[drama 2005] Rosy Life 장미빛 인생

purpletiger86

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there anyone watching this with chinese subs who know if they are still going to continue subbing this? because if they are not then i have to resort to watching this without subs. don't mind waiting for the subs ... just need to know i'm not waiting in vain that's all.

I'm watching this in Chinese subs too because the SoCal TV version is highly edited. I hope they continue with the Chinese subbing so I can watch unedited version of each episode! TIA.

Guest Babigrl

yOU KNOW I AM IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR NAM GOONG MIN !!!!! WHEN WILL HE EVER COME OUT!? HAHA SORRY BUT I'M ALL LATE TO THIS DRAMA :D IT'S SHOWING HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI

yOU KNOW I AM IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR NAM GOONG MIN !!!!! WHEN WILL HE EVER COME OUT!? HAHA SORRY BUT I'M ALL LATE TO THIS DRAMA :D IT'S SHOWING HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI

I think it's either next week or the week after. Youngie has to resolve to break up with her married man first. The editing they are doing in SoCal is a little confusing, so I'm hoping there will be other subs coming out for the complete episodes.

Guest yujah52

I really like this drama, but I feel sorry for Soonie because of what she is going through--husband who is cheating on her. She's very humble, conservative, and stubborn. She should sue her husband for adultery, she shouldn't be the one that has to deal w/him. If I were her, I would sue him for adultery and divorce him. She should have gone to the doctor early instead of waiting last minute when she ended up in the hospital because she "passed out." Another reason why I feel sorry for her because she doesn't have much time left since the gastric cancer is in the final stages. Why did she lie to the dr. saying that she has no guardian? -_-... I hate her husband and in-laws.

Guest Babigrl

OMG merela! i can't wait that long! haha it's so boring waiting for him :( but i hate it when they cut off the eps! stupid southern cali ppl lol like wedding they cut off so much! it's hard to understand anymore

I only started watching Rosy Life when I found out that Lee Tae Ran was one of the leads.

The first few episodes were okay, but as the story developes, it became more and more interesting,

and more and more addictive. Especially from ep 12 onwards,when Nam Gung Min makes his

appearance. I find myself anxiously waiting for the next 2 eps... I can't wait for this K drama to be telecast

in my country so have been following it on KBS VOD. Even though I can't understand korean, it is

nevertheless still very engaging because the acting is so good , you more or less can figure out what is happening.

The KBS Drama Awards will be end of December. I hope the 3 lead actors will win BestActor/Actress.

There's something about this korean drama that keeps making me watch it on wednesdays-thursdays. I usually don't like watching sad melodramas because it'll only make me even more sad. But I can't help watching Rosy Life! It's like if I don't watch it, I know that something interesting is going to pop up. I praise CJS on her acting - she puts her whole self into making the character come alive. Also compliments to Lee Tae Ran. Very believable as well.

Guest cynkawahara

xiaomao123's cb

thanks for the info merela... I will have to check the cb.

I live in So. Cal and like other people have mentioned, due to time constraints, at least 1/3 of the episode is edited out. It is very frustrating. I would prefer to watch full episodes, even if they have to split the episode over 2 nites. May take longer to watch but it would make more sense.

i just watched the finale of rosy world on kbs world here in the philippines. never did i cry so much while watching a drama. it was actually a very long goodbye. i just found myself sobbing at every scene particularly the very poignant scenes of the father facing the wall of his house, the father standing by the lamppost seeing soonie off with her husband, the cremation scene, scenes of the kids etc. maybe because i lost my mother just last year and the hospital scenes was really a deja vu for us. we experienced those scenes ourselves and we know what the husband was going through. choi jin shil was simply superb in this drama!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the guy 4rm precious child came out! yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Babigrl, what ep is that? I can't wait to see him....i'm not sure what ep we are watching here in hawaii but it is the ep when the married man's wife came to the hotel where LTR and the married man were.

a lot of korean parents were talking about how awesome this drama was. i saw some of the last episode and omfg... IT WAS SOOOOO SAD!!! very good!!! man... choi jin shil is an awesome actress!!! no one can be like her. [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Where can we go to watch this show with the c-subs?

You can download the first 12 episodes from xiaomao123's cb. I'm still hoping that someone will upload ep 13+ of c-subbed episodes. The editing in SoCal is so bad that we don't see enough of Nam Goong Ming.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest a_lot_dumb

OMG THIS IS LIKE THE SADDEST DRAMA EVER I WAS SOBBING AT THE END... EVERYONE ACTED SO WELL...

I'M GETTING THE DVD RELEASE!!!

Archived