Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

You can vote for Yoon Sang-hyun as he is nominated in the Best Couple Category and the Popularity Award in the 2009 MBC Drama Awards

Queen of Housewives got nominated in some categories in the 2009 MBC Drama Awards

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2009mbc/index.html

Best Drama

drama2queen.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-12-24

Best Couple

bestcouplequeen.jpg

bestcouplequeen2.jpg

bestcouplequeen3.jpg

Popularity Award

bestactormqueen.jpg

bestactorwqueen.jpg

those who have an iMBC Account can now vote! QoH Fighting!

reposted from the Queen of Housewives thread

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everyone...

i cut this articel from allkpop...just paste our YSH part....

Celebrities that took 2009 by surprise

The IS Entertainment team created a shortlist of Korean celebrities who could be classified as an unexpected sensation this year. Here are their biggest surprise celebs of 2009.

Aside from K-pop idols, Yoon Sang Hyun made his breakthrough into a new scene as an actor this year. Although he made his acting debut in 2005, he rose to fame only recently playing the role of Tae Bong in popular MBC drama My Wife is Superwoman, wherein he also revealed his singing abilities. Furthermore, Yoon Sang Hyun won the hearts of many drama lovers with his playful and outgoing role in KBS 2TV's Take Care of Lady as the male lead character.

source:allkpop

SANGHYUN2.jpg

Guest magarine

Hello all yooners!

Today is MBC drama award day. We can see him there, don't forget to watch at 9.55 korea time.

I'm sure he'll win some award tonight.

And tomorrow we'll get to see him again at KBS drama award with all his fellow MFLers. hehe :D

Guest magarine

Who will win the MBC Drama Awards Daesang?

cr: allkpop

There was much controversy last year at the 2008 MBC Acting Awards after the Daesang was awarded to both Kim Myung Min and Song Seung Hun for their work in Beethoven Virus and East of Eden. So with that in mind, much attention has been turned to this year's awards ceremony, on whether will history repeat itself again.

Although there are seven candidates nominated for this year's Acting Daesang, only 3 are considered to be likely winners by many.

They are Go Hyun Jung and Lee Yo Won for Queen Seon Duk and Kim Nam Joo for Queen of Housewives. Both dramas have practically ruled much of 2009 with high ratings while the trio have also been commended for their good acting skills.

A MBC staff expressed, "It has been really tough in making a decision because of the relatively good work that all the nominess have put in over this past year. We are not ruling out any possiblities, which includes awarding the Daesang to more than 1 person."

The other nominees include Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Junki, Yoon Sang Hyun and Shin Eun Gyung. But the favourite and likely winner is probably going to be Go Hyun Jung who mesmerized many with her convincing portrayal of Mishil in Queen Seon Duk.

The 2009 MBC Acting Awards will be broadcasted live at 9.55pm (KST) over MBC and will be hosted by Lee Hwi Jae and Park Ye Jin.

Stay tuned to allkpop for the full winner list.

congrats to YSH for winning the Top Excellence Award at the 2009 MBC Drama Awards. indeed 2009 is his breakthrough year ^ ^

200912310232161.jpg

By sassygirl17, shot with NIKON D2X at 2009-12-30

200912310242511.jpg

200912310128291.jpg

src: kdramafanusa@2009 MBC Drama Awards Thread/on image

Actor Yoon to Debut in Japan as Singer

By Lee Hyo-won

Staff Reporter

Television personality Yoon Sang-hyun will make his singing debut in Japan in March, according to his official Japanese Web site (ysh-jp.com).

The 36-year-old actor will release a mini-album under the Sony Music label titled ``Saigo No Ame (Last Rain).'' The title track is a remake of a 1990s hit sung by Japanese balladeer Yasushi Nakanishi.

It features another track written for Yoon by the composer of ``Last Rain,'' as well as ``Never Ending Story,'' which the actor sang in his breakthrough TV role in ``My Wife Is a Superwoman.''

Yoon rose to stardom through the TV series earlier this year and starred opposite Yoon Eun-hye in ``My Fair Lady.'' He recently performed at Pax Musica 2009, a pan-Asian music festival held in Japan, alongside top singers such as Shin Seung-hoon and Ock Ju-hyun.

src:

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci.../178_58140.html

jamesbonda.jpg

Hello everyone. Long time no see. I am so happy YSH won the Top Excellence Award. Gosh, he looked so dashing and handsome. He reminds me of James Bond... if looks could kill I would be dead. Tee hee. I hope he sings the Romance duet with YEH at the KBS awards.

CONGRATS FOR WINNING TOP EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Im so proud of him

& he really did great in that drama,QOH.

That is the first time,he attract

me with his acting skills.

then in MFL,i am already

in love with this awesome actor.

He sang it well.I love

his vocals when he sings.

He looks so much younger

with that hairstyle.

It was really cute of him to say 'thank you',

& he look rather jittery+ shy at the end.

HOPE TO SEE HIM MORE IN KOREAN

DRAMAS!!

Guest magarine

eidasayang thanks for the photos.

I'm so happy that YoonYoon couple won the best couple award. :wub:

During the interview of best couple, ysh asked to choose between Kim Nam Joo and YEH by the host again.

Of course he choosed Eun Hye and camera zoomed to KNJ's husband face laughing. Cute :D

More Yoon Yoon Couple at KBS drama award.

cr: dcmfl

20100101126227957109111.jpg

12623632002010010201271.jpg

12623621962010010201103.jpg

Guest chee13

CONGRATS FOR THE AWARDS...He deserves the awards.

Yoon Sang Hyun...he has rocks 2009..

with his acting and singing ability, I believe he can continue to compete in the K-pop industry.

wishing all the best for him in 2010

Happy New Year Yooners!!!

Congratulations to Yoon Sang Hyun for all the awards that he got last year 2009!

he really deserves those awards.!

Hope to see him in a new project soon!

All the Best for him in 2010!!

im so happy they won the best couple and popularity award!

Thanks for sharing all those lovely photos yoon yoon couple at the kbs awards!

Archived