Bae Soo Bin 배수빈

cynkdf

Guest inezjang

'sexy charming' indeed..i am watching 'Temptation Of An Angel' and he's almost PERFECT!!! :rolleyes:

I think he looks like Takeshi Kaneshiro at some angles..

anyway great job Calvin Klein...! ;)

and looking forward to more of his works!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Logicalsong

Bae Soo-Bin shooting for Calvin Klein Jeans/Underwear in Langkawi aired on M-Net as of 22 March, 2010

There's no English sub, though.

Guest inezjang

^ thanks for sharing!! Soo Bin is mad-sexy in Langkawi!!..

yeah i wish i knew what he's saying too..

All i can say is..i sure wanna be that ape-doll he has around his neck!! :P

Glad that he's doing more dramas!! It's crazy not to notice him and his great-performances!

Guest Logicalsong

I am afraid no one has linked his music video he filmed last year in a desert in Inner Monglia for Korean pop singer Lee Soo-Young's "Don't call my name" yet. Here goes the link. You may have watched this before, but I think it's good to have a direct url of the m/v here, too. Bae Soo-Bin and a young jazz pianist Jin Bora portrayed tragic lovers in this piece.

[MV/ 1080p HD] Lee Soo Young (이수영) - Don't Call My Name (내 이름 부르지마)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest finkle88

I'm halfway through BL now, and I am totally a JunSe-EunSung shipper. At first I was rooting for LSG and HHJ cos I tot their constant bickering was cute, but JunSe is just tooooo sweet to EunSung that I changed my mind instantly! Is just so sad that the Perfect-Mr Nice Guy-Prince Charming always finishes last :( and this repeats itself again in Dong Yi. At least let them be together if they are gonna be paired up again!

• 2 months later...

There are stud muffins and then there are stud muffins. Then there is Bae Soo Bin.

Just finished watching Brilliant Legacy (loved the seething anger mixed with the desire to stop the revenge and live a happy life) and am now watching Dong Yi. It's the eyes. So big and when they fill with tears...gah...the talent, the looks, the smile with the crooked bottom tooth heh.

Guest Logicalsong

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

This interview is in the Marie Claire Korea July with the above pics. With the permission of Soobeen Portal which has the copyright of the English translation of the article, I am posting it here to give a fresh air in his thread.

“He’s having a lesson now.”

There’s an actor who makes me feel I may see him for long. I think I can watch his acting for a long time. He is having an acting lesson now.

It’s my second time to meet Bae Soo-Bin. Last fall, when I met him for the magazine’s anniversary issue, shooting was simple and interview was short. We just had a small chat instead of decent interview while he had a make-up But it was good enough albeit the short time given to make me feel I should meet again and interview him properly sooner or later. At that time Bae Soo-Bin was just completed filming . Rich, well-grown, caring, considerate, competent and confident “Mr. daddy-long-legs” tends to get the higher odds. Thanks to the drama, his popularity was soaring into the sky, but it didn’t get me interested in him. Frankly speaking, such an unrealistically perfect character is somewhat boring. Maybe it’s the reality that in fact bores me that there’s no perfect man or even just a decent guy.

I might have passed him without a special feeling if not Jen Paul Gaultier. I presumed that he would say “I am not interested in clothing. After filming, I usually wear training suit”. Unconsciously I might have categorized actors into “entertainers” and “actors”. I thought actors who tend to say “acting is everything in my life” won’t be interested in fashion, and Bae Soo-Bin might be one of them. How outdated I am. Nice surprisingly, he told me he liked Jean Paul Gaultier. Think who on earth would say he likes Jean Paul Gaultier’s avant-garde style in Korea unless he is in the fashion industry. Like eating a melting milky chocolate which has a spicy taste at the end, he has such a twist that made me wonder what kind of a man he is. It was not a long talk but I soon realized he is never an aggressively achievement-oriented type of a person, too. Such a target-oriented person always makes me fear. I doubt whether he/she gives up or leaves something important in their path of a life, so sometimes I want to ask them what if you don’t like what you have in your hands at the end of the road? So, I wanted to chat with him taking long time. But throughout the last year, the opportunity wasn’t given to meet him again. He was too busy. He filmed the movies such as "Ae-Ja" and "Girl Friends", and acted in the drama "Temptation of Angel" and now shooting for "Dong-Yi" under the blazing sun. I was willing to ask him if you’re running too fast and if you know where you’re going to once I meet him.

Another twist he has is that he enjoys standing in front of cameras for this interview after he finally found time for us arriving at Seoul from the countryside’s locations. Acting in front of cameras and posing for still cameras are totally different issue. Even veteran actors who have been accustomed to cameras are not fond of photo shoot. Especially male actors are likely to be clumsy in front of cameras like a low-teen middle school student. Most actors cannot avoid conventional poses unless they are ex-models or particularly enjoying photo-shooting. Editors and photographers often are likely to have a secret chat backside wondering how we can mend those awkward poses while shooting with actors. Especially this time, the clothes we prepared for are in vivid colors and very conceptual in details, which made us rather worried if he doesn’t feel comfortable with them. But Bae Soo-Bin got excited in front of cameras.

"Not always, but there’re times I really enjoy being in front of cameras. You know, when you take pictures, you meet the moment you’ve been waiting for. Some photographers find the moments after releasing tons of shutters and others await the moment and as soon as he gets it he press the shutters. When I and photographer find that moment at the same time, I feel like into trance.”

Bae Soo-Bin can express himself with accuracy and delicacy, but he is not a type of a person who falls in love with himself. That’s why I enjoyed talking with him very much. We chatted a lot like we met in the drinking party at 2 a.m. even though it was actually in the Sunny afternoon.

You acted characters many times who are intelligent, soft, and manly.

They might look all same. Determined and real manly characters. Actually I somewhat got tired of being similar characters.

You have been too much busy for the last year. What is the standard of your choosing the pieces of work? I couldn’t find any consistency.

There’re parts I have to do to get what I want. Such works for me to be broken. Last year’s works are kind of experiment. I need to go farther to see what my limit can be. Every work has uniqueness, and characters have different appeals. However, I haven’t found my own color yet.

Don’t you think you get lost in doing so?

I rather think why I am doing this job, and what kind of stuffs I have to carry on for this. But there’s nothing I can do or I want to do except for acting.

You were soft and kind when I last saw you. But I thought you would be edgy on yourself.

I want to be soft but sharp. But it’s not like edgy every time and on every people. You know, well-polished ball. I want to be like it. Basically, I always want to go with the flow. Don’t want to go against it.

Let me ask you again. What is the standard for choosing works?

I think of characters how they would look like if I did the role. I am trying to understand my characters. The character which has most common in me was Jen-Se in "Brilliant Legacy"

What about Chun-Soo you’re portraying in ?

Actually, it’s true that has become different from the one I first had thought about. But I don’t feel hasty. That kind of feeling won’t help at all. It might be hard once the character has become different from what you expected. Recently I think intensively why I became an actor and why I am doing this. In fact, I didn’t have a strong desire to be an actor in the first place. (Bae Soo-Bin became an actor by his parent’s “suggestion”). I don’t like to compete with others. If I have to, I compete with myself. I endured many things just because I didn’t want to resist to yield, sometimes I had to accept things not to lose against myself. So the conclusion I led after so much agony is that acting might be a mission for me. Actor looks like a job which can heal others. You need to get trained, and polish yourself up every inch, and thereby you can heal others; so you need to show “something genuine”. I wish I could. Personally what I received most from this drama are people. I learn a lot from actor Jung Jin Young. The other days, his comment was quoted in a news article, and there became bad replies under the article by netizens. Then he wrote his real thought under his real name. Surprisingly, there were replies which agree with him and his situation. I had a thought then that although this occupation can be hurt at any time, but true heart can be conveyed somehow. Accepting this allows me to do this work for long. I also need something motivating me.

So you’ve sorted out your issues?

It was hard but I am escaping from it at the moment. I should be chosen to show something in me. For this, I need to meet people who have same cord with me. I am in the stage putting in as much data as possible. In doing so, I believe there’ll be someone who finds a different side of me.

Do you like people? What other things do you like?

I enjoy being alone a lot, and that’s why I cherish the time while I am with others. I love talking with friends I like, a cup of tea in the middle of hectic hours. Also I love listening to music that excites me.

Do you know not many men can know the pleasure of a cup of tea and express the pleasure?

You know actors can feel everything. It may be same with the reason why I am doing so many works. You should get closer to it at least. If you can speak your line “I can’t live without you”, you should feel as similarly as possible before opening your mouth. So it’s such a long way to go for me.

Are you going to still run fast after ends?

I need to get some rest. But I’d love to play. It’s not concrete yet, I am considering a play.

source from Marie Claire Korea July

translated by www.baesoobeen.com (aka Soobeen Portal)

• 1 month later...

September 2, 2010

Bae Soo-bin's career in Japan receives another boost

Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong@ Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10Asia

2010090214520786221_1.jpg

Korean actor Bae Soo-bin [bH Entertainment]

Another Korean drama starring actor Bae Soo-bin, after “Brilliant Legacy” and “Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown,” is set to show in Japan, indicating that Bae's acting career in Japan may be making headway.

BH Entertainment announced in a press release that TV series “Temptation of an Angel,” will begin its run on Japanese cable channel ESEI GEKIJO starting November, while also noting that other works by the actor have been faring well with the audience in Japan.

"Bae Soo-bin has been receiving favorable reviews from the audience in Japan after the premiere of 'Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown' on KNTV in July and his other shows including 'Temptation of an Angel' and 'Brilliant Legacy,'" explained an official from ESEI GEKIJO after visiting Korea to interview the actor

“Brilliant Legacy,” starring Korean actors Lee Seung-gi, Han Hyo-joo, Bae and Moon Chae-won, scored the highest viewership ratings in ten years on Fuji TV in early March during its time slot.

The show took off with ratings of 5.2 percent, peaked at 9.7 percent and bowed out with ratings of 8.0 percent. Meanwhile, "Dong Yi," which started showing in Japan on July 17, is shown every Saturday and Sunday and "Temptation of an Angel" has aired every Saturday afternoon since August 7.

Bae, 33, made his debut in China's CCTV's "The Proof of Memories" in 2002. He won the new star award at the 2008 SBS Drama Awards for his role in the "The Painter of the Wind" as well as the top ten star award the following year for "Brilliant Legacy" and "Temptation of an Angel."

He is currently playing the role of a swordsman who dedicates his life to protect his love Dong Yi (played by Korean actress Han Hyo-joo) in MBC's historical series "Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown."

• 3 weeks later...

Hi~~I am really happy to find this place...It has been about a year since I first watched "Sunny Bae"(wow this name suits him!!"it was "painter of the wind" he was "chuna" the King and I found myself smile whenever that Great King shows~~~after that,when i had to see any other hostorical dramas,I always miss the sort of King he was,very self confident,wise and shinning one..

however,i had a great chance of watching him again in" brilliant inheritance"he was playing a great role (very happy to know it is the closest one to his character)i watched this drama only becoz of him and although later i liked the plot but it was just his presence that entertains me most..he is such a great actor who adds much charm to every character he portrays..i wish him great success..i don`t know if he is well-recogonized in korea but reading his tecent profile..says he is doing fine in movies,dramas and in japan too~~i wish him to keep that and to do even better..

p.s..i am wondering if he has a twitter account.i am new to this world yet it really gives good chance to hear from favourite actors so if he has an official twitter account,i will be more than pleased to be his "follower";)

• 1 month later...

November 12, 2010

[iNTERVIEW] Bae Soo-bin

Reporter: Wee Geun-woo eight@ Photographer: Chae ki-won ten@ Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10Asia 1 l 2 l 3

2010111217233950317_4.jpg

Actor Bae Soo-bin acts a scene from KBS Drama Special "Just Say It!" at the broadcaster's drama set in Gyeonggi Province,

South Korea on November 8, 2010. [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

“I used to take on roles that usually evoked unrealistic fantasy,” actor Bae Soo-bin who will star in the 23rd episode of the omnibus TV series KBS Drama Special "Just Say It!” admitted in regards to the parts he played for the past few years. Note that he just said that in the past tense. In the recent KBS single- episode drama “Just Say It!” Bae will play Gi-young, a lazy bum working in a district office, who hates his job and continues to be hung up over his first love of nine years ago. Given the past roles he has played in other dramas, such as the royal guard Cha Cheon-soo in MBC historical drama “Dong Yi (2010),” Park Joon-se in SBS series “Brilliant Legacy (2009),” and King Jeong-jo in SBS drama “Painter of the Wind (2008)” where he was flawless physically and mentally, this is quite a change. So how will he pull off a pitiful character like Gi-young and what kind of meaning does this have for Bae? Below is 10Asia's interview with the actor at the set for the show.

10: It’s been long since you appeared in a single-episode drama.

Bae: I found the script very interesting. It tugged at my heart in many parts and made me nod with sympathy in others. I decided to take the role as soon as I finished reading it.

10: At first when I read the script I thought you would appear as the handsome and popular Gu-byeong but you played 'the pathetic Gi-young.

Bae: I was attracted to Gi-young. You see, I too have this loser-tendency in me (laugh). Gi-young may not be sharp but there is something friendly and trustworthy about him, the nice guy you may encounter in your neighborhood. His biggest charm is that he is a good guy. The plot builds around how he gets to know his female friend Young-hee (Kim Gyu-ri) and it will be something most people can relate to.

10: During the shoot, you were saying to yourself “Why am I walking like Gi-young?’” Since you played many cool-looking roles in the past and you are already quite handsome yourself, it seems like you will probably have needed to put in extra effort to play the role of a loser.

Bae : I just think of myself when I'm at home, all exhausted. When acting Gi-young I try to bring back that feeling, the desire to just lie back all the day long, doing nothing. It's just that in Gi-young’s case, I exaggerate that more, thus making it look comical. The funny thing is after I curled my hair like this, my hair seems to stay that way. I’m also starting to stammer more and even starting to walk down with my shoulders low.

10: I'm sure you have never played a role like this.

Bae: It’s my first time. But it’s fun. There is catharsis to it.

10: It must be fun doing something new.

Bae: That is the fun of it. But when reading the script I made up my mind on the spot because I really liked the story. There seemed to be a lot I can offer for the role.

10: What part of yourself are you offering in this role?

Bae: Like Gi-young, I too get fed up with my life, don’t feel like going out and occasionally miss what's going on around me. Gi-young is more inapt than me in that sense but he also has qualities I can relate to. I plan to become one with Gi-young by reducing on the differences we have one after another.

10: And how has that worked for your role so far?

Bae: After the first shoot I felt Gi-young enter my heart. After filming the part where Gi-young screws up on his badminton match during the sports competition, it struck me that this is basically what the character is like. Since then I've become much comfortable playing the role, to the point I'm interested with even the smallest situations.

10: It seems that such interesting and minor characters can only be seen in single-episode dramas.

Bae: True. After all, isn’t single-episode drama a lot like a movie aired on TV? With films you invest a relatively larger amount of money and time but with single-episode dramas, a product with a narrative is created within a shorter time. I think it utilizes the benefits television has in a cinematic way. I actually love single-episode dramas, both watching and acting in them. I made my TV debut in the omnibus drama series MBC Best Theater (1991-2007).

2010111217233950317_3.jpg

Actor Bae Soo-bin [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

10: Many people remember you from your debut drama “Big brother lives in Shaolin Temple (2004)” which was part of the omnibus series for MBC Best Theater. The fact that you have come a long way from there and are now starring in the one-part drama "Just Say It!" with actress Kim Gyu-ri makes the show more interesting.

Bae: As I have received much help from one-part dramas when I was just starting out, I wish to return the favor now. That was why I was so happy when single-episode dramas came back with KBS Drama Special. Short dramas much more worthwhile than you think. These days, everyone is talking about the Hallyu and how to export dramas but without one-act dramas, there would be no way to debut writers who will create that. We do have good writers now but even they will reach a limit at some point. Single-episode series help nourish new writers that continue to bring in new ideas and diverse points of view.

10: It seems that single-episode dramas are necessary even from a business standpoint.

Bae: Of course. The famous script writers that we all know all debuted through this route. Don’t most people in the writing business - supporting writers of the drama and all -- wish to establish something of their own in the meantime? These dramas help them fulfill their wish for a time. Even when I become a top star, I want to keep starring in single-episode dramas as long as there are good scripts.

10: Isn’t it also true that it was easier for you to choose to take on the role because it was a single-episode drama? I don't think it would have been easy for you to take on a role otherwise since you just got done shooting 60-part drama “Dong Yi.”

Bae: No. Thank god this is just one episode given that I am scheduled to take part in a theater play in December.

10: You even played the most physically demanding role in MBC‘s “Dong Yi.”

Bae: The role was most demanding physically only (laugh). But as much as it was demanding physically, mentally it left me craving for a totally different role. I chose this drama because this is something everyone can enjoy. It is a wonderful task that helped me get rid of certain acting patterns that settled into me for about a year.

10: I don’t think you’re taking any breaks given that you’ll be appearing in a play next month.

Bae: There must be a reason I’m continuing to push myself? I’m not sure. I have been like this for the past few years and it seems whatever what I do, I continue to learn from the process. I think I will keep it up until my body can no longer take it or I get thoroughly tired of acting. I try to do my best in what I can. It's good for me as well because I can broaden my spectrum as an actor. I wish to continue to challenge myself in other genres and character as I have been doing in the past. It will prevent me from slowing down.

10: You seem to be the type that tries to make the best out of what is right ahead of you rather than making long-term plans.

Bae: I have no plan. It is not like things will go exactly as planned. I think it’s like fate, something just comes to you. Depending on how I live I may encounter diverse roles. I don’t have a plan in that aspect. I will just continue to play whatever role is interesting enough for me and with stories that viewers can relate to.

On the set of "KBS Drama Special "Just Say It!"

KBS series “Drama City” which featured short, omnibus stories for the past 14 years in Korea, finished its run in 2008. Two years and two months passed since then and during that time, dramas adapted from comic books or online novels rose to the mainstream, leaving even less space for short dramas to make a comeback. Then on May 15, single-episode series did make a comeback through 24-part KBS Drama Special's first episode “Lollipops” by veteran scriptwriter Roh Hee-kyung. The 23rd episode of the six month-long series titled “Just Say It!” will go on air on November 13. [Editor]

“Isn’t this comic book a bit too racy?” Actor Bae Soo-bin who was shooting the scene of a character rolling about in bed reading a comic book said as he playfully flashed the erotic scenes in the book at the camera. He declined however when the staff asked if he wanted a different book. “Nah, I’ll go with this. This is who Gi-young is. He's the hope for all losers.”

Hope for losers -- nothing probably could have better summarized the latest episode of KBS Drama Special “Just Say It!”, as there may be quite a few men secretly rooting for the main character Gi-young -- this stammering, not so smart and not so competent fellow working in a city office who is trying to get a girl, the smart and pretty Young-hee (Kim Gyu-ri).

However, all that was filmed of Gi-young this day was lounge at his room all alone, searching for the number of his old love. Interestingly, on the same day, actress Kim Gyu-ri shot the scene in which Young-hee visits the house of Gu-byeong, the most popular guy in the same workplace, making it pretty easy to guess who loves who. But director Yoon Sung-sik must have wanted to make those one-sided affections more obvious, ordering actor Bang Jung-hyun who plays Gu-byeong, not to show even the slightest emotion at seeing Young-hee. “Gu-byeong is a guy who lives in his own world,” Yoon said. Bang Joong-hyun confessed it was not easy to rid himself of such feelings. “I can’t help feeling so good when working with such a pretty actress.” And that is the right answer. You cannot determine who you will like or not in advance. You just find your heart suddenly filled with emotions for someone special one day. What do the three characters Gi-young, Young-hee and Gu-byeong feel for each other and what kind of choices will they make? Find out about the ordinary yet life-like romance at 11:15 p.m. on November 13.

2010111217163223708_1.jpg

Bae Soo-bin [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

Actor Bae Soo-bin acts a scene from KBS Drama Special "Just Say It!" at the broadcaster's drama set in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea on November 8, 2010.

2010111217163223708_2.jpg

Bae Soo-bin [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

November 17, 2010

"Dong Yi" main cast promotes series in Taiwan

Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong @ Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim @ <Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved> 10Asia

2010111714504300928_1.jpg

Stars of MBC's "Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown" arrive in Taiwan. [NOA Entertainment]

Korean actors Ji Jin-hee, Han Hyo-joo and Bae Soo-bin visited Taiwan over the weekend to promote their TV series "Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown."

Their agencies announced on Wednesday that the three stars were in Taiwan from November 14 to 16 to attend a promotional event hosted by Taiwan's GTV for MBC's historical epic "Dong Yi," which began its run in the prime time slot of GTV starting November 15.

After flying into the country on Saturday, Ji, Han and Bae met with about 1,000 fans the following day to speak about "Dong Yi."

At the event, Ji, who last visited Taiwan six years ago for "Jewel in the Palace," took pictures with the local fans with his own camera, Han played the haegeum [a two-stringed Korean traditional fiddle] which she had received from as gift, while Bae showed off his swordsmanship just like his character in the show.

The next day, the three stars were interviewed by numerous local medias including UDN.com, China Times, NEXT TV, MTV and Channel V and appeared on variety programs to promote their show.

"Dong Yi" is about a woman named Dong Yi who grows up to become Choi Suk-bin, a consort of King Sukjong and the mother of King Youngjo during the Joseon Dynasty.

The show had dominated Korea's TV ratings charts for Monday and Tuesday evenings, taking the No. 1 spot during its time slot for several weeks.

The 60-part series has also been sold to ten countries including Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.

2010111714504300928_2.jpg

Korean actor Ji Jin-hee, Lee So-yeon, Han Hyo-joo and Bae Soo-bin [NOA Entertainment]

November 20, 2010

THEATER/MUSICALS

Bae Soo-bin’s next role takes him to the stage

by javabeans Via E Daily l dramabeans.com

19102517917_60900040.jpg

It’s been a busy year for Bae Soo-bin, who has played a face-swapping cuckolded husband on a revenge mission, a devoted guard to a royal concubine, and a loser with a penchant for racy comic books. Now he travels back nearly a century to play a famed writer in a stage play, Yi Sang December 12.

Yi Sang, the pen name for the man born Kim Hae-kyung, is a celebrated writer and leading figure in Korean literary modernism and surrealism. He is considered experimental in the bridging of literary forms and styles, writing in the 1930s when Korea was under Japanese imperial rule. He died at the young age of 27 after being imprisoned by the Japanese for political reasons, in 1937. The play is being produced to commemorate his birthday 100 years ago.

The man has been interpreted and reinterpreted in numerous ways in previous works. Bae said, “I’ve always loved Yi Sang’s poetry and novels. In the past, Yi Sang has been portrayed as an unkind person in complicated, hard-to-understand movies. I hope that people will be able to understand this Yi Sang.”

Bae recently wrapped up a supporting role in MBC’s ratings hit Dong Yi, after which he promoted his revenge-makjang melodrama Angel’s Temptation in Japan, where he has held a solo fanmeeting. He recently also shot a one-act for KBS’s Drama Special, titled Go On, Say It!

The play runs from December 17 through 26 at Hwasung Art Hall.

Gah, the man lands a leading role and we won’t get to see it. I know that it’s not like Bae hasn’t been the lead actor in several projects — he’s been the primary love interest in movies like Girlfriends and Aeja — but still, somehow he’s never been a proper leading male. He was kind of a loser in those projects — though funny — and in his most appealing roles, he’s been that heart-twistingly great guy who doesn’t get the girl. Maybe Bae likes playing oddballs, but how ’bout a little fanservice? Please? Just do one boringly conventional cute rom-com, then you play all the perverts and losers your heart desires! Deal?

201011191404501001_1.jpg

2010 December

VOGUE-BH Entertainment Pictorial

LOVE IS ALL AROUND

Our thanks to the fan-highlight at GBW cafe.daum 6425 l 6433, sourced from twtkr.com and VOGUE Korea

01010606_1.jpg

'Love Actually' by 11 top stars of BH Entertainment

Thanks to the fan-highlight and sharing at GBW cafe.daum 6446

v12-4.jpg

BH Entertainment LOVE ACTUALLY pictorial

1. A Secret Love Affair

2. Love Fantasy

3. In the Mood for Love

4. A Sweet Scandal

5. Perhaps Love

6. Perfect Confession

v12-5.jpg

November 22, 2010

BH Entertainment 11 Stars in 6 Love Story for VOGUE Pictorial

Source: Korean news.nate.com 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 l 9 l 10 l 11 l 12 l 13 l 14 l 15 l 16 l 17 l 18 l 19 l 20 l 21 l 22 l 23 l 24 l 25 l 26 l 27 l 28, roughly gisted by EverythingLBH

22_105287.jpg

The latest VOGUE fashion feature & charity pictorial with BH Entertainment have been unveiled to be a hot public topic.

Top actor Lee Byung Hun, Kim Min Hee, Han Chae Young, Han Hyo Joo, Bae Soo Bin, Jin Goo, Hong A Reum, Kim Byul, Juni, Kim Jung Hun and Sean Richard from BH Entertainment got together and participated in the latest pictorial for fashion magazine VOGUE Korea's December issue entitled 'Love Actually.' The year end pictorial project is in conjunction with the agency's upcoming anniversary which proceeding from the pictorial has been designated for supporting underprivileged children.

The photoshoot was filmed throughout 12 hours a day over two days combining the 11 star actors from BH Entertainment for the Christmas issue spread presenting the romantic aura from comedy film 'Love Actually' as its basic concept. There was also new interpretation of the movie feeling in different scenes for the actors to play out, suiting and complimenting them in an all fun, sexy and special feature.

• 2 weeks later...

November 24, 2010

Bae Soo Bin You Make My Heart Flutter

ANNIE seoulbeats.com

20101124_seoulbeats_hanhyojoobaesoobin1.jpg

Han Hyo Joo and Bae Soo Bin (along with other actors from their company including the Lee Byung Hun, Han Chae Young, Kim Min Hee, etc.) participated in a charity photoshoot for Vogue entitled, “Love Actually,” and these two pages make me squeel to the highest pitch. If you’ve seen either Brilliant Legacy or Dong Yi, you should be more than familiar with Bae Soo Bin’s unrequited love for Han Hyo Joo (their fictional characters of course). Sadly this perfection in the form of a man never gets the girl so seeing his confession here just turned me into a puddle. I know you wrote your confession in English for me BAEby!

20101124_seoulbeats_hanhyojoobaesoobin2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sharing from EverythingLBH, thanks to the highlight at GBW cafe.daum 6500

default.jpg Watch Interview & the Making of

VOGUE-BH Ent. Love is All Around Pictorial 2010 on

xmas-happy1.gif

bhvogue14.jpg

bhvogue15.jpg

bhvogue16.jpg

L-R: Han Chae Young, Jin Goo, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Byul, Bae Soo Bin, Juni, Jung Hun, Hong Ah Reum,

Sean Richard, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Min Hee

Copied from original source at klatoma

calendar2.jpg

calendar1.jpg

Disclaimer: very rough gist by EverythingLBH

December 22, 2010

BH Entertainment 'Love Actually' OnStyle TV Broadcast

Source: Korean news.nate.com 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 l 9 l 10 l PlanetBH0712 l onstylei.com

20101222_1292998176.jpg

Actors Lee Byung Hun, Kim Min Hee, Han Hyo Joo, Han Chae Young, Bae Soo Bin took part in a charity photo-shoot using the 'Love Actually' movie concept featured in the Vogue pictorial. According to a representative, the photoshoot and behind-the-scenes from the pictorial will be featured in the 'Be Happy project, Love Actually 2010, to be broadcast via OnStyle cable station on December 22 and 30, respectively.

11 star artistes from BH Entertainment -- Lee Byung Hun, Han Chae Young, Kim Min Hee, Han Hyo Joo, Bae Soo Bin, Jin Goo, Kim Byul, Juni, Jung Hun, Hong Ah Reum and Sean Richard participated in the 'Love Actually 2010' charity pictorial with Vogue Magazine's Special Star Album.

The pictorial reenacts the concept of 'Love Actually' by presenting a set of love story through the different actors, each one with their lovely charm and warmth, a message will be delivered to the viewers.

Images in this charitable project is a part of BH Entertainment actors annual sharing effort called 'Be Happy' which proceeds are used to support underprivileged children under the Good Neighbors campaign.

Archived