[drama 2005] Rosy Life 장미빛 인생

purpletiger86

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

based on recen tpostings i gather than lee tae ran has broken up with her married lover, is this the case? if so, i feel so relieved. watching her giving advice to her sister when she herself is commiting the same sin as her brotherinlaw and his mistress really gives me the creeps. i wanted to hit her in the head and shake her when she was scolding choi jin sil about her silly/stupid/cheating husband an dtell her look at yourself hypocrite.

WOW... cjs and her husband (dont know his name) gave crazy performances on episode 17... it was soooo sad, was crying throughout it all... and the mother-in-law, made me cry too... just gotta say: THE CAST IS REALLY GOOD...

is there anyone watching this with chinese subs who know if they are still going to continue subbing this? because if they are not then i have to resort to watching this without subs. don't mind waiting for the subs ... just need to know i'm not waiting in vain that's all.

just finished watching ep 01 here in SoCal (or at least as much of ep 01 that KBS-LA would air) and I just want to give that husband a punch...to even suggest divorce on their wedding anniversary?!!! And that mistress of his was already cheating on him!!! Brother in law even knew of his affair?

i just finished watching episode 8 here in the philippines. we're only in our 8th episode with 16 more to go and the sufferings of cjs is almost unbearable. this is a woman cheated by her husband, taken advantage of by her inlaws, subjected to so much indignities and on top of those, she has cancer!! i just hope that the writers won't make her suffer some more, please kill her quickly. can somebody tell me developments in lee tae ran's character to date. her character is someone you want to shake and hit in the head to make her come to her senses.

i just finished watching episode 8 here in the philippines. we're only in our 8th episode with 16 more to go and the sufferings of cjs is almost unbearable. this is a woman cheated by her husband, taken advantage of by her inlaws, subjected to so much indignities and on top of those, she has cancer!! i just hope that the writers won't make her suffer some more, please kill her quickly. can somebody tell me developments in lee tae ran's character to date. her character is someone you want to shake and hit in the head to make her come to her senses.

so i'm not sure what episode 8 went up to but here is what happened to LTR

after the wife of the guy she had an affair w/ turns them into the police w/ evidence

he begs his wife to forgive him and says that he will end it etc...

after this LTR realizes that he will always put his wife first, and will never really be with her

she's miserable for a while, but tries to move on with her life

after a while he comes back to her and apologizes and wants to go back to the way things were...

LTR uses the herbal medicine doctor guy a couple of times to make the guy think that she has another BF or something... but he keeps coming back...

she is fed up w/ him and tells him to leave her alone, and she calls the wife and tells her to keep her husband away... the wife sees that the husband is still trying to meet LTR, and the wife kicks him out of the house... he goes back to LTR's apt - and waits for her there saying that his marriage is over etc etc

but LTR still doesnt take him back, she just gives him a hug and says that this is all that was meant to be and that they should leave it at that with good memories - or something like that

oh and the herbal medicine doc keeps wanting to date her, but she keeps telling him that she doesnt believe in love

so basically by this point, she has seen the light!!!

so i'm not sure what episode 8 went up to but here is what happened to LTR

oh and the herbal medicine doc keeps wanting to date her, but she keeps telling him that she doesnt believe in love

I just loved what I saw in the preview for EP 18...Namgung Min taking the magazine cover w/ the cheating husband and his wife and stomping on it...that scene from EP 17 when he takes LTR's hand and puts it on his heart was touching, since he never seemed as serious when he talks to her

Guest jchoi1981

my mom is watching this and the stupid video got cut off at the end of episode 14? or something like that? aaaaagh. and it was when he was reading the end of the letter. i hate express video

[KBS] Rosy Life EP 18 Low Quality

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/5s4t3

this episode was so GOOD! I'm contemplating if I should upload the HQ as well? Anyone interested? Anyways, back to the ep...LTR and NGM were sure on the same wavelength here....both stomping on the newspaper article w/ the picture of the cheating husband & his rich wife...so I'm assuming the cheating husband lied and went back to the wife even though he had told LTR it was over? LTR avoiding NGM's phonecalls...but how does he know where to go to find her after he goes to that 1 bar? I hope he'll be able to move her heart, I think Soonie put in a good word? And Soonie...that was such an adorable scene when her husband took cream and put it on her face, but put way too much, so she takes off some and puts on his face and they're both rubbing their faces against each other...aww, and my heart went out in the beginning of the ep when he had to take her to the hospital when she was in pain and no one was helping them and he went mad at the doctors. But OMG...at the end of today's ep she coughed up blood in the bathroom!

Guest coreana

this drama is so good right now!! in the begininng, i thought that this drama was on the ok side b/c there wasn't much comedy and it was a drama more for the older group..like the ahjumah and ahjushee deul, but this drama has such a strong message for families and relationships. it's really sad to see mengsoonee's life like the way it is now and i've been bawling my eyes out every time i see this drama. i hope she lives in the end. T.T;;

OMgosh this drama makes me cry my eyes outtt!! Especially ep. 14-15....my eyes are still sore and puffy even after like 12 hours later....o_O

Rosy Life did a fantastic job casting the actors. CJS took a gamble breaking her contrat with MBC to play soonyi and it has paid off. But let's not forget SHY, LTR and NGM.

I think LTR is a very talented actress. Here she did a great job playing the sister. Also, she has good chemistry with NGM. I can't wait to see the rest of the series. I hope LTR will accept NGM and there is a happy ending for soonyi.

so i just started watching this series and i gotta say its pretty good. plus its really sad! but i do think that she should divorce her no good husband and live for herself! she's making it harder on herself emotionally living like this. well i'll have to see what happens in EP.5

we're now on Episode 10 in KBS World...I hate Sung-moon's family bcoz they even liked his misterss just bcoz she bought them clothes and beef after beating her up before...I'll wait 'til they learn that Soonyi is really sick...good for Soonyi that she discovered Youngi's relationship with a married man...well can't wait for Nam Goong-min to appear on the next episode :D

Archived