♥ After School 유이 (Uie / Uee) Official Thread ♥

traciecullen

Guest luckystar7

hannaj said: Hi @luckystar7, yes i am one of those lucky obsessed creature from Softy's blog 'OBsessions'. For sure we've known each other by our names in OB but we're strangers here since i used my other account elsewhere except in OBsessions. ;)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckystar7

^^^Miss them too! Good thing we get treats of them from time to time (Cantata CF's, Campus Tour, KBS Awards, etc.) since OB ended. I know it's very unlikely in Korea but hopefully they get to have another project (Drama or Movie) together. If not more CF's please :D

@coccinelle yeah you are right the three musketeers left in After School from the orginial one. But I am glad that even though there are newer members, there is no scandal or whatsoever that can destroy their career.

I am hoping for their comeback It was nice since they appeared in all gayo daejun.

class="entry-title"U-ie promoting Seventeen TV 20130107_uee_seventeentv-600x330.jpg

UEE has shown her support for her upcoming lablemate and  Pledis Entertainment‘s new group, Seventeen and the recent opening of their reality series.

She said, “Seventeen TV’ that shows everything about Pledis Entertainment’s new group, Seventeen, is coming out! The episodes open on January 7th, so make sure to come check it! I recommend the ‘Seventeen TV’, so please show it a lot of love!

Previously, Pledis Entertainment has explained, “Not all the members from ‘Seventeen TV‘ are confirmed to be final members of Seventeen. They will be going through various training and judging to be chosen as the final members. The group Seventeen is a team that starts with the public. The members will be chosen by monitoring the public’s response.

Credit; AKPOP

Guest luckystar7

Hello everyone!
@coccinelle thank you for your updates :D
luvi said: hai everyone!!!

@ellipse thank you.......^^
luckystar7 said: Uee on the way to Music Bank 130104

credit to: http://ocs501.com/140176740720

Guest luckystar7

Got this articles from Joo Won's thread. Thought I'd share it here since it relates to Uee too (Ojakgyo Brothers). Thank you to ctfrsgp

Im now backreading the articles in one of our local free newspapers

and found this article.  (credit:My Paper 我报)

Basically the article is saying that OB is ranked 3rd by AGB Nielsen with an average ratings of 30.7% amongst the K-dramas being aired between 1 Jan 2012 to 16 Dec 2012.

OB-MyPaper21Dec2012_zpsc7859b95.png

OB-MyPaper21Dec2012-A_zpsb325ecff.png

Guest luckystar7

class="post-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 25px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; "‘Jeon Woo Chi’ Actors Film Dangerous Cave Explosion Scene

tumblr_inline_mgam7qXkAW1qhkiay.jpgCha Tae HyunUeeand Kim Kap Soo filmed a dangerous cave explosion scene. The three characters are in a tight conflict in the KBS drama “Jeon Woo Chi”, especially with Uee’s character being released from the powers of dark magic and combining forces with Jeon Woo Chi, signaling a second act in the drama. The scene shows Cha Tae Hyun and Uee eager to get revenge, and Lee Hee Joon and Kim Kap Soo who seem a bit flustered after coming into the cave unknowingly raising curiosity about what happened to the four people, and what will happen to them after the explosion. The filming took place on Dec. 21st in a cave located in Moongyeong, North Gyeongsang Province. A small explosion actually took place among dirt and tree branches to give reality to the scene instead of using computer graphics.

Lh34Fu91.jpg

The actors had a difficult time because they had to breathe in the smoke, but displayed their professionalism when the film started rolling. Although the actors and staff were covered with dirt and leaves, they were able to finish the scene with ease due to the enthusiasm of the actors. 

Uee had a scene where she was holding a torch in the cave and the staff members later commented that she looked like the Statue of Liberty, causing laughter among everyone on site. 

A representative of the production company, Chorokbaem Media, said the actors were enthusiastic about the scene although it was dangerous and finished filming successfully. They asked for continued support and love for the drama, as they worked hard in the cold to finish the shots. 

In last week’s episodes, Jeon Woo Chi (played by Cha Tae Hyun) and Moo Yeon (played by Uee) combine forces to launch an attack on Ma Sook (played by Kim Kab Soo) and Kang Lim (played by Lee Hee Joon). Jeon Woo Chi airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. on KBS 2TV. 

Photo Credit: Chorokbaem Media

cr: 1n2d-season2 

Archived