Bae Soo Bin 배수빈

cynkdf

Guest glitzyglam

Could anyone tell me where this is from?

mudaefor200908191124220.jpg

I know they're really good friends.. but this doesn't look like they just took this picture because they're close. lol... seems more like something for a movie? Anyone know? Thank you!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Logicalsong

Could anyone tell me where this is from?

mudaefor200908191124220.jpg

I know they're really good friends.. but this doesn't look like they just took this picture because they're close. lol... seems more like something for a movie? Anyone know? Thank you!

It's from SBS miniseries "When a man falls in Love" (2004). Despite the low rating, the four actors and actresses (BSB, Goh Soo, Park Ye-Jin and Park Jung-A) became close friends since then. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheesecake

Thanks for sharing the interview translation

hmmm... i would've thought that with brilliant legacy (as known on soompi - i think shining inheritance makes more sense as a title, anyhoo) this thread would take off. in korea he's getting quite popular due to this drama. haha i guess what's popular in korea and what's popular in soompi sometimes don't synch.

i watched the yashimmanman where he appeared as a guest (i think it aired a month ago), and he said that he has a girlfriend, whom he's been with for a long time. regarding his eyes, because they look deep - he didn't have them naturally according to him. in fact, he wanted eyes like Tony Leung (a fav hong kong actor for me)... so he 'trained.' meaning he would go hiking in the woods and view nature, and even go to cemeteries. an tada - that's how he got those eyes. lol he was so nervous on that episode since it was first time in 7 years that he appeared on a variety show.

edit: here's an MU for

Yashimmanman Season 2.E46

Guests: Bae Subin, Lee Siyeong, Kim Taewon, Nichkhun

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5QE4NB5G

^ yeah, i'm not watching BL -- maybe i'll give it a shot after the hype goes down.

^ would anyone be able to share a clip of this? :D ty. :)

Really? He did said he has a girlfriend? does this clips have english subs? thanks for sharing it. I saw this blog link. I hope to that someone can translate it. I think it's about the brilliant legacy drama ending and something regarding interview/yashimmanman that you were referring too. I thought that the blogger was kind a linking Lee Si Yeong to Him. I don't know not to sure about this since I know that Lee Si Yeong use to date Jun Jin of Shinhwa.

So yeah here's the link to that blog: http://blog.naver.com/psprime/40077535021

you're welcome :)

thanks for the link and info, atel :)

here's a link to the show, it's a flv file though

20090721 Good Morning Show - BSB Special

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eram6u

[size=3]does this have a english subs?

I'm watching Angel's Temptation. He's really a good actor. I really like it that he finally got a lot of exposure and he got the main role. I hope to see him more in other dramas and movies. I like him in Shining Inheritance too! Very sweet guy there.

I've known BSB way back in Jumong, then Emperor of the Sea, Painter of the Wind, Brilliant Legacy.

Temptation of an Angel is his first lead role. He looks best and most fit here. I was watching eps 9 last night with the swimming pool scene. Whew, he must has worked hard on his body to gain that 6-pack abs :P . I can't join the TOAA forum because I'm so behind waiting for the subs, so I don't want to be spoilled, but I know BSS sings in eps 15. I'm curious how good his singing is :D .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Logicalsong

BSB's first main lead role in movie will be released next week. In "Girl Friends", BSB will be loved by three attractive girls. Although the movie is more focused on how the three girls get to understand each other and become friends, the love interest btw BSB and Gang Hye Jung in the movie is expressed in very cute and adorable way. And he is DAMN CUTE here. :rolleyes:

Guest Logicalsong

Thanks for sharing the interview translation

Really? He did said he has a girlfriend? does this clips have english subs? thanks for sharing it. I saw this blog link. I hope to that someone can translate it. I think it's about the brilliant legacy drama ending and something regarding interview/yashimmanman that you were referring too. I thought that the blogger was kind a linking Lee Si Yeong to Him. I don't know not to sure about this since I know that Lee Si Yeong use to date Jun Jin of Shinhwa.

So yeah here's the link to that blog: http://blog.naver.com/psprime/40077535021

The blog picture is not related to his girlfriend. BSB and LSY were both guests of the Yashimmanman where BSB mentioned his girlfriend, and LSY didn't deny about date with Jun Jin. That's all. BSB's girlfriend is an ordinary woman which means she's not working in the ET business. The blogger seems not to know how to cut BSB's picture out of the news article.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest d0ughnt

Bae Soo Bin in InStyle Korea January 2010

Looking handsome as usual!

009085e64fded359_baesoobin_instyle_jan2010_1.jpg

b6b5547016510ff7_baesoobin_instyle_jan2010_2.jpg

5856304f798ca96a_baesoobin_instyle_jan2010_3.jpg

Rising South Korean actor does a photo shoot for InStyle Korea's January 2010 issue. The busy actor gained popularity for his role in the South Korean drama, "Brilliant Legacy," which also starred Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi. His newest movie, "Flight," which is in South Korean theaters now also stars Boys Over Flowers' Kim Bum. Lately, Bae Soo Bin has been showing his dark side in his new South Korean drama, "Temptation of an Angel," playing the role of a man seeking revenge.

source: http://twenty2.onsugar.com/6768855

Guest defrolic

I LOVE!!! although I fell in love with him from Shining Inheritance only.. so still just starting out HAHA. Who doesn't love Jun Se oppa from that show !

i wonder what his girlfriend looks like c:

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Yup.

Asiaeconomy just posted the english version of the article.

Bae Soo-bin joins cast of drama "Dong Yi"

Jessica Kim | jesskim@asiae.co.kr

기사입력 2010.01.05 18:06 최종수정 2010.01.05 18:06

2010010517135395818_1.jpg

Actor Bae Soo-bin [sBS]

Actor Bae Soo-bin has decided to join the cast of a historial drama by famed producer Lee Byung-hoon of hit TV series “Jewel in the Palace" and “Isan," according to Bae's agency BH Entertainment on Tuesday.

BH explained that Bae, 33, will play the role of a swordsman who dedicates his life to protecting his love Dong Yi, played by actress Han Hyo-joo, in the TV series also tentatively titled "Dong Yi" in English.

The drama will be about the life of Dong Yi who grows up to become Choi Suk-bin, a consort of King Sukjong and the mother of King Youngjo during the Joseon Dynasty. Hallyu star Ji Jin-hee has been tapped to play the role of King Sukjong.

This will be Bae's second time working with Han -- they became two of the most sought-after actors and actresses in the entertainment industry for their role in drama "Shining Inheritance" earlier last year which ended its run with a 41.7 47.1 percent rating.

Bae's most recent drama "Temptation of an Angel" which ended in December also saw a successful run, with its ratings surpassing the 20 percent mark.

He will soon undergo training in swordsmanship for the drama set to go into shoot starting later this month.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Even though I was rooting for Bae Soo-bin and Han Hyo-joo in Brilliant Legacy and it’s supposed to be a joy to see them together again, but I think it’s a little too soon for it to happen. And from what I read, he’s going to play a character that gets rejected again? Actually, it may not be so bad, like Yeom Moon in Haesin, who never received the girl’s love, but he became even more popular than the man who did.

Guest Trina987

Wow, so it'll be a Brilliant Legacy reunion of Bae Soo-Bin and Han Hyo Joo.

I suppose Ji Jin Hee is the lead actor, and BSB is the 2nd lead?

yup he is a second lead... It is a 50 episodes according to dramawiki... Also, he is "Bidam-like" ^_^

Guest Logicalsong

yup he is a second lead... It is a 50 episodes according to dramawiki... Also, he is "Bidam-like" ^_^

I think the quoted expression of "Bidam-like" is somewhat inappropriate. I know it's from the article, though.

Based on the character description, his character "Cha Cheon Soo" is a competent swordman and devotedly love Dong-Yi, which is superficially similar to Bi-Dam. But the personality of this character seems to be smart, responsible and not noisy at all. Any way I hope his character won't end up with heartbreaking scene as Bi-Dam did.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBFislove

hello!

I really like bae soo bin...infact i was rooting for his character jun se in SI till the end...he was soo likeable..wish he had gotten the girl lol! but yeah BSB is a good actor! can some1 recommend some other works of his? nothing too serious... thanks a ton! :)

Archived