[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest __`b4by

am i allowed to upload it here? :unsure: i'm not sure if i am.

the filename is "060812 Suju Fullhouse 12 (Hardsubbed).wmv" btw.

and the quality is pretty low & the subtitles are hard to see:

vlcsnap196890xh9.th.png

ohh. really. thanks anyways

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilkrazeqrl

thanks!! i've made a post yesterday asking if someone can put all the super junior fullhouse ep's sub together so i don't have to go through many pages. i guess i found some here! thanks.

Guest lilkrazeqrl

thanks alot for subbing it!! now i can understand it more better. i really appreciate what you guys did! thanks alot!

Guest labonita

I was just wondering, but is the subbing team going to sub episodes..8 to the end? or wherever they stopped?

i know that other people have subbed some other episodes, but i was just wondering if the subbing team would have their own version out.

thank you very much!

me too, waiting for SJFullhouse subs..

fighting!

Episode 8 in in someone's clubbox. How come we cant take it out ? Thats weird..everybody in here is asking for it, whats the harm of taking it out so that people can watch ep. 8 w/ subs ? I know ep 8 is mostly english but someone subbed it so why not let us have it ? SJ Fullhouse already ended like months ago, but we still cant get subs for 8 & 10. Im not saying that hurry up and sub, im just saying that since subs for 8 is already done, why still leave it in someone's clubbox ? Some people cannot use clubboxes. Be nice

Guest lily nguyen

oh my god!!! thank u soooo much!!! (>.<)!!

i luv super junior!

are all the episodes subbed in english?

once again thank u soo soo much :)

Guest lily nguyen

them girls are sooo lucky! i dnt like that anya girl very much, she's sooo cocky!! (own opinion, sorry if anyone disagrees)

Guest sweetbabigrl
Guest f0reveralways

^ Episode 9 subs weren't supposed to be removed from NowNForever's clubbox. First line stated: "DO NOT REMOVE FROM NOWNFOREVER's CLUBBOX." :mellow:

Episode 8 in in someone's clubbox. How come we cant take it out ? Thats weird..everybody in here is asking for it, whats the harm of taking it out so that people can watch ep. 8 w/ subs ? I know ep 8 is mostly english but someone subbed it so why not let us have it ? SJ Fullhouse already ended like months ago, but we still cant get subs for 8 & 10. Im not saying that hurry up and sub, im just saying that since subs for 8 is already done, why still leave it in someone's clubbox ? Some people cannot use clubboxes. Be nice

- It's just nicer to ask permission from the clubbox owner/subbers before we remove it. People went through the trouble of translating & subbing it; I don't see why other people can't go through the "trouble" of dL-ing it off of clubbox; If you can't use clubbox; just YouTube it. People might have hardsubbed the clubbox subtitles or made english subtitles off of chinese subs.

- Episode 10 subs do not exist.. at least not that I am aware of :unsure:

Guest sizzy gal

i have all the subs besides 10 and 12.. if anyone really wants them.. just IM me on AIM -> at0ngue

10 does NOT exist; at least I DON'T THINK SO THEREFORE I DON'T HAVE IT.

12 is SOFT SUBBED BUT I DON'T HAVE IT.

more than 6 people have PM'd me and I've fulfilled their requests.

I specifically said AIM so.. others will be ignored.. sorry but i have no time.

Aim takes like 5 seconds.

--------------------

STOP PM'INGGGG. <_<

All PM's will be ignored from this point on.

Can anybody tell what is "IM"? I had sent her a pm and she replied to me that I have to im her on AIM. The problem is that I have no clue what she is talking about. Could anyone explain to me what i have to do? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest piggyy90

i Just read the last TEN PAGES and it took me some time, indeed. =]

after an hour of reading, i must say it is imperative to say

THANK YOU SJFULLHOUSE&SOOMPI for the SUBS.

<3 having school and studying and still having the time to do this. i hope you subbers and everyone out there in this forum

goes out once in a while to get some fresh air. muhahahahaha. do not stay at the computer all day, all night!

I ADORE this Show because it is THE thing that made me fall in love with SUPER JUNIOR. hehehe.

and then, it got me into Love LEtter, then X-men, and even Heroine 6 and Star Golden Bell with Eva as

the new teacher now. fufufufu.

I just LOVE hankyung. so silly* i hope that they are not acting on this show and that it is

truly their personality. <3 SUJU

Archived