[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest MaryMagdalin

haha i finally watched the whole thing a few weeks ago

i am more in love with han kyung and heechul <3

lol i like how i chose the playfully good tempered one and the one with the worst temper of all HAHaha

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desertrose281

Yeah, thank you for removing the file from my CB.

my apologies luckyyou, i wasnt aware that i couldnt upload them here since i had dwlded them from others who had uploaded them here before.. i simply assumed that it was ok to upload again O_o.. now that i look back at the subs, it DID say not to remove from ur clubbox, so again, my bad, im really sorry bout that! i'll take the links down..

Guest StarCrystal

x3 Thanks luckyyou about Eva. She looks pretty there (except if she lost the stockings D: ). Looks like an interesting program. o-o I wonder what's Anya doing now..

Hello.

I was wondering if the rest of the english subs are posted somewhere around this forum?? Usually they are posted in first page rite. I see that desertrose took down eps 9,11,13 subs down so where should I dl them?

Thanks.

ps:i'm sorry if they are still working on it. it's just the links posted by desertrose (and taken down already) made me confused :)

Guest desertrose281

^eps 9, 11 and 13 were not subbed by the SJFullhouse subbing team so they arent in the first post.. ep9 u can ONLY get from luckyyou's CB (i made a mistake by posting them here >.< thats y i took the links down) and eps 11-13 i dont know whether its ok to post them up here :sweatingbullets:

Guest actionandco

Thank you for episodes 1-7! This show is awesome, it's great to see a more personal side of everyone~!

I know that episodes 10-13 are subbed, however I've been unable to find them! Does anyone perhaps have the clubbox links for them? I know that they were on one clubbox (luckyyou, mentioned before) but they are no longer there. Is there another clubbox with subs available? Any help would be much appreciated! I've been dying to see the rest of the series~! Please and thank you!

Guest rainbow_romance

Had been a great show!~

Too bad it was scripted. I mean what they were saying wasn't really scripted but they had to follow a storyline.

eva's the new english teacher on star golden bell.

i was surprised to see her on it..

can't wait 'til one of the suju boys go on the show again (:

Guest sayuri43

wait, so episode 10 was subbed? could someone upload it/pm me the link then? :]

thank you very muchhhh~~

(if it hasn't been subbed then subbing team fighting!!! thanks so much for continuing to sub this for us~)

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

omg this show was great

you can totally tell who are the cooler, funnier ones from the group

and who are the boring ones hhaha

hangeng and heecul <3

Guest cutedorkable

wait, so episode 10 was subbed? could someone upload it/pm me the link then? :]

thank you very muchhhh~~

(if it hasn't been subbed then subbing team fighting!!! thanks so much for continuing to sub this for us~)

yes same here please

i saw there was a link to epi 10 like..a page before this

but its expired

i have all the subs besides 10 and 12.. if anyone really wants them.. just IM me on AIM -> at0ngue

10 does NOT exist; at least I DON'T THINK SO THEREFORE I DON'T HAVE IT.

12 is SOFT SUBBED BUT I DON'T HAVE IT.

more than 6 people have PM'd me and I've fulfilled their requests.

I specifically said AIM so.. others will be ignored.. sorry but i have no time.

Aim takes like 5 seconds.

--------------------

STOP PM'INGGGG. <_<

All PM's will be ignored from this point on.

Guest susando2000

At times like these I wish I was korean, or at least learned how to speak the language, Ritzy, I don't have AIM, would there be any other way to contact you to get the subs?

Guest luvstrawberry

no other soft sub can be post up unless it is subbed by subbing team?

really need someone to upload sub for epi - 9, 11 & 13 again :(

i used to have it which i downloaded from here, but due to my pc broke down i lost all the files

Guest Kristtina

wow,thanks for all the people who put the links and subs in here,love u soooooooooooooooooo much,ur great and i love u!!!!thanks for sharing =!!!!i love suju and this show is awsome,wish i was one of those lucky girls!!!!!!

Archived