This Awkward Looking Guy Became A Supermodel

Guest Xiao Miss

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rosechime

Holy mini cooperdroppings. Now that's a transformation! Although I'd be more surprised and impressed if this was all natural. But heys. Plastic surgery for ya. ;D

But I don't know. Something tells me they're two different people. But what do I know.

Dunno... I do see the resemblance from the before and after. Plus I once read his blog about him talking about surgeries and stuff on his Yahoo 360. I'm reaaaaallay shocked that someone would get THAT much change done. Probably got a nose job and something done about his jaw, also Photoshop plays a BIG factor. He's around 22 by now, and those before picture looks middle-high schoolish, it wasn't impossible for him to get surgery. Meh, the negative is that he looks plasterized.

Guest ieatpeople

I think he would have been good looking still if he had just matured naturally and no gotten surgery. Cause' honestly he looks freaky right now and those self cam pics of him make me wanna smack his face. maybe he should try wearing less make up?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

but he didnt get surguery he looks the exact same

cover his big forehead with a more fashionable spikey bangs long hair and u get the look

Edit**** nevermind his nose looks different

2004863604154463489_rs.jpg without photoshop? this one they look kinda similar

Guest goldenGAZE

very sorry but i still won't believe you that he's the same person lol

Agree. What a HUGE change. Is that really REALLY him?

Woah.

Guest hiro`

Did he get like hair implants?

he was bald in the first pics O.o

What amazes me is the length of his face

But real till proven plastic (if of course that is even him in the before)

Guest 143 minwoo 012

if you look closely at the ears in the first picture and his ears in the other pictures, they are exactly the same.

Archived