[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

I saw them all, episode 1 - 13. I think this show is the best! They remind me of Shinhwa. They are funny and always goofy around... haha, it was so cute to see them hug each other. Haha. Oh man, their dancing are AWESOME!!!! oh yah, I actually like them now. ^.^ Their age are couple older than me.

^ they still are subbing it, its just that they are busy with school at the moment, just hang in there, they'll be released eventually

Guest meisun84

Do anyone know where i can get the subtitle for eps 8, beside from nownforever's clubbox or other link to get the eps 8 english subtitle?

becoz i can't download from nownforever's clubbox.

thank~

Guest meisun84

oh... but in the previous page they got mention can get sub from nownforever's clubbox.... i did go to the clubbox and i found the sub files, but it can't download at all. i think the files already dead.

i'm still new about suju..

so sad that i did not know earlier..

for that reason can someone kindly upload the episod except for ep12 because i cannot download it using clubbox..maybe the connection at my university are too slow.. i just can download using megaupload, sendspace and yousendit.. :(

i really appreciate for those who will upload it

thanx a million :blush:

Guest smellygrubby

OMG!!! SUJU FH is soooooooo funny!!! XD

theyre so adorkable..! NAUGHTY GUYS! Lol.

Though I didnt like the news SUJU beating BI on the polls..ARGH! hehe

Archived