Bae Soo Bin 배수빈

cynkdf

Guest iamvoodoo

Bae Soo-bin is Aeja’s hapless boyfriend

aeja_1.jpg

Bae Soo-bin just wrapped his previous role as the much-loved Jun-sae character in Brilliant Legacy, but he takes a completely different turn with his latest role as Choi Kang-hee’s man in the movie Aeja [애자], where Choi plays the title character.

While his Brilliant Legacy image was gentle and supportive, the “Chul-min” character he plays in Aeja is rather pathetic. His good job as a home-shopping channel producer and his good looks make him well-liked among other ladies, but once he’s in front of his overbearing girlfriend Aeja, he’s reduced to a hapless, klutzy guy who is devoted to her. In a word, he’s whipped. Bae Soo-bin is reportedly drawing notice for his laugh-inducing performance as the sad-sack boyfriend.

Aeja, meanwhile, is a 29-year-old woman who was called “the Tolstoy of Busan” in high school and dreams of being a novelist, but has found herself stuck in Seoul working for a small local paper. She’s got a heap of debts and her talk of writing a novel becomes an excuse to wander from job to job. In exasperation, her mother tries to marry off her immature daughter.

Aeja looks like a quirky comedy and plans to release later this year.

aeja_2.jpgaeja_8.jpg

credit dramabeans

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Logicalsong

Bae Soo-Bin's recent footage as a celebrity guest for Tommy Hilfiger fashion show.

05_14795.jpg

05_14789.jpg

200908052044211001_1.jpg

20090805181533394.jpg

20090805183101143.jpg

And his next project for Telecinema "After the wedding", "Ae-Ja" and "Flight(a.k.a Bisang)" will be open to the public this fall.

Guest atsuza

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bae soo bin very cute

And his next project for Telecinema "After the wedding", "Ae-Ja" and "Flight(a.k.a Bisang)" will be open to the public this fall.

It is drama? I want to see . :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myharetsay

hi, how are you? my name is rabha or jihan(as you like but i prefer jihan ) I'm Iraqian and i want to ask your help and please i hope that you won't let me down .

My question is that , if you know any personal email related to the korean actor Bae Su Bin , please send it to me and if it is difficult to you I hope that you will send my letter to him because i really love him so so so much and i want to speak to him directly at this email : jenat_ahmad@yahoo.com

I will never forget your help and I'm very thankful to you if you really help me . with my best regartshi, how are you? my name is rabha or jihan(as you like but i prefer jihan ) I'm Iraqian and i want to ask your help and please i hope that you won't let me down .

My question is that , if you know any personal email related to the korean actor Bae Su Bin , please send it to me and if it is difficult to you I hope that you will send my letter to him because i really love him so so so much and i want to speak to him directly at this email : jenat_ahmad@yahoo.com

I will never forget your help and I'm very thankful to you if you really help me .

with my best regarts

his new upcoming SBS drama 천사의 유혹 (Angel's Temptation / Temptation of An Angel)

scheduled to first air on 2009-Oct-12 (Mondays & Tuesdays) replacing Dream (starring Joo Jin Mo, Kim Bum, & Son Dam Bi)

article about the drama: here (credits dramabeans)

-the female lead is Yoon So Yi (City of Glass)

-another makjang / revenge drama

for more info go to: Dramawiki

-BSB is the male lead (his name shows up first at this source & here)

-Joo Ah Ran (YSY) seduces and marries the son of the man who caused her parents' death

-BSB's role is Shin Hyun Woo (not sure if he's the son or not)

-supporting male is actor Kim Tae Hyun (White Lies) -> his character is Nam Joo Seung

news on Bae Soo Bin's casting...

http://news.nate.com/view/20090828n04668

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Logicalsong

Bae Soo-Bin's new drama "Angel's Temptation" preview was open to public today.

Some thumnails of him in the preview. He looks real hot!!!!

b0052708_4ac23a607a4b5.jpg

b0052708_4ac23a6237971.jpg

b0052708_4ac23a653cfb7.jpg

b0052708_4ac23a6733603.jpg

b0052708_4ac23a6852822.jpg

b0052708_4ac23a6a96f5f.jpg

b0052708_4ac23a6bd2e6e.jpg

Now he's got the "Kim Yang" look in Emperor of the Sea.

If you haven't seen EOTS, BSB played a villain role as Kim Yang.

Well, either villain or sweet as Park Jun Se in Brilliant Legacy (aka Shinning Inheritance) is fine with me.

He looks cute either way :P .

Guest Logicalsong

officialsite.JPG

A little scary but I think he looks really sexy and intense in this pic.

It's the capture of the official drama site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived