Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest jennyle52

I honestly just want to get myself together by the end of this summer. If there is one thing that can seriously brighten up my entire year right now, it would be getting a decent job. If there is such thing as a higher being, than give me a decent job after working so hard for so long, especially since I got into McGill. Thank you, to whoever is listening.
Jenny 

Guest Tracey X

I just finished 1.75qt of peanut butter panic ice cream. I don't know if I should be proud of myself or condemn myself for finishing one whole thing........

Guest YeongS

I dislike it that they are Sunday Catholics and because of that, they think that I should not be going Church too often! 

jennyle52 said: I honestly just want to get myself together by the end of this summer. If there is one thing that can seriously brighten up my entire year right now, it would be getting a decent job. If there is such thing as a higher being, than give me a decent job after working so hard for so long, especially since I got into McGill. Thank you, to whoever is listening.
Jenny 

I am not okay with people I barely met making fun of me.  We're not friends, not even acquaintances, so it's not okay.

Also, it's such a sad thing to see that so many people I have considered "friends" seemed to have forgotten about me.  They behave differently all because they have "new" friends now.  I guess it's time for me to move on, too, and meet more people.

Guest mistersoup

Gosh I hate everybody today, I mean just human beings can be so stubborn and like so like unfair totally. Not you guys, but i JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Guest JackB

I hate how people change..I mean its part of life but..how can you change so much it makes me hate you? Glad I let you go...so please..just please..get out of my head! :(

Our shop is getting a new parts room and office.  Don't know why I have to help paint the trim.  I think I painted thirty 3 inch trim boards maybe 20 feet long?  2 coats of prime 3 sides with a damn roller.  tomorrow I'm gotta put the final coat on.   I don't know why the construction guys didnt't spray it when they had the chance.  This don't fit my job description at all!  I think I got low back pain from bending over painting all day.

Guest smileyoo

i have to straighten myself out by the end of this summer. i have to be more focused and stop getting so easily attached and distracted.... I have to do this!!!!