This Awkward Looking Guy Became A Supermodel

Guest Xiao Miss

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!

j/k j/k!!!

but seriously WHOA that is one heck of a transformation~!!

he prob had surgery done so... props to the surgeon!

lmao. What a metamorphosis. Just goes to show you, that you should newer make fun of people in life.

They might turn into a hottie one day.lol.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMYGD O__O That's like two totally different persons lol. I would never thought it was him if you didn't tell mention it. :huh: lol. Plastic surgery is really powerful. I must say, he has a really good plastic surgeon :P That was one heck of a transformation!

Well hes plastic and its obvious even though he never admits it lol

My friend's sister is his best friend from high school and she said he got sthing done. I think it was kinda overload that makes his face really weird but his body and characteristics earn points though lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LaPetite

Okay that was scary. So what if he's hot? Plastic surgery doesn't give you handsome/beautiful offspring. Unless they get plastic surgery too :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

the face is obviously a work of a good surgeon.. and why is his chest so weird?.. I felt like he was flexing all the time , it looked that pumped.

Guest vivian0304

it that really him? If the first pic is him, then for sure he has done plastic surgery, cause nothing look like him now

sure it was him? Although ppl has done plastic surgery, they still look like before somehow, but this guy is nothing like before, so i'm not sure if it really him

• 3 years later...

Archived