[drama 2009] The Accidental Couple - That Fool 그바보

Guest White Star

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest White Star

Again...Me <3 Lee Chung Ah..... here interaction with Ji Soo's younger brother was pretty comical.

At the ending bicycles scene.... Ji Soo Look at Dong Baek with full and admiration ...I think She is gradually becoming a DB's Fangirl like all of us here.

Next ep. should be more exciting....can't wait

THANKS Luv for the caps

+WS+

Thank you Luv for the caps. :wub:

I haven't seen Ep 3 yet...I'll watch this week's episode on the weekend when my exams are over on Saturday. >.<

Anyway, here's 그바보 OST Vol. 2.

77703042_1.jpg

That Fool OST Vol.2 (WMA, 192 Kbps)

1. 하루 - 이승철 / One Day - Lee Seung Chul

2. 감사 - Hirahara Ayaka / Thanks - Hirahara Ayaka

3. 빈상자 -시온 / Empty box - Zion

Nationalwide : TNS esp 3 10.5

AGB esp3 9.6

seoul TNS esp 3 10.5

AGB esp 3 9.9

Something caught my eye in the second episode. Did anyone take note of the message Kang Mo received? It states the hotel and the location of Ji Soo. Incidentally the message reads, as I understand it, that she's at the Pineapple Hotel and at/in the swimming pool area. Could someone explain this? I noticed something strange in episode one just before Kang Mo switched cars with Yun Kyung almost indicating that he knew he was being tailed, but is it possible he's orchestrating something?

the phone message i thought was just simply to inform him the scandal his father requested is under way ..and ji Soo is staging it at the hotel

yes , he know he is being tailed .because i think he knows the reporter is all out to get the scandal out of him .

i am not really sure what he can be orchestrating --;;; not really sure if that is one of the plot .

.but to me that kang mo is simply a weakling who doesnt dare go aginst his father and yet want to keep ji soo ..., if he has a plot in mind ...i suspect it wil be asking her to be his mistress .while he go and married the woman his father wants LOLLLLLLLLLLL

somehow i dun go for his story of asking her to wait ~...but she is also foolish enough to believe ..so it takes two to become a fool ...

Guest hjkomo

Something caught my eye in the second episode. Did anyone take note of the message Kang Mo received? It states the hotel and the location of Ji Soo. Incidentally the message reads, as I understand it, that she's at the Pineapple Hotel and at/in the swimming pool area. Could someone explain this? I noticed something strange in episode one just before Kang Mo switched cars with Yun Kyung almost indicating that he knew he was being tailed, but is it possible he's orchestrating something?

the phone message i thought was just simply to inform him the scandal his father requested is under way ..and ji Soo is staging it at the hotel

yes , he know he is being tailed .because i think he knows the reporter is all out to get the scandal out of him .

i am not really sure what he can be orchestrating --;;; not really sure if that is one of the plot .

.but to me that kang mo is simply a weakling who doesnt dare go aginst his father and yet want to keep ji soo ..., if he has a plot in mind ...i suspect it wil be asking her to be his mistress .while he go and married the woman his father wants LOLLLLLLLLLLL

somehow i dun go for his story of asking her to wait ~...but she is also foolish enough to believe ..so it takes two to become a fool ...

Yeah, the text message about the Pine Avenue Hotel swimming pool seems like it was an update on the progress of the orchestrated scandal.

He was on to Reporter Baek because he knows that the political journalist was snooping for dirt on his father, and he saw him tailing them through the rear-view mirror.

Kang Mo is a weak twat. <_< (Oh, our poor Joo Sang Wook! :()

Yeah, the text message about the Pine Avenue Hotel swimming pool seems like it was an update on the progress of the orchestrated scandal.

He was on to Reporter Baek because he knows that the political journalist was snooping for dirt on his father, and he saw him tailing them through the rear-view mirror.

Kang Mo is a weak twat. <_< (Oh, our poor Joo Sang Wook! :()

lol ya poor joo sang wook .. i mean this kang mo is hopeless. and ji soo ..pleasseeee dun tell me you never come across such men in your script!! ..and you should know what they are saying are not really happening but .in reality .you still fall for it ~ tsk! LOVE is blind .~ indeed she still harbour the dream

i must really be getting impatient easily .with this kind of man like kang mo~

i keep thinking ~! why dont you just run along and tell your father ..that you are not going to marry anyone ! and give him a heart atttack if he is still capable of having one~!!! ...

actually the title of this drama in full is

다가 = > just watching/looking

and they took the three words out into

That Fool 그바보

so does it mean ..the fool is the one who just watches .and never do anything~ ;)

Guest s0y0un*

yay, i found my new weekly drama after BOF lol

this drama is so good. i love the cast, such great actors

does anyone else think lee chung ah looks so diff. than in my tutor friend?

its the hair >_< i liked her character better in my tutor friend

Guest hjkomo

It might have been the way they were informing him of its progress, I'm not sure. The whole thing was just odd. The thing is if he knew he was being tailed why did he go ahead with the charade of switching cars or act so surprised once he switched cars? If he knew all of this there should have been no reason for him to drive erratic and get into an accident.

KM didn't know he was being tailed until after he saw Baek in the mirror.

Are you sure about the reporter? It seemed like if he wanted dirt on the father specifically there would have been an easier ways for him to get that information. As I see it the reporter issue was more an attack on Kang Mo because he was arranged to marry his fathers political allies daughter and Kang Mo was known to be involved in some way with Ji Soo which if caught would make for a juicy scandal involving a potential mayoral candidate. It's much easier to go after Kang Mo directly than it would be to go after his father. By catching the son with his pants down, so to speak, you can easily cast blame on the father and discredit him indirectly.

That's what I meant. Baek wants a big story that will blow KM's father's campaign...by going after the KM/JS scandal.

I can't believe KM's been engaged for a year and has been stringing JS along for all that time. Okay, he really does love her, but....get some cohones, man!

i always think the entire accident thing was so lame . i blame it on the script ~ LOL but that 's just me

and the swimming pool scene also ...is that the way to show off a scandal , how totally scripted it look.

----

of course they will want to make use of her "200 Pounds Beauty " vocal

maybe hwang jung min will be next

Ji Soo will be singing "Over the rainbow " i think it is during a party to celebrate the wedding news ?

'그바보' 김아중, 노래실력 여전해!…'오버 더 레인보우' 열창

2009-05-07 11:50:56

200905071147301115_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 봉준영 기자] 탤런트 김아중이 영화 '미녀는 괴로워'에 이어 또 한번 가창력을 뽐내 눈길을 모은다.

김아중은 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '그저 바라보다가'(이하 그바보, 극본 정진영 김의찬, 연출 기민수)에서 '오버 더 레인보우'(Over the rainbow)를 열창한다.

3년 전 영화 '미녀는 괴로워'에서 '마리아', '뷰티풀 걸'(Beautiful Girl)로 가창력을 인정 받으며 영화 인기 못지않은 선풍적인 인기를 이끌었던 김아중은 '그바보'에서 또 한번 노래실력을 뽐낸다.

극중 한지수(김아중)의 결혼을 축하하고자 지수 친구들이 만든 자리에서, 구동백(황정민)에게 계속 짓궂게 굴며 취하게 만들려고 하자 지수는 동백의 흑장미를 자처한다. 지수가 동백이 술을 마시는 대신 자신이 노래를 부르겠다고 나서는 상황.

이날 촬영에서 김아중은 장미 문양의 우아한 드레스를 입고 은은한 조명 아래의 스테이지에서 고혹적인 모습을 선보였다. 현장에서 김아중은 열정적인 라이브를 선보여 현장에 있던 스태프들을 감동시켰다는 후문.

촬영을 마친 김아중은 "살짝 긴장되기도 했지만 극중 동백을 위하는 지수의 마음이 보여지는 장면인 만큼 한지수로서 진심을 담은 편안한 마음으로 열심히 불렀다. 그 마음이 시청자분들에게도 전해졌으면 좋겠다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

현장에 있던 '그바보' 관계자는 "김아중의 가창력은 익히 들어 예상을 했었지만 이렇게 잘 부르는 줄은 몰랐다. 매력적인 음색과 감각이 실제 가수 못지않았다"고 극찬을 아끼지 않았다.

한편, 오늘(7일) 방송될 '그바보' 4회에서는 계약결혼을 하기로 한 동백과 지수가 결혼 발표 공식 기자회견을 갖고, 동백 남매와 지수 남매의 축구 한판 승부, 김아중의 노래 열창 등이 이어질 예정이다.

200905071147301115_2.jpg

['오버 더 레인보우'를 열창하고 있는 김아중. 사진 = Y&S커뮤니케이션]

봉준영 기자 bbongjy@mydaily.co.kr

Guest kluva4eva

sorry i can't read korean...

just out of interest, that top photo.. is it from the drama? or something else?

so looking forward to watching this.... thanks Luv for the uploaded photos.. thanks to you.. i have my korean fix while i wait for the uploaded version on youtube

cheers :)

I do wish for more comical scene. The humor mostly come from Hwang's character, his sis and his colleque. may be if there were more comical scene from other character as well, it might drawn up higher rating (sorry, I just want it to bit City Hall)

LOl i just need it to beat Cinderella Man !

sorry i can't read korean...

just out of interest, that top photo.. is it from the drama? or something else?

it is a scene from the drama . she wear this elegant dress with rose print . i think maybe this esp or the next . today the esp 4 will be abt the annoucement of the wedding ..

bigger version from KBS

http://imgoff.kbs.co.kr/editor/uploads/200...024d7f4f607.jpg

http://imgoff.kbs.co.kr/editor/uploads/200...024d91624d5.jpg

http://imgoff.kbs.co.kr/editor/uploads/200...024dd3e9509.jpg

http://imgoff.kbs.co.kr/editor/uploads/200...024dbfedeaa.jpg

Archived