Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest smileyoo

I didn't have a bad day, but just one of those moments where I' am lost. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't know if I'm going to make it with finals. I don't know if I'm gonna make it out in 4 years. I don't know if I'm ever going to find that someone who will truly understands me. Having close friends and true friends are nice, but that doesn't always mean they are the ones that "clicks" with you... I just feel so empty sometimes. ): 

What pisses me off right now is people who don't understand the definition of team work. I'm so sick of this semester and my teammates.....-__- I can't wait to get out of this **** school.

who says you have to go to college directly after high school?
a) its a waste of money B) if you don't know what you want to do, don't goc) opt for community college if you are one of the many few who are still trying to figure urself out. 
another thing. never, ever, EVER go to an out of state school. tuition is most likely not going to be worth it. (even for an ivy league) --- UNLESS u are getting a scholarship. 
do not major in a useless subject that will not get you a well paying job after u graduate. if u are that desperate, double major. 
dorm if possible, so u can make friends…. and do NOT let ANYONE make decisions for you, under ANY circumstances. 
and I'm THROUGH

Guest severus

Chubs chick took the last dress I wanted in a small, couldn't fit in it and busted the goddamn zipper to ruin it for people who would have actually paid for the damn thing. WHY. WHY.

this job sucks. my manager is a nut job, my supervisor is an obese cow, my coworker is constantly running her mouth… the money is so little for the things i want and need. i feel like my whole college career was a waste and a joke. i cannot do anything with my degree and it is literally just an expensive piece of paper. 
i can't stand it anymore. seriously.. it takes my supervisor forever to waddle herself over to me whenever i have an issue. i wish i could just find a new job by the end of january. her gigantic mass of a body is so huge its suffocating. she is a planet. how can a woman let herself get that big!? i don't get it. i really don't….
my manager is also a tool bag. he has to lock everything up because he is crazy. he puts everything in the damn refrigerator, locks up things we are supposed to give to customers…. he is a certified psycho. 
and don't even get me started on my coworker. i swear, every 5 minutes she has to say a comment about something. i want to put a damn muzzle on her mouth. its always "why do u have to do that?" "oh, what?!! what did u say?!!" "whaaaattt?" in that obnoxious nasally voice of hers. i mean she is a nice person, but OMGGGG shut up PLEASE. 
i want to know which direction to take... i want to not make a regrettable decision that will haunt me for the rest of my life. 
i want life to get better, not worse. i want to stop meeting the wrong people and start meeting the right ones. 
i want my parents to be happy and healthy… 

Guest strawberry♡

i'm honestly sick of being nice all the time. i've should said the truth but i just kept everything inside. i really hate him deep inside but i just couldn't say it. i hate myself for this sometimes

Guest strawberry♡

i was honestly upset with my friend but i didn't tell her about it. i just kept quiet because i don't want to ruin our friendship. god please let our friendship last forever
i fcking screwed up

this job sucks. my manager is a nut job, my supervisor is an obese cow, my coworker is constantly running her mouth… the money is so little for the things i want and need. i feel like my whole college career was a waste and a joke. i cannot do anything with my degree and it is literally just an expensive piece of paper. 

i can't stand it anymore. seriously.. it takes my supervisor forever to waddle herself over to me whenever i have an issue. i wish i could just find a new job by the end of january. her gigantic mass of a body is so huge its suffocating. she is a planet. how can a woman let herself get that big!? i don't get it. i really don't….

my manager is also a tool bag. he has to lock everything up because he is crazy. he puts everything in the damn refrigerator, locks up things we are supposed to give to customers…. he is a certified psycho. 

and don't even get me started on my coworker. i swear, every 5 minutes she has to say a comment about something. i want to put a damn muzzle on her mouth. its always "why do u have to do that?" "oh, what?!! what did u say?!!" "whaaaattt?" in that obnoxious nasally voice of hers. i mean she is a nice person, but OMGGGG shut up PLEASE. 

i want to know which direction to take... i want to not make a regrettable decision that will haunt me for the rest of my life. 

i want life to get better, not worse. i want to stop meeting the wrong people and start meeting the right ones. 

i want my parents to be happy and healthy… 

At least you're not a fortune teller.

Guest severus

Mofos at Infiniti told me my winter tires were the right size, even though they were making funny noises. Turns out they're too big, and have been rubbing against the car, possible partially damaged my suspension. Like why can't we all just drive reindeer sleighs.

Guest theempirebusiness

She leaves way too much.
She says she'll always come back.
But how does that make leaving okay?
Fight to stay with me for goddamn once.

I long to become a strong an independent woman, but at the same time be seen as feminine and classy. I want to be able to take any difficult or stressful situation and be able to handle it like a pro. 
And I want to never depend on a man to make me feel happy or fulfilled.