ORANGE DAYS オレンジデイズ J~Drama

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest apple red

But for me the best actor / actress in this drama is none other than Kou shibasaki. Some said that Satoshi is the best..not for me..

As people who's not deaf, it's very hard to talk by sign language all the time and keep her mouth shut. And she always use sign language entire eps (except in the last part of last eps..two words). It's not easy..compare to the other 5, they use sign language only when it needed..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i was really surprised with this drama. i thought itd be heavens coin 1, 2 & 3 all over again so i passed but somehow i got a hold of episode 1 and then finished the drama in 3 days. . . during my midterms. heh.

more than a story about a deaf girl and how she fell in love, this story moved me because it really was about life...of course focused on college years. not knowing what you want to do, not knowing if youre even good enough, and being satisfied with what god gave you.

gonna buy the dvd of this. it makes me really want to make memories before college ends ^_^ and its my first time seeing kou act but she did a good job with the sign language. but there in that new movie dororo coming out yeah? along with keita? cant wait to see that.

I bought this drama because of Satoshi and it worth it! The friendship, love and college life seems so real. shanghai honey still keep repeating in my mind. I think all of them act really good in orange days.

Guest wandaaaa

i was really surprised with this drama. i thought itd be heavens coin 1, 2 & 3 all over again so i passed but somehow i got a hold of episode 1 and then finished the drama in 3 days. . . during my midterms. heh.

more than a story about a deaf girl and how she fell in love, this story moved me because it really was about life...of course focused on college years. not knowing what you want to do, not knowing if youre even good enough, and being satisfied with what god gave you.

gonna buy the dvd of this. it makes me really want to make memories before college ends ^_^ and its my first time seeing kou act but she did a good job with the sign language. but there in that new movie dororo coming out yeah? along with keita? cant wait to see that.

Agree, I think all the issues brought up in this drama are so real. And second, all the cast did a good job especially Tsumabuki Satoshi & Shibasaki Kou :)

I also like Eita, and yea, i cant wait to see Dororo, too, i heard that it will be out on January 2007.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lucreshia

This is my favorite Jdrama by far. Wonderful cast, great storyline and just a pleasure to watch. I always thought Satoshi was pretty hot from watching him in Weddings, where he played a small role. But his character in Orange Days is totally my dream man. Do guys like that really exist in this world? Ah one can only hope.

I starting watching Jdramas recently cuz frankly, I'm tired of Kdramas. The similarity in the plots are really boring and predictable now. I find that I like the storylines in Jdramas a lot more. The bring up a lot of social/moral issues in the plots but they don't use melodrama (and/or weird coincedences) to make their stories interesting.

Guest ohnoitsme

i love this drama!! it was soooo freaking good....and the girl sae always reminded me of park hwayobi the korean singer lol

and the main guy's hot :)

• 6 months later...
Guest gracie14

I loved, loved this drama. Excellent story about life, love , and friendship. I finished it in two days. I also now love Satoshi! He is so cute and adorable.

Guest Psychotic_x

one of my favourite dramas.. probably the best one ive seen..

had a good story and everything!! and tsumabuki was a good actor same with shibasaki kou

• 2 weeks later...
Guest glassdoll

This is by far one of my favourite dramas of all time. I can really relate to the story because I'm currently in university and going through the same issues.

I love Satoshi in this. A previous commenter asked if such a guy exists and I wonder the same thing. Kai was just so sweet but not a push over. He's like the perfect guy.

As cute as the relationship between Kai and Sae was, what really made me love this drama was the friendships and the orange notebook. I love how they did not look down or pity Sae. They all treated her like a normal person.

Guest Pebrero

I too love this drama a lot.

How I wish life in my country could be like in Japan. There are a lot of opportunities to venture and to expand your knowledge despite disabilities in life.

How I wish also that their is a Kai person in my life.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally got the chance to watch this drama. I promise I would watch this drama a looooooooong time ago because of Hiroki is in it. I love it and this is such a sweet drama. I just fell in love with Satoshi's character and did I mention that he is a good kisser. I love the OST too.

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw it and enjoyed it. *sigh*

Well, I absolutely loved the first 8 episodes but the final three had a different pacing. Instead of just rushing through their relationship then introducing all sorts of drama, I felt it could have been done differently.

Also, Sae kinda annoyed me with her selfishness and did she ever apologize to him for the hurtful things she accused him of (only helping the less fortunate because it makes him feel like a good person)?

Still a good drama, though. My first real jdrama (all the others have been manga live actions) and I loved the realism of it.

I saw this drama a while ago, it was so good and enjoyable. I love absolutely everything, the cast, acting, story. I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw it and enjoyed it. *sigh*

Well, I absolutely loved the first 8 episodes but the final three had a different pacing. Instead of just rushing through their relationship then introducing all sorts of drama, I felt it could have been done differently.

Also, Sae kinda annoyed me with her selfishness and did she ever apologize to him for the hurtful things she accused him of (only helping the less fortunate because it makes him feel like a good person)?

Still a good drama, though. My first real jdrama (all the others have been manga live actions) and I loved the realism of it.

I agree, Sae never apologized to Kai. She expect Kai to do every little thing for her like running after her during the day she went to return his shirt. He did run the day tomorrow but she already made her decision and she ended their relationship with horrible and mean words.

I love this dorama though. Remain as my favorite. Satoshi was cute lol. I think he done a wonderful job. Doing sign language, talking and expressing emotion at the same time is difficult yet he perfect it. Kou did a good job as well. The friends add humor to the dorama lol Love every character.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I LOVEE Narimiya Hiroki

I'm watching it right now.

I have to say that the plot may be really... EH, the way they did it was AMAZING.

The actors and actresses were perfectly fit for each and every one of the roles.

Like Narimiya Hiroki as the player.

And Kai... he's like the hard working, kind person.

and Sae, she's so fierce yet lonely.

The best part is that their names are so easy to remember!

LOL

Anyways, the ending was stupid for

I loved this!

But the guy who went to Tibet at the end.

.. I don't really understand what happened to his girlfriend?...

Did they travel together?

The ending isn't sad.

Although, at some parts when Sae rides that bicycle out of control... I thought she has ... cancer or something.

THE SIGN LANGUAGE WAS SO REALISTIC

Not like that TWDRAMA Silence.

I mean.. what the heck was that?

Archived