ORANGE DAYS オレンジデイズ J~Drama

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest dr jung

Duuuude. Satoshi is... HOT. HOT. HOT. Narimiya is also HOT. Gah. I'm watching this right now.. Like episode 5 or 6 =_= Will probably finish before the weekend... woohooo.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyphilia.

one of my favorite jdoramas! it's really cute and it stars satoshi and kou who both did a splendid job with their roles!

kou is definitely one of japan's finest actresses and she really showed how versatile she could be in this drama!

the characters are all likable, i just feel sorry for keita for not winning akane's heart but i guess akane/shohei are the much better couple! ,, :P

satoshi tsumabuki is hot!! <3

I used to watch a few episodes of this on a Taiwanese channel. Obviously the subs were in Chinese so I understood NOTHING. :P I still found it very interesting though, and I'm planning on buying the DVD. I'd like to download this but unfortunately I'm not on broadband yet! (Haha I know loser)

Okay so maybe I'll just go and buy the DVD then, after hearing all the great reviews you've left. :)

I seriously adore this drama. All of the guys are cuteness. It's sooooo good. I think I need to watch it again! It's definitely in my top ten, probably #3. But I've only watch about 6 jdramas so that might change!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest damn.u

By the way, Satoshi & Kou made me watch this, but in the end, I just fell for Nari, hard! :P I really like Orange Days, but I've watched so many Jdramas that it didn't make it to my Top10 :D

Nari was just irresistable!

I love him in there!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SmiLeeGirl

Was reading an Japan Entertainment News Article dated march 18th that ...

Japanese Pebulication FRIDAY that has publish pictures yesterday (?March 17, 2006? ) that "proves" that he is dating Sibasaki Kou his costar from orange days - apparently it was of them in the car after dinner. The article seemed to allude that they have been secretly dating for a few years.

Does anyone have this picture? I tried looking for it with no success...

Thanks in Advance

Smi

PS I loved ORange Days!!!

Guest babycurious

Been hearing so many great reviews about this one, but can't find any doonload place

dead torrents in D-addicts and bad pictures from youtubes

can anyone suggest me where can I get my eyes to this fabulous dorama?

thanks before

!!!!! THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!!

i finished it a few days ago!

I love all the characters~ omg, nari was so hot there o_o haha not kidding man, <33 oh, so is satoshi! i remember him from 69 :D

Haha, i've learned some J. sign language from watching :D :D :D

oh and i love Orange Range's Shanghai Honey! i love how they "sang" it with sign language~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xenoassassin1

This drama was so good. I finished watcing it two days top. ^_^ Anyone know how to sign Orange Range's Shanghai Honey lol.....

Guest angelkiki04

i've heard so many good things about this drama...

so i decided to buy it last night.

i hope it's good! :D

can't wait to watch it!

!!!!! THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!!

i finished it a few days ago!

I love all the characters~ omg, nari was so hot there o_o haha not kidding man, <33 oh, so is satoshi! i remember him from 69 :D

Haha, i've learned some J. sign language from watching :D :D :D

oh and i love Orange Range's Shanghai Honey! i love how they "sang" it with sign language~

me too, i would rewatch it just for that as well. :blush:

This drama was so good. I finished watcing it two days top. ^_^ Anyone know how to sign Orange Range's Shanghai Honey lol.....

if you find out, lemme know too :D

i've heard so many good things about this drama...

so i decided to buy it last night.

i hope it's good! :D

can't wait to watch it!

i think you'll enjoy it very much. or i hope you do at least :)

this was one of my favorite shows, but for some reason not many people commented on it in threads... I thought it was great!!

• 2 weeks later...

AHH!! im halfway thru!! and its so yummy! haha..im loving this drama.

though i came here to get assurance that it will have a happy ending.

its such a shame this thread is only two pages long. i love this drama!!!

ahh..=P..thanks for opening this thread =D

i shall come back when im done 8D hehe...this one makes me spaz all night

Guest apple red

Was reading an Japan Entertainment News Article dated march 18th that ...

Japanese Pebulication FRIDAY that has publish pictures yesterday (?March 17, 2006? ) that "proves" that he is dating Sibasaki Kou his costar from orange days - apparently it was of them in the car after dinner. The article seemed to allude that they have been secretly dating for a few years.

Does anyone have this picture? I tried looking for it with no success...

Thanks in Advance

Smi

PS I loved ORange Days!!!

who's "he" you're referring to ? is it Satoshi Tsumabaki ? :unsure:

Guest angelkiki04

so i finally bought it...

and it is worth it...

love it so far.

i'm on epi.8 and it's not bad.

the actors are doing a great job and throughout the whole time...

i'm wondering, "they have to learn sign language for this?" wow...

props to them!

but i was wondering if anyone could reup the theme song or give me a link to where i can find it and dl it?

thanks!

Guest bichittybich

I remember watching this movie last summer. it was the first and only jdrama ive ever watched the entire way through. i dont know why though. it was alright. but i mostly watched it because Tsumabuki Satoshi is the hottest thing out there.

Archived