This Awkward Looking Guy Became A Supermodel

Guest Xiao Miss

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Twinny

I dare to bet that he had plastic surgery. Especially you can see that his nose is clearly very different! And the eyes.. it's impossible that his eyes is from small to big.

Guest wewereonabreak

And all it took was for him to hate himself enough to completely restructure his face, rather than to gain the inner strength and resolve necessary to ignore destructive social influence.

Sure, you could try to make the argument that he's "happier" now, but try to make that argument in 40 years, when his boyish good-looks fade away into wrinkles and leathery skin. What will he be left with then? The same self-hatred and loathing that he thought he ran away from all those years past.

Check the smile in the before pictures. He doesn't have a care in the world and gives a heartfelt smile.

Check the after pictures. Always worried about the angle, the lighting, the pose.

Who's really happier?

ah well put.

And yes, life is different when you're beautiful (I'm not speaking from experience...lol). There is nothing that can really compare to the special treatment, the dreamy-eyed looks, and the constant compliments.

But as corny as this sounds, I think true inner beauty has so much more allure and "magic" to it.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL

..i wonder if his abs are plastic too...

it's possible..

-edit-

whoa Crispy, that is a lot of passion there. i sort of agree. he seemed happier before. i'm sure he's more SATISFIED now, but is he happier? eh? well, his decision. whateverrrr, seems to be a good model anyway

Guest understanding_fiction

Who cares? He wanted to look better, and he does now.

man who was his surgeon??? and im pretty sure the first picture is stretched horizontally, cause his second picture shows that his head is actually longer. he's pretty damn hot now~

His face shape was fixed, but the first picture probably just looks like that because that's what school pictures always do to you > >

Guest NEYUGN93

anyone can become a supermodel

all you need is plastic surgeon & you're good.

his nose, irks me

edit:

Ida, he has that confidence because he has the looks

what the .. ?! you dont need plastic surgery to become one

Guest arandomasian

Before and after look nothing alike, even with plastic surgery. Provide source or this is total BS you made up.

Guest Xiao Miss

<!--quoteo(post=12984039:date=Apr 4 2009, 09:50 PM:name=arandomasian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arandomasian @ Apr 4 2009, 09:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=12984039"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Before and after look nothing alike, even with plastic surgery. Provide source or this is total BS you made up.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sorry about this, but I just share what I know :(

Guest Marybaby

Some people in this thread who follow Viet idols closely did say that he already admited to this. He has a blog too where he openly talks about the surgeries.

just to add on this, he had a yahoo profile where he wrote he saved up money to have rhinoplasty, i cbb searching for the yahoo blog because 1)he did have the surgery and 2)yeh he did

Guest Aestas

to me, it looks more like he only had his eyes done... for the nose, i think just the nose bridge is higher..

but damn, look at that body!!!!

Archived