♥ After School 유이 (Uie / Uee) Official Thread ♥

traciecullen

class="entry-title"U-IE asks everyone to watch SEVENTEENTV -130111

431196_296071643829880_1045502344_n.jpg

[130111]

[uie me2day] 지난 주 세븐틴TV 모니터 했을 때에요! 오늘도 뮤직뱅크 끝나고 모니터해야지이~!! 뮤직뱅크도 세븐틴TV도 본방사수우♥

[Translation] Taken when monitoring last week’s Seventeen TV! Today too after Music Bank finishes have to go monitor~!! Music Bank and Seventeen TV also everyone have to watch it♥

Credit: http://xzmingzx.tumblr.com/

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckystar7

hannaj said: @butwal & @luckystar7, that's really sad if Joowon & Uee will be replaced by Hyun Bin as an Cantata endorser. I think i'm gonna cry. Is it only for a 1 year contract for the couple? errrrk.!!OTOKE.!!! Since i ask my cousin to buy me more cantata coffee cuz she lived in Korea i think i'm gonna CANCEL it. [-( :(( Btw dear, it's not that i'm innocent but i'm ignorant =)), i have a question, how to post some images or photos on this thread. Ohh please don't laugh cuz i'm serious, =D> . I think this is the only thread that i don't know anything, LOL. Thanks a lot. :x

Guest luckystar7

mtp1nk said: whoahh they will do their comeack in March, Can't wait
But it means that during filming Jeo Wo Chi, Uee needs to prepares the comeback as well. wow wow wowww

However it has been comfirmed that Orange Caramel is releasing a Japanese album in march ... so some fan are starting to doubt that AS will have their comeback in march. But it still is possible that AS comeback and OC japanese album are on the same month. We have to wait for news... Pledis just informed that NU'EST will have their comeback in early february so AS is probably next !

Hi there @luckystar7, a bunch of thank you for your GREAT HELP dear.
luckystar7 said: hannaj said: @butwal & @luckystar7, that's really sad if Joowon & Uee will be replaced by Hyun Bin as an Cantata endorser. I think i'm gonna cry. Is it only for a 1 year contract for the couple? errrrk.!!OTOKE.!!! Since i ask my cousin to buy me more cantata coffee cuz she lived in Korea i think i'm gonna CANCEL it. [-( :(( Btw dear, it's not that i'm innocent but i'm ignorant =)), i have a question, how to post some images or photos on this thread. Ohh please don't laugh cuz i'm serious, =D> . I think this is the only thread that i don't know anything, LOL. Thanks a lot. :x

Guest luckystar7

@hannaj glad I can help. It's sad that your pictures got stolen. But I look forward to seeing your Uee-Joo Won edited pictures ;)
@coccinelle Uee is so cute there! She was still young. "Andeyo! andeyo! andeyo!" :D

Archived