You don’t wear too many accessories.

You like children.

You never tell lies.

You’re a little insensitive.

You don’t waste money.

Your room is always clean.

You keep your promises.

You’ll wake me up every morning.

You’ll watch over me until I fall asleep.

You take care of your parents.

You can cook.

You’ll love me.

You are a straight clear thinker.

You’ll never cheat.

You have an upper class air about you.

You volunteer to help your parents out.

You look cute in pajamas.

You’re always on time.

You have so many friends.

You hate to lose.

You like putting cute icons in your e-mails.

You’ll always be with me.

You’ll call me Darling.

You’ll watch DVDs with me.

LMAO!!! :lol: uchi's a little way over his head..that girl sounds too perfect. xD puahaha!! but it's really sweet in a way too. :wub:

Guest XxminwoolovexX

waaaaawww PrettyBoys forum is subbing "1 litre no namida" :D

thanks sooo much !!!i cant wait to see the subs!!!!!

yes and the translations are already done ;)

Guest julia007

HAHAHA i luv how yamapi tries to stick so close to kame in the nobuta caps and kame has that uncomfortable look on his face! so cute! :P they really look like they've got great chemistry together!

Guest oh!kura

Thanks for the caps, Sonya!! OMG, Ryo-chan looks so hot! I'm diggin` his new hair. lol. Yamapi looks funny in that first cap. :lol:

So while undert JE< they can have a girlfriend....even if they are like 24 or older??

The rule is that they're not allowed to date until they're 20-years-old. But a couple of JE boys have gotten away with it.. Even Shoon is rumored to have a girlfriend.

Guest jinjin<3

SOME RANDOM NEWS FACTS:

*There used to be nine members of NEWS but he left because he said he wanted to focus on his studies. But rumors were that he was caught kissing a girl so he was kicked out of Johnny's Entertainment (If anyone knows anything about the rules of Johnny's Entertainment, they understand why he was kicked out.)

Can anyone explain to me why he got kicked out for kissing a girl? What are Johnny's Entertainment rules?

Guest Shiget^

i know one of the rulez of Johnnys to never be caught or never admit your attached with a girl something like that, if you have a girlfriend you must kept it at private

one of the rulez is NO SMOKING allowed, i know some of our prettyboys smokes but what the rule means is again not to show to public that they smoke.

i forgot the others let me get them

Can anyone explain to me why he got kicked out for kissing a girl? What are Johnny's Entertainment rules?

Well, basically Johnny's wants all their idol boys to be "pure" and whatnot.. They just like that image for them I guess. The guys aren't allowed to date until they're 20 or w/e.. Some have done it anyway, but most of them have followed 'em just so they wouldn't get into trouble I guess XDD

i know one of the rulez of Johnnys to never be caught or never admit your attached with a girl something like that, if you have a girlfriend you must kept it at private

one of the rulez is NO SMOKING allowed, i know some of our prettyboys smokes but what the rule means is again not to show to public that they smoke.

i forgot the others let me get them

i didnt know about the no smoking rule :huh: mainly 'cause ive seen pictures of many, many of them doing it before, including yamapi.

Guest Shiget^

HERE are the RULEZ:

1. No girlfriend rule: That's actually not just before 20... but mostly it is now a "no public girlfriend" rule, which I assume is just to keep them safe and respect their privacy. The big exception... KimuTaku is actually married and has a child. This made the rule even more slack, but they still try to keep quiet about any girlfriends.

2. Debut every 2 years though TxT is the last to debut as all other Johnnys group are still considered JOHNNYS JRS (including NEWS and others).

3. No tattoos as they should stay clean and have to be the pretty boys that they are.

4. No smoking though most of them do. They are told to atleast keep it private as they shouldn't be seen with bad habits.

5. No public display of misconduct (getting involve in brawls, drinking too much or disrespecting others). So they have to behave themselves well.

CREDITS lola33 and Xilin

and if you dont follow the rulez you bound to be punish Johnnys is really like i think Japanese Entertainment Industry are one of the strictest in the world little wrong they will kick out, i heard about the things about to Takki before and Goro from SMAP there were some incident before that Johnnys fired some Johnny Juniors and Then apologzed in Public ^_^

HERE are the RULEZ:

1. No girlfriend rule: That's actually not just before 20... but mostly it is now a "no public girlfriend" rule, which I assume is just to keep them safe and respect their privacy. The big exception... KimuTaku is actually married and has a child. This made the rule even more slack, but they still try to keep quiet about any girlfriends.

2. Debut every 2 years though TxT is the last to debut as all other Johnnys group are still considered JOHNNYS JRS (including NEWS and others).

3. No tattoos as they should stay clean and have to be the pretty boys that they are.

4. No smoking though most of them do. They are told to atleast keep it private as they shouldn't be seen with bad habits.

5. No public display of misconduct (getting involve in brawls, drinking too much or disrespecting others). So they have to behave themselves well.

CREDITS lola33 and Xilin

and if you dont follow the rulez you bound to be punish Johnnys is really like i think Japanese Entertainment Industry are one of the strictest in the world little wrong they will kick out, i heard about the things about to Takki before and Goro from SMAP there were some incident before that Johnnys fired some Johnny Juniors and Then apologzed in Public ^_^

hmm, just a quick question. what do they mean in rule #2?..?

Guest Shiget^

Johnnys debut an artists every two years Example

Tackey & Tsubasa were debuted in 2001

NEWS was debuted in 2003 etc etc ^_^

tho NEWS is still under Johnnys Jrs because normally if your debuted already your not under Johnnys Jrs <- this is for the FC purposes

soo since its 2005 suppose to be they have to debut an artist ^_^

Johnnys debut an artists every two years Example

Tackey & Tsubasa were debuted in 2001

NEWS was debuted in 2003 etc etc ^_^

tho NEWS is still under Johnnys Jrs because normally if your debuted already your not under Johnnys Jrs <- this is for the FC purposes

soo since its 2005 suppose to be they have to debut an artist ^_^

ooooh i get it =) who debuted in 1999 then? haha i cant believe i didnt know this earlier~ guess im still new to this ^^

Archived