This Awkward Looking Guy Became A Supermodel

Guest Xiao Miss

Guest <3 for six seasons

holy crap. He looks far more handsome this time!

I couldn't believe that it's the same person. O_______O

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAH. That is a major difference. Talk about miracles happen... oh, the miracles of plastic surgery and photoshop. lmao

Guest anecia

Hey! I know that guy! I use to read "his" blog,not sure if its HIS blog thou..cause its really weird to see guys saying they want to be in farenheit(whatever spelling)..if it really is his blog..

gosh...

This guy...has got to be the biggest male camwh*re I've ever seen

Holy! This ain't hoax? Comparing the before / after pics... I can't spot any similarities. Good for him I guess!

Guest amberline

S***!!! Holy Cow!!!

he look hot now..... who is his surgeon.... i wanna pay a visit to fix several things....

his miracles = plastic surgery....

Guest jennych

wow nice o.O i really dont see the resemblence and yeah how did he get his face to be longer? he mustve worked out loads and had lots of determination to become one too

Guest natural-retard

The funny thing about plastic surgery is that its superficial, and when he marries a woman and she has a baby the baby is gonna end up as fug as he originally was.

Guest baBy-aKiko

Has anyone ever thought that maybe it was all natural? Cmon i mean like 'WHAT IF?' lol if it's true then god must love him more to transform him into not just a beautiful swan but a supermodel!! that's be awesome if it happened to me :P

Guest LizzieBee

I think supermodel isn't the right term b/c when I think of supermodel, I am thinking Kate Moss, Adriana Lima, etc...

Guest hat3_betrayaL

he did his jaws, lipo-ed his eyelids, sharpened his nose. and he looks like a goddamn anime now!

i don't care about his P.S man.

i mean, he's like,

SO HOT! :D

but you gotta know that those first pic were taken when he was young,

when people grow up they can change really drastically!!!!!!!

but his face now definitely had some P.S aid.

don't tell me you don't prefer his new look.

Archived