Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Tsumabuki Satoshi 妻夫木聡,Shibasaki Kou Ċ
Title: Orange Days オレンジデイズ

Telecast: 2004-04-11 to 2004-06-20

TV Station: TBS

Duration: 11 Episodes

Viewership: 17.4%

orenjideizu.jpg

Kai Yuuki (Satoshi Tsumabuki) is in his senior year at university studying social welfare psychology. At present, he is in the middle of job-hunting season. He is finding it difficult with no job offers so far.

One day, he meets a girl who is playing violin in the campus. She is Sae Hagio (Kou Shibasaki). In marked contrast to her beautiful tone and attractive looks, her personality is somewhat impertinent. And to top it off, she communicates through very vulgar sign language.

Four years ago, she lost the most important thing for a violinist - her hearing. As a result Sae closed off her inner self from the outside world.

Kai finds himself on a date with Sae, in place of his best friend. Unexpectedly, he comes into contact with Sae's private side.

Love, job-hunting, friendship... Setting a campus in spring as a dorama`s backdrop, it's the start of a glittering youth drama.

Soundtrack and Theme Songs

1. Sign サイン [Mr Children]

Todoite kureru to iina

Kimi no wakannai tokoro de boku mo ima kanadeteruyo

Sodatanaide shioreteta shinmemitaina omoi wo

Futatsu kasanete narasu ha-moni-

“arigatou” to “gomenne” wo kurikaei can't reade bokura

Hitokoishisa Wo Tsumiki Mitaini Noseteyuku

Arifureta Jikan Ga Itoshikuomoetara

Sorewa “Ai No Shiwaza” To Chiisaku Waratta

Kimi Ga Miseru Shigusa Boku Ni Mukerareteru Sain

Mou Nani Hitotsu Miotosanai

Sonna Koto Wo Kangaeteiru

Tama Ni Mutonchakuna Kotoba De Yogoshiatte

Tagai No Mijyukusa Ni Iyake Ga Sasu

Demo Itsuka Wa Hadaka Ni Nari Amai Taion Ni Furete

Yasashisa Wo Misetsukeau

Niterukedo Dokoka Chigau Dakedo Onaji Nioi

Karada Demo Kokoro Demo Naku Aii can't readeiru

Wazukadatte Akari Ga Kokoro Ni Tomoru Nara

Taisetsu Ni Shinakya To Bokura Wa Chigatta

Meguriatta Subete No Mono Kara Okurareru Sain

Souyatte Kurai can't readeyukou

Ryokudou No Komorebi Ga Kimi Ni Atatte Yureru

Toki No Utsukushisa To Zankokusa Wo Shiru

Nokosareta Jikan Ga Bokura Niwa Aru Kara

Taisetsu Ni Shinakya To Chiisaku Waratta

Kimi Ga Miseru Shigusa Boku Wo Tsuyokusaseru Sain

Souyatte Kurai can't readeyukou

Sonnakoto Wo Kangaeteiru

届いてくれるといいな

君の分かんないところで 僕も今奏でてるよ

育たないで萎れてた新芽みたいな音符を

二つ重ねて鳴らすハーモニー

「ありがとう」と「ごめんね」を繰り返して僕ら

人恋しさを積み木みたいに乗せてゆく

ありふれた時間が愛しく思えたら

それは“愛の仕業”と小さく笑った

君が見せる仕草 僕に向けられてるサイン

もう 何にひとつ見落とさない

そんなことを考えている

たまに無頓着な言葉で汚しあって

互いの未熟さに嫌気がさす

でもいつかは裸になり甘い体温に触れて

優しさを見せつけ合う

似てるけどどこか違うだけど同じ匂い

身体でも心でもなく愛している

僅かだって明かりが心に灯るなら

大切にしなきゃ と僕らは誓った

めぐり逢った すべてのものから送られるサイン

もう何ひとつ見逃さない

そうやって暮らしてゆこう

緑道の木漏れ日が君に当たって揺れる

時の美しさと残酷さを知る

残された時間が僕らにはあるから

大切にしなきゃと 小さく笑った

君が見せる仕草 僕を強くされるサイン

もう何ひとつ見落とさない

そうやって暮らしてゆこう

そんなことを考えている

Actor/Actress Cast (12)

Tsumabuki Satoshi

妻夫木聡

Yuuki Kai

結城櫂 (22)

Shibasaki Kou

柴咲コウ

Hagio Sae

萩尾沙絵 (22)

Narimiya Hiroki

成宮寛貴

Aida Shohei

相田翔平 (22)

Shiraishi Miho

白石美帆

Ozawa Akane

小沢茜 (22)

Eita

瑛太 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yashima Keita

矢嶋啓太 (22)

Konishi Manami

小西真奈美

Takagi Maho

高木真帆 (25)

Yamada Yu

山田優

Saeki Soyoko

佐伯そよ子

Ueno Juri

上野樹里

Kirishima Ayumi

桐島あゆみ (16)

Kohinata Fumiyo

小日向文世

Sakaida Kyouju

堺田教授

Fubuki Jun

風吹ジュン

Hagio Yuriko

萩尾ゆり子

Tanaka Kei

田中圭

Kashiwabara Takashi

柏原崇

orangedays.jpg

orenjideizuts.jpg

orenjideizunh.jpg

SOURCE : オレンジデイズ

オレンジデイズ

オレンジデイズ

オレンジデイズ

オレンジデイズ

オレンジデイズ

オレンジデイズ

オレンジデイズ

I just realized how HOTTTT is 瑛太 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: after I watched him in Tokyo Friends :rolleyes::phew:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovely-disaster

My absolute favourite drama. It made me fall in love with Satoshi.

<3 It's such a happy drama. ^^

Guest novemberbaby

I love this drama! Not only is Satoshi cute, but there's also Eita and Hiroki Narimiya. All six characters are lovable. Plus, Shibasaki Kou did a really good job with the sign language. I learned a lot!

Guest luvelyasian

i loved loved loved this drama!!!!

is there any other jdramas like it? please share ^^ !

It's nice to see J-dramas without Johnny's Entertainment boys in them, even though I do love the ones they are in. ^_^

I thought Orange Days was a really sweet and funny drama. And plus you can't go wrong with both Satoshi and Nari. <3

Even though I love this drama, I thought the ending was a little rushed...but all in all, it's one of my favorites.

Guest apple red

My all time fav dorama..

I fall in love with Satoshi here. I wish there's more Japanese drama like this. Kai is wonderfully sweet guy and Kou Shibasaki...wow what a performance.

It's very difficult not to speak entirely eps (only few words at the last eps...but she bring it on..

Guest MissMonika

Shibasaki Kou was incredible in this. She totally gave her character life and played her really well.

Guest Aoijen

I have this DVD so romantic, funny and touching this drama is my favorite and this actor Satoshi Tsumabuki my fav idol to... He is great can play sign language I know this girl so sad she want hear sound and anything she want... NOW she and he be always together coz they always support and happy together :lol: I like this drama japan ALWAYS :wub:

This drama was good, made me fall in love with Satoshi Tsumabuki as well as wanting to learn sign language. At first, I didn't like Kou Shibasaki but as the story progressed, I liked her and she played her character really well.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^nope...it's not sad at all..at least not like most typical sad japanese dramas :lol:

anyways~ this has to be my favorite jdrama ever!!! i love satoshi tsumabuki!!! i like how there are no villains here...jst a story of how their college lives went..and friendship..and love..it's a very sweet, very rewarding drama :blush:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Like everyone else, I felt in love with Satoshi Tsumabuki here. He was so incredibly hot and cute. I love everything about this drama. The sign language was really well done by all the characters. I wish my university/college life can be like this too.

Guest sheart

haha i was so glad to see satoshi in this cause the last one i saw him in before it was wedding planner... this is def. one of my favorites!

its been a while huh? he should do more dramas... xP

i was wondering if the girl already knew how to sign or if she learned it for the role... cause she did really well!

Guest luvelyasian

i got it from a batch torrent.. just look up orange days series torrent jtv -- it was awesome, really sets a mood of youth/growing up/reaching out to others, ect.

so there really isn't any other jdramas like this? :(

Guest apple red

I remember back then, there was a drama with college love story background with titled "Ordinary People". But i was disgusted with the lead's character. Kakei, if iam not wrong always cheated on his gf..weather he's with the female lead or not, he always think about someone else...

But kai is more faithfull..at least he refused to sleep with his ex even he's drunk..

Guest Maia-chan

I remember back then, there was a drama with college love story background with titled "Ordinary People". But i was disgusted with the lead's character. Kakei, if iam not wrong always cheated on his gf..weather he's with the female lead or not, he always think about someone else...

But kai is more faithfull..at least he refused to sleep with his ex even he's drunk..

That's the drama that propelled Takuya Kimura into stardom! He was only the second lead bac then but everyone was like rooting for his happiness instead of Kakei. :P

By the way, Satoshi & Kou made me watch this, but in the end, I just fell for Nari, hard! :P I really like Orange Days, but I've watched so many Jdramas that it didn't make it to my Top10 :D

Archived