This Awkward Looking Guy Became A Supermodel

Guest Xiao Miss

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SophiaSan

OMG!! Wow...that is a huge change!! I wonder if he is still the same person inside??

ahaha wow! I'm a believer!!!

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

Oooo... Theres some changes on his eyes, i guess... But maaaan, he looks hot. :D He looked a bit like WonBin in one of the photos.

Buuuut daaaaaaamn he is sooooo GORGEOUS.

Buuuut, i have this gut feeling that he worked his way to get as hot as he is now(Probably i'm wrong). Because i know someone who was a total dork, round face who looked like him... but later somehow outgrew that. He became concious of how he looks like and start working out, styling himself and such. :T

Anyways..... STILL GORGEOUS! :D

Guest lovemickytobits

Oh, that's not miracle. LOL

I meant it's plastic surgery and that's what we expect right? But this for sure is a drastic change.. LOLOL!!

Guest angelixer

but he didnt get surguery he looks the exact same

cover his big forehead with a more fashionable spikey bangs long hair and u get the look

Edit**** nevermind his nose looks different

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/25508/200...54463489_rs.jpg without photoshop? this one they look kinda similar

Exactly. It's not like he wouldn't be cute without the plasticism. Getting older, getting a cuter hairdo, buffing up, taking care of yourself matters... Plus I don't see what's so bad about his nose before for him to change it either.

uhh wait, so he obviously went for major cosmetic surgery rights?

but seriously, he looks holycrap hawtness now. but knowing how much he CHANGED, now i look at him in a whole new light. OHWELLS. hot boy~

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDD THIIIISSS

im do not like chan thaan son .. but .. the pic write 2003-2007

and chan thanh son is already famous in 2004

so i don't think it's him

in the pic mean that the photo is taken in 2007

Archived