[drama 2005] Rosy Life 장미빛 인생

purpletiger86

we're now on Episode 10 in KBS World...I hate Sung-moon's family bcoz they even liked his mistrss just bcoz she bought them clothes and beef after beating her up before...I'll wait 'til they learn that Soonyi is really sick...good for Soonyi that she discovered Youngi's relationship with a married man...well can't wait for Nam Goong-min to appear on the next episode :D

he's in ep 12, not 11 if I'm not wrong.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StylishAzNx07

Nam Goong Min is such a cutie in here. Really good looking. :)

Also this is one of the saddest dramas. the actors make me cry. :(

the episode last night of 'rosy world' shown on kbs world was so good. i hope that lee tae ran really gets shaken and wakes up that her relationship with the married man won't go anywhere. adultery is adultery and marriage is a commitment. lee taeran was so moving when she hears her married lover asking forgiveness from his wife in her(ltr) presence. the wife gave them the comeuppance(deserving) and should be commended for being dignified about the whole thing. extramarital relations should not be glorified and everything forgiven in the name of love.

upon seeing the soonie's doctor last night, i was wondering if he was the same man the mistress was seeing.

Guest breathless.

(: i watch this drama with my mom&& aunt <3

we have a love/hate relationship with it

Sohn Hyun-joo is an AMAZING actor;

amazing; in some of the parts i was like :o

gah. wonderful.

Guest sportstune

sorry, I think I asked before, but does anyone know if there are chinese subbed versions for Rosy Life available after episode 8?

thanks a bunch !

E.

My first post here :D But I'm already hooked to this drama. At first I also thought this was so melodramatic with Soonie being left by her husband then diagnosed with cancer. But I don't know, something about it makes me watch and anticpate the coming episodes. The actors and actresses are so good! CJS really transfomed in this series but LTR is also good.

No wonder it has such high ratings there. Does anyone know up to how many episodes this series will run?

just watched the most recent episode

and it was soooo sad!!!

and wow - i really gotta hand it to the husband

he is a really good actor... wasnt expecting him to be that good...

wouldnt it be great if she didnt die?

i feel so bad for the ppl she is leaving behind especially b/c they all think that its their fault for her getting cancer...

i always cry watching this drama!! its so sad!!!!

Hi creidesca, I wanted to start watching this drama. want to see why this drama had such high ratings...can you upload the whole drama on your clubbox? and if possible, can you make it better/higher quality?

this will be shown in hawaii next week. i'm gonna watch it because of LTR and NGM, though it looks like he's gonna appear halfway through the drama. Anyway, looking forward to itl

Hi creidesca

Want to join the club and watch K drama on the clubbox.

How to register? I can read korean,

Hi creidesca

Want to join the club and watch K drama on the clubbox.

How to register? I can read korean,

Sorry. I mean I cannot read korean

[KBS] Rosy Life EP 23 Low Quality

avail @ my CB

i cried so much in today's ep especially when I think CJS's children must have commented on how she smelled. That must have meant CJS has lost her sense of smell?! And the father hit them for it ...and LTR and NGM are engaged by the end of the ep!

Final EP tomorrow!

Archived