[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cynnamon_moonlight

could anyone plz upload ep 8-14 eng hardsubbed plz? i cant seem to find them and when i do they're all expired links or .srt files which i really dont no how to use =/

Are there split files of HQ versions of the episodes? Clubbox doesn't like me, and whenever I try to download a file, it stays at 0 bytes/second.

geez...

i really need sumone 2 help me..!!

i cant DL suju fullhouse using all the links given in my country...

please sumone help me..!!!

ive been trying 2 dl them 4 a month..!!! :((

Guest superyunji

could anyone plz upload ep 8-14 eng hardsubbed plz? i cant seem to find them and when i do they're all expired links or .srt files which i really dont no how to use =/

Okay, that's really easy to fix.

All you have to do is dl the video file and the .srt file, stick them in the same folder (in Windows Explorer or whatever you use), and and make sure that they have the same names. That's the most important part..

To be sure that they're exactly the same name, I usually just copy-paste. :]

Hope that helps.

I know this has probably been asked about a billion times, but is there any way to know how far the SJ FH subteam is

progressing on the other episodes.. Or where I can find subs for the missing ones?

Guest chibiajiajin

where can i find subs for ALL the episodes of full house? either hardsubs or soft subs are fine, and clubbox links are totally fine (and usually preferred)

of all episodes...i enjoyed ep. 4 the most...!!!

it is damn hillarious how eun hyuk n han kyung's face look so blur...

n kibum he's a realy good actor though...^^

but i still cant DL them though..

coz most of the link using megaupload sendspace n yousendit....

im so sad... :(

Is anyone else having trouble with Ep. 7? I downloaded it from the first post but the clip stops halfway... can anyone else give me another link so that I can download another version? Thanks heaps!

Guest Rositas

Hello can i ask for the episode 7-13 of super junior full house with the subtitles sticked?not apart please could someone help me to find the episodes with the subtutles pasted please i really like this program that they have done gelp!!! :tears:

Guest annaenvallo

i really love this show ... so funny , love Suju , oppa are so cute ... It was funny between Hee chul oppa and Anya hahaa , i think that Anya likes Hee chul oppa ( i'm mean like = love hihi ) ... so sweet .. hihiand Han Kyung oppa , i love when oppa did ballet hihi , so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...

heyy guys thread starter here.

i no longer check this thread but i did update the first post just now so repeated questions dont happen so often

THERE ARE NO SUBS AFTER EPI. 7 I DONT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, but REGISTER at http://z7.invisionfree.com/SJFullHouse TO FIND OUT. sorry since i cant help much with this.

im happy that people still watch this, but plz dont ask ques. that have been asked before.

i juz cant get enough of super junior...

first i saw u on mtv....i quickly search 4 the song n DL

then i search 4 all d songs n mv...

then i saw super junior fullhouse...argghh....

im addicted 2 it...i searched 4 hours juz 2 find where i can DL them...

n still searching.....

Guest cynnamon_moonlight

geez...

i really need sumone 2 help me..!!

i cant DL suju fullhouse using all the links given in my country...

please sumone help me..!!!

ive been trying 2 dl them 4 a month..!!! :((

thank you

Archived