[drama 2005] Rosy Life 장미빛 인생

purpletiger86

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lin1030

its such a good drama and a tearjerker.

i love the dongseng of choi jin shil cause she and that guy are so sweet together. (even though he's married)

i agree i love this drama, a big tear jerker ! cant wait for this weeks episode!

Rosy Life's ratings reaches

new ratings high for itself!

EPISODE 15 Ratings

Nation: 1. 수목드라마<장밋빛인생> KBS2 47.0

Seoul: 1. 수목드라마<장밋빛인생> KBS2 48.3

I couldn't believe how much tears I shed in this episode.

Rosy Life's ratings reaches

new ratings high for itself!

EPISODE 15 Ratings

Nation: 1. 수목드라마<장밋빛인생> KBS2 47.0

Seoul: 1. 수목드라마<장밋빛인생> KBS2 48.3

I couldn't believe how much tears I shed in this episode.

WOW!!!!

The ratings are amazing....

I'm stuck at ep 8 coz the rest of the chinese subs aren't out yet :(

hope the subs can release fast...............

Today's Episode was just absolutely touching and sad. And the ratings are getting higher and higher like I expected. WooHoo~~~I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode.

Everyone's acting is great in this drama...especially Choi Jin-Shil...I can already feel that she might win the KBS DaeSang awards. (Hah, I'm already waiting for the end of the year award ceremonies)

the writer sure knows how to get me watching...I want next week to be here already! What exactly went wrong after the surgery? What is her sis and her ex-husband not telling her?

okay, and question about yesterday's ep...what was so weird about Namgung Min's name??? And how come he has so much free time on his hands, and happens to always show up to where LTR is?

the writer sure knows how to get me watching...I want next week to be here already! What exactly went wrong after the surgery? What is her sis and her ex-husband not telling her?

okay, and question about yesterday's ep...what was so weird about Namgung Min's name??? And how come he has so much free time on his hands, and happens to always show up to where LTR is?

Okay...when she was going under surgery...the doctor(s) found out that a lot more of the cancer was spread throughout her whole body/system than they had expected. When they were taking pictures of her body before she went under surgery...i guess they couldn't see the whole picture of what was happening in her body. Her sister and her husband isn't telling her that she is going to die and she only has three (?) months to live at the most. The doctor even said that there isn't much hope for her to live and it's better for them to tell her so that she knows...but they are keeping that news away from her...and from the previews, it seems like she found out.

LoL~NamGoong Min's name...lol His name is 'Ji Bak-Sah'...The name 'Bak-Sah' is what's funny because it means 'doctor/professor'...so that was why Young-Ee was confused, she was all 'yes, i know that you are a doctor/professor...but i want to know your name'...and he was all 'yes, that is my name...Ji BAK-SAH'...lol. It was pretty funny. I'm not sure what his job is though...but he must have a lot of time on his hands. The first couple times were understandable i guess...since he still had Young-Ee's luggage...but yeah.

Today's Episode was just absolutely touching and sad. And the ratings are getting higher and higher like I expected. WooHoo~~~I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode.

Everyone's acting is great in this drama...especially Choi Jin-Shil...I can already feel that she might win the KBS DaeSang awards. (Hah, I'm already waiting for the end of the year award ceremonies)

I am so happy that this drama has good ratings..I am also anticipating for the KBS Drama Awards as early as now :D bcoz i'm sure this drama would get lots of awards

Archived