun then asked, “Do you like celebrities like you or women who have other jobs?” to which Chansung answered, “It would be nice if she worked in entertainment. She would be able to understand me.”
Yoon Sang Hyun then said, “It’s been a while since you debuted so you feel a bit old. You’re muscular and cool but you feel old. Since you have good acting ability, I hope you can quit 2PM and become an actor,” causing laughter.
Chansung said, “I want to do well in both fields so I would like to continue doing both.”
Watch the video HERE.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80638/2pms-chansung-wants-a-celebrity-girlfriend

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 18, 2014
Yoon Sang-Hyeon “With 6-year younger girlfriend, dating with marriage in mind”
Source: Innolife Korea
11967_1.jpg
On the 17th afternoon, Yoon Sang-Hyeon’s agency MGB Entertainment stated “Yoon Sang-Hyeon has a girlfriend whom he is dating with marriage in mind.” He announced “We know that she is 6-year younger than him and is a professional writer. Their families haven’t met, so the specific wedding date doesn’t be decided.”

Yoon Sang-Hyeon appeared on SBS ‘Healing Camp –Aren’t You Happy?’ which was recorded recently. At there, he revealed the existence of his girlfriend. Person in the site were also surprised at his sudden announcement. The agency said “Recently, he appeared on SBS ‘Healing Camp’ and honestly revealed. The episode where Yoon Sang-Hyeon appears will be broadcasted next week.”
Meanwhile, the special episode ‘Autumn Man’ in ‘Healing Camp’ where Joo Sang-Wook, Yoon Sang-Hyeon, Kim Gwang-Gyoo and Baek Jong-Won appear is broadcasted in 24th.

November 18. 2014
Actor Yoon Sang-hyun Announces Early 2015 Wedding
Source: KBS Global
n_20141118e_02.jpg

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun has revealed that not only is he currently in a serious relationship, but he's considering marriage early next year.
According to MGB Entertainment, Yoon and his girlfriend have been dating for about eight months. The future-Mrs. is said to be six years Yoon's junior, working in media relations. 
The 41-year-old actor will reveal more details of his love life on the November 24th airing of "Healing Camp". Yoon will be a guest alongside Joo Sang-wook, and Kim Kwang-kyu for the "Fall Gentleman" special.

Guest adikkeluangman

The five siblings at the production briefing movie Five Eagle Brothers.
L-R : First brother Yoon Sang Hyun, Second brother Song Sae Byuk, third sibling Lee Ah Lee, fourth Chansung, maknae (youngest) Kim Ji Min and Lee Kwang Soo.10393920_1522415641331109_141399211159501394213_1522415654664441_420745392525669

10384278_1522415667997773_2000095914845810440950_1522415681331105_32717693265312

November 21, 2014
Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee Revealed to Be Dating for Marriage
CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Another star couple has been born. Actor Yoon Sang Hyun and singer-songwriter, Maybee have been confirmed to be dating for the past 8 months with marriage in mind. 
Yoon Sang Hyun′s agency, MGB Entertainment stated on November 21, "Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee are a couple," and "They′ll be holding their wedding early 2015. They′ve recently started preparing for it." 
81359002.jpg

"The date and place, and other details have not been decided yet, but we′ve heard that the famililes of both sides have already met this week," said the rep.
In a recent shooting of SBS′ Healing Camp, Yoon Sang Hyun revealed," I′m currently meeting someone. I′m thinking about marrying my six-years younger girl friend sometime early next year." 
According to broadcast affiliates, the two met through a friend in April and have been dating since. 
"Yoon Sang Hyun hasn′t proposed yet," said the rep. "He has been busy. After everything has been organized, we′ll let the fans know the exact truth." 
Photo Credit: enews DB

Guest adikkeluangman

Wow, congratulations to him. :)
[14-11-11] The showcase of movie  Five Eagle Brothers. In attendance the five siblings and the neighborhood police with the director.1507943_1522520641320609_69756504188358267333_1522520654653941_24281153008484094

10301290_1522520667987273_26691650750414954680_1522520687987271_76464873223475851982138_1522520697987270_46505768433662610645263_1522520711320602_59080166044893

congrats.gif
November 24, 2014
Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee to Tie the Knot on February 8
Newsen Jeong Jee Won  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee will be tying the knot on February 8.
Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee will be getting married in February, as was revealed through November 24’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show.
During the show, Jo Jae Yoon revealed that he will be getting married on February 7. Then DJ Cultwo and Lim Chang Jung stated, “That’s a day earlier than Yoon Sang Hyun. It’s a good thing that it doesn’t overlap," revealing that Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee’s wedding date will be gatting married on February 8.
An affiliate of Yoon Sang Hyun’s agency revealed on November 24, “The two will get married on February 8. They set the date after meeting each other’s parents but the time and place have not been set yet.”
81464002.jpg
On November 21, an affiliate of Maybee’s agency, Chorokbaemjuna E&M told Newsen, “It’s true that Maybee is currently dating actor Yoon Sang Hyun,” confirming their relationship.
MGB Entertainment, Yoon Sang Hyun’s agency, also told Newsen, “Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee’s families recently met each other. But the wedding date has not been set yet,” adding, “The two met through an acquaintance in April and recently became a couple, carrying on a serious relationship with marriage in mind.”
Maybee’s lover Yoon Sang Hyun debuted through SBS’s drama Marrying a Millionaire in 2005 and has since starred in SBS’s Secret Garden, MBC’s Can’t Lose, SBS’s I Hear Your Voice, tvN’s Gap-dong and more, setting his place as an actor. His new film Five Siblings of Deoksu Village will premiere on December 4.
Photo credit: Newsen

November 25, 2014
Yoon Sang Hyun Spills on Moment He Decided to Marry Maybee
CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Having announced his plan to marry songwriter and singer Maybee, Yoon Sang Hyun revealed the reason he decided to get married.
During the November 24 broadcast of SBS’ Healing Camp, Yoon Sang Hyun revealed that he is dating and will soon marry Maybee. 
Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee’s marriage was announced through news reports before Healing Camp aired.
Yoon Sang Hyun said, “It hasn’t been long since I started dating her but I felt assured. She is the woman that I’ve been looking for,” adding, “We’re six years apart and she understands my work. She is optimistic and bright.”
Yoon Sang Hyun shared, “She (Maybee) invited me to her house to cook for me and when I saw her cooking in the kitchen, that’s when I made my decision.”
81509003.jpg

He added, “She reminded me of my mom who would turn around as she cooked when I say ‘Give me food.’ I haven’t officially proposed to her yet but I said, ‘live with me and help out my mom,’ and she was happy.”
Yoon Sang Hyun previously revealed that he met Maybee through a blind date in April and started dating her in July. Before Healing Camp aired, it was revealed through SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show that the couple will be tying the knot on February 8.

November 25, 2014
[Ratings: Mon, 11.24.14] Yoon Sang Hyun Makes Ratings Go Up for ′Healing Camp′ CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong While it has almost always been second place on Monday, SBS′ Healing Camp saw the light ranking first place for variety programs on November 24. 
The reason was Yoon Sang Hyun, who appeared as a guest on Healing Camp in the bachelors special, along with Kim Kwang Gyu and Joo Sang Wook. However, ahead of the broadcast, Yoon Sang Hyun had already confirmed that he was dating and planning to marry songwriter Maybee, bringing attention to this particular episode of Healing Camp. 
As expected, Yoon Sang Hyun revealed that he is indeed dating someone with intentions of getting married, even sharing the moment when he realized that she was the one. 
Yoon Sang Hyun′s appearance helped Healing Camp rise to 6.1 percent.
25685834.jpg

Monday, November 24, 2014
Dramas
1. MBC Pride and Prejudice 11.3 2. SBS Secret Door 5.5 3. KBS Naeil′s Cantabile 4.9 
Variety
1. SBS Healing Camp 6.1 2. KBS Hello 5.6
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research
Photo Credit: SBS

November 25, 2014
‘Soon-to-be married couple’ Yoon Sang Hyeon & Maybee, release date photo with a dog
12076_1.jpg
Actor Yoon Sang-Hyeon who announced marriage next year released a date photo with his lover Maybee.
In 25th, MGB Entertainment uploaded a photo with a message in the official Facebook, “Sweet Couple Yoon Sang-Hyeon & Maybee’s surprise self-camera has arrived. Please give a lot of congratulations to their future.”
In the photo, Yoon Sang-Hyeon smiles happily as wearing a comfortable clothes and sunglasses. The bride-to-be, Maybee shows simple and innocent beauty. In addition, Yoon Sang-Hyeon’s dog, ‘Man-Seok’ poses friendly together. This photo makes lovely and happy atmosphere.
Recently, Yoon Sang-Hyeon officially admitted love with Maybee who is a singer and writer. He announced their marriage on February, 2015. In 25th, he appeared SBS ‘Healing Camp’ and expressed love toward her.
[Photo=MGB Entertainment official Facebook]

A photo from Yoon Sang Hyun & Maybee's date revealed
Source: STARN News
20141125142441_547412998b56f_1.jpg
A photo from Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee's date was released.
On November 25th, Yoon Sang Hyun's management agency, MGB Entertainment, uploaded the photo on their official Facebook, and wrote, "Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee's new lovely photo has just arrived. Please bless them for their happy wedded life."
The photo shows Yoon Sang Hyun showing a bright smile, wearing casual outfits, and Maybee posing right beside him.
The two are posing with Yoon Sang Hyun's pet, Man Seok, as well, and many fans and netizens are showing great reactions for their sweet look.
Meanwhile, Yoon Sang Hyun is going to make a comeback with a new movie next month.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

Unique parody poster of Five Eagle Brothers released. Parody from A Tale of Two Sister movie poster. 10733861_1526605477578792_76489063171894
-----2PM′s Chansung, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoon Sang Hyun and More Gather for ′Five Siblings in Deoksu Village′
75628001.jpg
Yoon Sang Hyun takes the mic
79272299.jpg
Yoon Sang Hyun grins widely while Song Sae Byeok keeps his smile slight

79917834.jpg
The five siblings pose together71505429.jpg
Everyone poses for the last group shot

Director Jeon Hyung Jun, actor Yoon Sang Hyun, Song Sae Byeok, Lee Ah I, 2PM’s Chansung, Kim Ji Min and Lee Kwang Soo attended the press preview for the film Five Siblings in Deoksu Village on November 27 in Lotte Cinema Konkuk University station, Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81777/photo-2pms-chansung-lee-kwang-soo-yoon-sang-hyun-and-more-gather-for-five-siblings-in-deoksu-village

November 30, 2014

Yoon Sang Hyun On Why He’s Rushing to Marry Maybeehttp://www.soompi.com/2014/11/30/yoon-sang-hyun-on-why-hes-rushing-to-marry-maybee/

yoon-sang-hyun-maybee-800x450.jpg
After beginning dating only from July this year and announcing their relationship this November, the couple of actor Yoon Sang Hyun and singer-songwriter Maybee have announced that they will be getting married in February next year. With less than a year into their relationship, some people wonder why the couple is rushing to get married and Yoon Sang Hyun addressed it in his recent interview.
On the November 30 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” Yoon Sang Hyun talked about his upcoming marriage with the singer-songwriter Maybee.
When the reporter asked Yoon Sang Hyun indirectly on the reason he and Maybee are getting married so fast, the actor let out an honest reply.
“I mustered confidence. After searching and searching, I finally found (her) and there’s no need to waste time so I decided (to marry her),” said Yoon Sang Hyun. “I’m rushing because I might lose her to somebody else,” added the actor.
“It’s the first time that I saw a person like her,” said Yoon Sang Hyun, showing his affection for his fiancee, Maybee.
The actor also mentioned his plans to give his future wife a wedding she will forever remember. “I want to offer her a wedding that will stay in her memory. Instead of a wedding, we’ll have a concert. It won’t be a private wedding but a public one. It’s a festival-like wedding that fans can go to,” added Yoon Sang Hyun.

November 30, 2014
‘SNL Korea’ Yoon Sang-Hyun, surprise proposal Maybee ‘Moved to tears’…
12147_1.jpg
The actor Yoon Sang-Hyun proposed to the brider-to-be Maybee.
At tvN ‘SNL Korea’ aired on 29th, an actor Yoon Sang-Hyun appeared as a host.
This day Yoon Sang-Hyun showed affection to the bride Maybee, saying that ‘I will make warm family with warm-hearted person.’
In succession Yoon Sang-Hyun sang ‘Simple Proposal’ of Lee Seung-Hwan. Maybee was sitting at the seat, and received many roses from audiences around her. She was moved to tears.
Meanwhile Yoon Sang-Hyun and Maybee will hold weding ceremony on February 8th. [Photo=tvN ‘SNL Korea’

Guest adikkeluangman

덕수리 5형제 (Five Eagle Brothers, 2014) 캐릭터 예고편 (Character Trailer): http://youtu.be/K87a8spyB_E

Guest adikkeluangman

English title already confirmed to 'A Dynamite Family'.
Pictures from movie VIP Premiere on Nov 27.10624708_1528635494042457_22336402006994
The cast and director L-R : Jeon Hyung-Joon, Yoon Sang Hyun, Song Sae-Byeok, Lee Ah-Lee, Chansung, Kim Ji-Min and Lee Kwang-Soo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Pinocchio” Continues Clever Use of Cameos
After the December 18 broadcast of “Pinocchio,” the teaser for next week’s episodes showed a scene with Yoon Sang Hyun, as his character from “I Can Hear Your Voice.” This upcoming cameo is one of many on “Pinocchio.” While cameos can sometimes feel forced, they are used in seamless and even clever ways in “Pinocchio,” and have viewers enjoying familiar faces and voices.
Pinocchio-collage1-800x450.jpg

The cameos on “Pinocchio” are well utilized, putting guests in roles that fit their image, past works, and talents. For instance, Lim Sung Hoon, a veteran TV host, appeared as a quiz show host in the beginning of the show, and Jang Hang Joon, a director, appeared on the show as a movie director. Actors Jang Kwang, Ahn Sun Young, and Choi Jong Hoon appeared as a school principal, television writer, and factory worker, respectively.
pinocchio-cameo-540x300.jpg

Suzy also had a cameo of sorts on the episode that aired on December 18. Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang) tells his mother that he’s going to finally tell Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) that he was the one who, for years, received the text messages she meant for her mother. His mother takes that as a sign of Seo Bum Jo trying to move past his crush on Choi In Ha, and sets up a blind date for him. She texts him a picture of his date, and it turns out to be none other than miss A’s Suzy.
Pinocchio-Suzy.jpg

However, the best cameos may be those from the “Pinocchio” team’s previous drama, “I Can Hear Your Voice.” Jung Woong In had a cameo in an earlier episode, as his “I Can Hear Your Voice” character. He revived his serial killer character, appearing in Choi In Ha’s dream sequence. As mentioned earlier, Yoon Sang Hyun will also be appearing in an upcoming episode as his “I Can Hear Your Voice” character.
Pinocchio-Jung-Woong-In.jpg

Other “I Can Hear Your Voice” alums are present in “Pinocchio” as well. Lee Bo Young had a voice cameo in an early episode, and there are actors who are in both dramas, like Kim Kwang Gyu, Kim Hae Sook, and of course, Lee Jong Suk.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/19/pinocchio-continues-clever-use-of-cameos/

Archived