Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

Guest adikkeluangman

The first stage greeting of movie A Dynamite Family. All cast Yoon Sang Hyun, Song Sae Byuk, Lee Ah Lee, Chansung, Kim Ji Min and also joined them is the movie director  Jeon Hyung-Joon.10850173_1531866523719354_515097714890511794611_1531866540386019_265093919736728

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 30, 2014
Maybee, loving couple shot with soon-to-be husband Yoon Sang-Hyun
Source: Innolife Korea
12575_1.jpg
In 20th, lyric writer and singer Maybee uploaded a warmhearted photo with her soon-to-be husband, actor Yoon Sang-Hyun on her Instagram.
Maybee uploaded the photo with the comment “What a nice day”. In the photo, two who seem to have a date outside are smiling happily. As a couple who are going to marry in February 8th, Yoon Sang-Hyun and Maybee are making sweet atmosphere.
Meanwhile, on November, Yoon Sang-Hyun made fans surprised by announcing his marriage on broadcast.
[Picture=Maybee Instagram]

Guest adikkeluangman

The movie A Dynamite Family ended it's screening on theater on the last day of 2014 and managed to bring 210,775 viewers.
More stage greeting with the four siblings on Dec 7. Chansung was not there because he went for 2PM concert tour.1509055_1532218710350802_174411503659471

happy-new-year-2.gif

January 4, 2015
Yoon Sang Hyun mentions about his wedding ceremony on 'Human Condition'
Source: STARN News 20150104013753_54a81ae11c653_1.jpg
Channel KBS 2TV's vareity program, 'Human Condition 2,' premiered on January 3rd, and the first episode showed the members having a conversation in a car.

Yoon Sang Hyun's wedding ceremony was brought up, and Yoon Sang Hyun said, "I would like to ask five of you to sing a song at the wedding ceremony."
Huh Tae Hee said, "Ji Won can be the main vocalist," and Eun Ji Won said, "But, I am a rapper!" Then, Yoon Sang Hyun said, "I want all of you to sing a song together."
Meanwhile, Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee's sweet messages for each other were revealed.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

January 14, 2015
Yoon Sang-hyeon and Maybee, off to get wedding pictures taken
Source: Nate via Hancinema.net
photo552601.jpg
Yoon Sang-hyeon and MayBee, who are getting married next month, left the country to have their wedding pictures taken.
They left for Hawaii on the 14th.
They looked casual as they departed from the airport.
Yoon Sang-hyeon and MayBee met through a friend in April last year and have been seeing each other since July. They announced their wedding just eight months later.
Meanwhile, Yoon Sang-hyeon and MayBee are getting married on the 8th of February.

• 3 weeks later...

January 30, 2015
Yoon Sang-Hyeon & Maybee, closed wedding “reflecting thoughts of both families’ elders”  Source: Innolife Korea
13070_1.jpg
Yoon Sang-Hyeon and Maybee couple is having a closed wedding.
Yoon Sang-Hyeon’s agency MGB Entertainment announced on January 30, “Reflecting thoughts of both families’ elders, all wedding procedures will be closed. Both thought of a special wedding that they are celebrated by everyone, but elders of both families wanted to have a quiet wedding. So there will be no greetings, press conference and guests’ photo wall. Please show affection and celebration to the two people who are about to have a happy fruit of marriage.”
Meantime, Yoon Sang-Hyeon and Maybee are marrying on February 8. The two started dating since last July thinking of marriage, and they officially admitted their romance and marriage plan as there was a romance rumor released around them in last November. [Photo=Maybee Instagram]

February 1, 2015
Yoon Sang-Hyeon, video letter to his bride-to-be MayBee… “I always think about you” Source: Innolife Korea
13090_1.jpg
Actor Yoon Sang-Hyeon showed off his love toward his bride-to-be, MayBee. At KBS2 Entertainment program ‘Human Condition’ broadcasted on January 31, there were members living without 5 things.
This day, Bong Tae-Gyu had a talk show in front of camp fire, and he had Yoon Sang-Hyeon as a guest. At the introduction, ‘the lover of this era’, Yoon Sang-Hyeon said, “I am just frank toward my heart, sending video letter and stuff, but people just go crazy about it.”
Especially, when he was told to send a video letter to MayBee, he said, “I am thinking about you in this cold. Please know that I always think of you whenever I’m sleeping or awake.” [Photo=KBS Human Condition capture]

February 1, 2015

Yoon Sang-Hyeon & MayBee ‘same smile’, released the wedding pictorial
Source: Innolife Korea
13102_1.jpg
Rari Studio released several photos of Yoon Sang-Hyeon and MayBee’s wedding pictorial through its official blog on January 30. 

In the released photo, Yoon Sang-Hyeon is making the happiest smile with his hands on MayBee’s shoulder. Especially, MayBee is wearing the white dress that shows her bodyline. In another photo, the two are staring into each other in a fairy tale back ground.
Yoon Sang-Hyeon and MayBee met in last April, and became lovers in July. They will have a closed wedding on February 8. [Photo=Rari Studio]

February 2, 2015
Yoon’s wedding photos seen
BY SUNG SO-YOUNG INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily l Nate

02062243.jpg
Wedding photos of actor Yoon Sang-hyun and singer-composer Maybee were unveiled on Saturday. 
In a series of photos that were uploaded by a wedding photo studio, the two hold hands tightly. 
Many soon-to-wed couples take such photos before their weddings in Korea. 
The two will get married on Feb. 8 and the wedding ceremony will be open only to relatives and close friends. 
Yoon recently said on the talk show “Healing Camp” that he first met his fiancee through a blind date set up by one of his friends. The actor found that he and his fiancee had many things in common and he eventually popped the question less than five months after their first encounter. 
Yoon appeared in many hit TV dramas including “Gap-dong” (2014) and “I Can Hear Your Voice” (2013).
Meanwhile, Maybee has been working as a singer and lyricist. She wrote lyrics for songs like sexy diva Lee Hyo-ri’s “10 Minute” and she also debuted as a singer in 2006.PS15020100153.jpg
PS15020100150.jpg

February 2, 2015
Yoon Sang-hyun, Maybee unveil wedding portraits
Actor Yoon Sang-hyun and singer-songwriter Maybee revealed their wedding portraits. The couple will tie the knot next week.
After confirming their intimate relationship to a local news outlet last November, they are tying the knot after 11 months of dating. restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150202
In the wedding portraits, Maybee is wearing a white see-through lace dress, standing close to her groom with a big smile. Yoon is in a black luxe tuxedo, holding her in his arm. 
According to Yoon’s agency, the couple will keep their wedding private, without a news conference or photowall. 
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

February 3, 2015
Yoon Sang-Hyeon & MayBee released the wedding pictorial… romantic kiss
Source: innolife Korea
13131_1.jpg
Actor Yoon Sang-Hyeon and songwriter MayBee released a romantic wedding pictorial.
The two released the pictorial they took at Hawaii with fashion magazine Marie Claire. Instead of honeymoon, they went to Hawaii, and they had the atmosphere of a honeymoon couple.
Yoon Sang-Hyeon stares into MayBee in the white dress, and they walk along the beach with holding hands. They are a happy couple who give sweet smile with each other’s eyes. MayBee gave splendid beads on her flower lace mini dress to show her fresh and pure charm, and Yoon Sang-Hyeon matched jacquard slip-on with white suit.
Yoon Sang-Hyeon said, “I like everything slow, but it didn’t take long to notice that she is the one.” And MayBee responded, “I’m thankful that he came to me.”
They were holding hands throughout the shooting, that all staffs were envy of them.
Meantime, Yoon Sang-Hyeon and MayBee are having a closed wedding at Walkerhill. [Photo=Marie Claire]

February 6, 2015

Yoon Sang-hyun, Maybee release digital single to celebrate their wedding
Actor Yoon Sang-hyun and his bride-to-be, singer-songwriter Maybee, will release a duet next week to celebrate their wedding.restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150206(OSEN)

Yoon and Maybee, who have been dating for 11 months, will tie the knot on Sunday.
Along with his acting career, Yoon has continued to release singles such as the soundtrack for his drama “Queen of Housewives.” He also released a number of tracks for overseas fans in Japanese in recent years.
Sweet melodies and Yoon’s voice perfectly fit the lyrics that Maybee wrote, the recording company said.
Part of the profits earned from this digital single will be delivered to charity organizations, the company added.
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

February 9, 2015

Lee Jong-suk, fellow costars attend Yoon Sang-hyun's wedding
The cast of the drama series "I Can Hear Your Voice," including Lee Jong-suk, regrouped for actor Yoon Sang-hyun's wedding to singer-songwriter Maybee on Saturday.
The couple tied the knot after dating for 11 months at Seoul's Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel in the company of some 400 guests.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150209
(Clockwise from left) Lee Bo-young, Yoon Sang-hyun, Lee Jong-suk and Choi Sang-jun starred in the 2013 hit drama "I Can Hear Your Voice." (Instagram)
"Pinocchio" actor Lee Jong-suk, who starred alongside Yoon in the popular 2013 drama "I Can Hear Your Voice," was also present to bless the newlywed couple, after touching down in Seoul on Friday.
Fellow actor Choi Sung-joon, who took a supporting role in the drama, shared a group selfie captioned "Congratulations on your wedding, Sang-hyun!"
"This is the happiest moment of my life. I will try to make my bride happy," said 41-year-old Yoon to his wedding guests.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150209
Actor Yoon Sang-hyun tied the knot with singer-songwriter Maybee on Saturday. (OSEN)
"Today is the most nerve-wracking day of my life. It was really difficult preparing for the wedding, but Sang-hyun gave me a lot of support. I want to live a long, healthy life with my handsome groom," said 35-year-old Maybee.
Lee starred in the hit SBS romantic drama "Pinocchio" on Jan. 15, which closed with a wedding scene alongside actress Park Shin-hye.
By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

February 9, 2015

Yoon SangHyeon and MayBee, shows photo of their wedding… “We will have a happy married life”
Source: Innolife13209_1.jpg
Actor Yoon Sang-Hyeon and singer MayBee got married. 
At Seoul Gwangjang-dong Sheraton Grand Walker Hill Hotel Vista Hall, Yoon Sang-Hyeon and MayBee got married in celebrations of more than 400 guests. The wedding was closed, and they entered singing digital single duet song, ‘Dyed to Balsam’. Members of KBS 2TV‘Human Condition’, singer Na Yoon-Gwon and K.Will sang for her. Yoon Sang-Hyeon and MayBee also sang ‘Marry Me’ and ‘Proposal Not So Splendid’ during the wedding, making their wedding as a beautiful concert.
Yoon Sang-Hyeon said, “We made our wedding a little bit special. It is long, but celebrate us for we will show you our happy life. This is the happiest time in my life. I will try my best to make my bride happy.”
MayBee said, “My heart flatters most in my life. It was hard preparing the wedding, but Sang-Hyeon was great help to me. I will live happily with such a wonderful husband.”
Yoon Sang-Hyeon and MayBee are starting new life as a newlywed couple in Yoon Sang-Hyeon’s house without a honeymoon. [Photo=MGB Entertainment]

February 9, 2015

Yoon Sang-hyun Unveils Belated Wedding Pics
Source: The Chosun Ilbo
Actor Yoon Sang-hyun unveiled his wedding photos. 
He tied the knot with singer-songwriter Maybee last weekend at a hotel in Seoul. Some 400 guests attended their private wedding ceremony to congratulate them.
2015021001699_0.jpg
The two walked down the aisle together singing their duet single released to celebrate their wedding.  The newlyweds decided against taking a honeymoon trip somewhere, due to Yoon's TV schedules.
2015021001699_1.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Child actress Kim Ji min went to YSH wedding and share pictures on her twitter. She is his co-star in movie A Dynamite Family. 

오늘 윤상현 선배님 결혼식 갔다왔어요! 다시한번 결혼 정말 축하드리고 오래오래 행복하게 사세요!♥ pic.twitter.com/sqQju4adXM

— 김지민 (@ziminy0129) 

February 8, 2015

Archived