Cha Seung-Won 차승원 [Upcoming Movies: “Believer 2”, “Tyrant”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

December 1, 2017

Netflix will distribute tvN’s ‘Hwayugi’ globally

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Korean drama “Hwayugi” featuring actors Cha Seung-won and Lee Seung-gi has signed a distribution contract with Netflix for overseas markets, cable channel tvN annouced on Thursday.

The drama is a modern adaptation of “Pilgrimage to the West,” an ancient Chinese novel. The first episode will premiere on Dec. 23.

“I am happy to introduce great Korean content, including ‘Hwayugi’ to Netflix users. I will continue to try my best to bring more good pieces from Korea to the world,” said Robert Roy, Netflix’s vice president of content acquisition.

According to Netflix, they plan to distribute the tvN drama, “Prison Playbook,” which is currently airing in Korea and “Argon,” a drama featuring actor Kim Joo-hyuk, who passed away last month.

Other Korean pieces such as movies “Veteran,” (2014) “A Violent Prosecutor,” (2015) and drama “Strong Woman Do Bong-soon” (2017) are available on Netflix as well.

By Hong You-kyoung

December 3, 2017

Cha Seung-won Takes a Selfie During "Hwayugi"

Source: Xportsnews via HanCinema.net

photo916625.jpg

Actor Cha Seung-won took a selfie in the middle of filming "Hwayugi".

He posted it on his Instagram with the hashtags, "Hwayugi", "King Woo-ma", "waiting", "my eyes hurt".

In the picture, Cha Seung-won is slightly frowning at the camera. The black and white matches his aura well.

Cha Seung-won is currently filming the new tvN weekend drama "Hwayugi" starring Lee Seung-gi, Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Hong-ki, Lee Se-yeong, Kim Ji-soo, Bora, Lee El, Sung Hyuk, and more.

Meanwhile, "Hwayugi" depicts the journey of seeking the light in the dark world of 2017 where the evil is rampant.

December 4, 2017

Cha Seung Won Talks About Reuniting With Lee Seung Gi For “Hwayugi”

Source: Soompi by E. Cha

Cha-Seung-Won-Lee-Seung-Gi.jpg

In a recent interview, actor Cha Seung Won spoke about the upcoming drama “Hwayugi” and working with Lee Seung Gi for the second time.

The two actors, who first appeared together in SBS’s “You’re All Surrounded” in 2014, recently reunited for tvN’s “Hwayugi.” The drama marks both actors’ return to the small screen — “Hwayugi” is Lee Seung Gi’s first drama since his discharge from the military in October, and it is also Cha Seung Won’s first drama in two years.

Cha Seung Won praised the positive energy that the younger actor brought to the set, saying, “Lee Seung Gi joined [the drama] immediately after his discharge, so he is full of spirit. Although our characters are at odds within the drama, we work well together, so the filming set has a great atmosphere.”

Lee-Seung-Gi-Cha-Seung-Won-XPN.jpg

“Hwayugi” also marks the reunion of Cha Seung Won with director Park Hong Kyun and the screenwriters known as the Hong Sisters, all of whom worked together for the hit MBC drama “The Greatest Love.” Remarkably, Lee Seung Gi made a cameo appearance in that drama as well.

Lee-Seung-Gi-Cha-Seung-Won.jpg

Filming for “Hwayugi,” which began in October, is still ongoing. Cha Seung Won commented, “The filming is going smoothly. There are a lot of scenes that use computer graphics, so even after the completion of filming, a lot of post-production will be necessary. I wish that we had more time [for filming] and feel regretful that we don’t.”

He also added with a laugh, “Personally, because it’s the dead of winter, I’m worried about the cold. I hope that we’re able to finish without any problems and without getting too worn out physically.”

“Hwayugi,” a reinterpretation of the classic novel “Journey to the West,” will begin airing on December 23 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

December 11, 2017

Cha Seung Won Transforms Into A Harsh Audition Program Judge And Agency CEO In New “Hwayugi” Stills

Source: Soompi by S. Park

Cha-Seung-Won3.jpg

More stills have been released for the highly anticipated tvN Saturday-Sunday drama “Hwayugi.”

“Hwayugi” is a romantic fantasy drama written by the famous Hong Sisters that uses the Chinese classic novel “Journey to the West” as its inspiration. Cha Seung Won will play two characters—Woo Ma Wang or Devil Woo in the heavens, and CEO Woo Hwi of Korea’s largest entertainment agency in the human world.

In the new stills, Cha Seung Won is seated behind a desk, dressed in a checkered suit, black tie, and black sunglasses, as a judge of an audition program. As the CEO of Lucifer Entertainment, he watches the audition stages of the contestants while hidden behind his sunglasses.

After watching the performances, Cha Seung Won doesn’t break his calm demeanor and nonchalantly spits out cutting remarks to critique the contestants’ performances.

Cha-Seung-Won1.jpg

Cha-Seung-Won4.jpg

The actor reportedly arrived at the set before filming for this scene began and could not hide his awe and excitement over the filming set, which is a recreation of an actual audition program’s set. However, once he sat in his chair and filming began, he carefully watched the “auditions” and perfectly immersed in his role.

Some other surprise guests were revealed to have made cameos in this scene as judges. In one of the stills, singer Kim Yeon Woo can be seen next to Woo Hwi as well as a nameplate for songwriter Kim Hyung Suk, raising questions about what other famous people from the music industry will make an appearance.

Cha-Seung-Won2.jpg

A source from the drama said, “Cha Seung Won’s character CEO Woo Hwi is a character that grabs everyone’s attention and is full of charm. The scene that best captures this is the audition program scene. Please look forward to Cha Seung Won, who will showcase his acting as monster Woo Ma Wang or Devil Woo as well as Korea’s largest entertainment agency CEO Woo Hwi.”

“Hwayugi” will premiere on Saturday, December 23 at 9 p.m. KST. 

Source (1)

• 3 weeks later...

December 31, 2017 th_happy-new-year-2.gif

Korean Stars Born In The Year Of The Dog

Source: Soompi by K. Do

2018 is the year of the dog! According to the Chinese zodiac, people born in the year of the dog are honest, loyal, and faithfully work in their respective fields.

There are many stars born in the year of the dog. 2018 is all the more special because it is the year of the golden dog which last came 60 years ago.

Note: There is a time gap in the year dates between lunar calendar and Gregorian calendar. Therefore, some people born in January or February of Gregorian calendar may actually have the animal sign of the last year. The exact date for Lunar New Year varies from 21 January and February 20.

Let’s check out some stars born in the year of the dog!

Ha Jung Woo‘s father Kim Yong Gun and actors like Noh Joo Hyun were born in 1946. Singers Nam Jin and Yoon Bok Hee are included as well. Those born in 1946 are now in 70s!

Actors Kim Hye Ok, Kang Nam Gil, Song Young Chang, and Lee Dong Joon are a part of the 1958 group. Singers Lee Moon Sae (January 17, 1959), Kim Yeon Ja (January 25, 1959), Seol Woon Do, and Hong Seo Bom are also included.

There are many top stars born in 1970! Actors Kim Hye Soo, Lee Byung Hun, Hwang Jung Min, and Cha Seung Won are among the bunch. This year also includes comedians Kang Ho Dong, Park Myung Soo, Kim Gu Ra, and Park Soo Hong.

Hwang-Jung-Min-Kim-Hye-Soo-Cha-Seung-Won-XPN.jpg

Many stars born in 1982 have experience great changes recently. Rain got married to Kim Tae Hee who recently gave birth to their first child. Rain’s close friend actor Lee Shi Un is also born in the year of the dog. Actor Joo Ji Hoon is also a 1982-er and enjoying success with his movie “Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds.”

Lee Byung Hun’s wife Lee Min Jung is also born in the year of the dog! In addition, actress Han Ga In and singer Wheesung are born in the same zodiac year.

There are plenty of talented idol stars born in 1994! Some female stars include Suzy, f(x)’s Krystal, Sulli, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, Apink’s Son Na Eun, and AOA’s Seolhyun (January 3, 1995).

As for male stars, there are EXO’s Sehun, BTS’s RM and J-Hope, GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jackson, Wanna One’s Ha Sung Woon, and more.

Rising actors born in 1994 include Chae Soo Bin, Seo Eun Soo, Park Hye Soo, and more. There’s also former child actor Shim Eun Kyung, model-turned-actor Nam Joo Hyuk, and former rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae.

Source (1)

January 2, 2018

‘A Korean Odyssey’ may face further delay

By Yoon Min-sik The Korea Herald

Trouble-ridden drama “A Korean Odyssey” may face another bump in the road, as the already-postponed episodes three and four are facing possibly yet another delay.

On Tuesday local media reported that the tvN show -- for Saturdays and Sundays -- may not be aired this week. The show was put on delay for at least a week last week, after a staff member was injured while working on set.

The Ministry of Employment and Labor has commenced an investigation into the incident, as will the police. 

20180102000867_0.jpg
Poster for "A Korean Odyssey" (tvN)

MBC Art, which employs the staff in question, has recently filed charges against the show’s production company for professional negligence and threats against an employee. 

The production team is reported to be on stand-by, ahead of the police investigation that will start on Wednesday.

In an official statement, officials said nothing has been set yet. “We will notify (the media) after things are confirmed. We already said the show will be delayed for at least a week.” 

The accident had further fueled criticism against the show that had already been bashed for its poor quality. 

During the episode that aired on Dec. 24, the production staff failed to digitally remove wires attached to the actors, leaving them exposed to viewers. The fiasco was capped off with an extensive commercial break and the show abruptly ended mid-episode.

The incident had highlighted the production environment of TV dramas in Korea, which many had argued are inadequate to produce a quality show. 

One of the first problems was the hectic schedule. The show denied such claims that the production was rushed, saying that the shooting started early October. It did, however, admit that that computer graphics for the second episode – which aired Dec. 24 -- was completed later than expected. 

Another problem was that the show’s lead Lee Seung-gi joined the crew after he was discharged from his mandatory military duties on Oct. 31, nearly a month after the show started shooting. This would have been a problem, as the show featured him heavily.

In an interview with the local media, culture critic Ha Jae-geun said that the production team’s optimism about the schedule would have led to the production fiasco. 

“They (the producers) should’ve A.) made sure Lee joined the crew on time, or B.) postponed the show, but they did nothing,” he said. 

Lee pointed out that such a rushed process is rampant in Korean TV. 

Director Park Hong-kyun, who is at the helm of “A Korean Odyssey,” is infamous for forcing his actors and staff through a rushed schedule. Actor Ji Sung, who starred in Park’s 2011 drama “New Heart,” revealed in a past interview that he was sleep-deprived for 30 straight days. 

Actors have also voiced concerns over the so-called “page-script,” referring to the script distributed to the actors in pages, containing only a fraction of the show. The rest of the show is written as the show is being shot, with changes being made on the fly. This often causes problems in both the acting -- as they have little time to prepare their scenes -- and continuity errors. 

By Yoon Min-sik
(minsikyoon@heraldcorp.com)

January 5, 2018

Drama ‘A Korean Odyssey’ to resume, after taking some blows

Trouble-ridden drama series “A Korean Odyssey” is to resume airing Saturday. 

After dealing with major accidents in December, the drama stopped airing for about a week. The third episode, originally slated to be aired Dec. 30, was put off. 

(tvN)

During the episode which aired Dec. 24, some unedited scenes were shown. It was reported later that a member of the production staff was seriously injured after falling on the set on Dec. 23. 

The production company JS Pictures and broadcasting station tvN announced Friday that the third episode of the drama will air Saturday. They apologized for the accidents and promised “to improve the production environment,” by rearranging the schedule and the working conditions of the staff.

“With the family‘s consent, we are to visit the injured staff’s family Sunday, to offer a personal apology,“ the companies said.

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

January 5, 2018

Cha Seung Won To Participate In 2018 Olympic Torch Relay

Cha-Seung-Won-XPN.jpg

Actor Cha Seung Won has been confirmed to be a torchbearer for the upcoming 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics!

On January 6, YG Entertainment stated that Cha Seung Won would be participating in the Seoul leg of the Olympic torch relay. He is scheduled to begin his run as a torchbearer on January 15 at 9 a.m. KST.

The actor commented, “As a citizen who is praying for the successful hosting of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, I will participate enthusiastically in the torch relay.”

The 2018 Olympic torch relay began in Busan on November 1 and will end at the opening ceremony in Pyeongchang on February 9. By the end of the relay, the torch will have been carried by 7,500 people across a distance of 2018 kilometers (approximately 1,300 miles).

Cha Seung Won is currently starring in the tvN drama “Hwayugi.”

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

March 30, 2018

‘My Golden Life’ gave Lee Tae-hwan the boost he needed
The 24-year-old actor hopes his latest role is a stepping stone to superstardom

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

29202332.jpg

Actor Lee Tae-hwan, 24, is a rising star thanks to his main role in the hit weekend KBS2 drama “My Golden Life,” which aired its last episode on March 11.

The actor debuted in 2013 as part of the acting collective 5urprise with web drama “Another Parting.” The group was formed by Fantagio Entertainment and includes five actors: Lee, Seo Kang-joon, Gong Myung, Yoo Il and Kang Tae-oh. The group members were selected through Fantagio’s “Actor’s League,” a program created to discover aspiring actors, and were trained for two years before making their debut.

Despite Lee’s young age, the actor has been taking on much older roles due to his mature appearance. “My Golden Life” was his first opportunity to play a man in his 20s, and he worked alongside co-star Seo Eun-su, who is the same age as him.

Spoiler

Lee showed off his potential through his on-screen chemistry with Seo. “I want to take on roles in romantic comedies,” said Lee, talking about his future during an interview with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily. The following are edited excerpts from the interview.

Q. How does it feel to be a part of a major hit drama series that had viewership ratings exceeding 45 percent?

A. My goal was 34 to 35 percent. I was so surprised that [the drama’s viewership rating] hit 40 to 45 percent. I’m amazed to be a part of such a [popular] show. I now feel like I have more responsibility on my shoulders for future projects.

What is “My Golden Life” to you?

It is literally my golden life. The show was a stepping stone that allowed me to not only show my competence as an actor but also to make my name known. 

What are your most memorable scenes from “My Golden Life?”

There are two scenes and both of them had actor Cheon Ho-Jin in them. There was a scene from episode four where Cheon was facing actor Shin Hye-sun’s back in front of the subway. When Shin turned around, Cheon drew a heart for her. It wasn’t anything [special], but his ad lib of the heart had so many meanings. I thought [this scene] was a realistic depiction of a father. Another [memorable] scene was when Cheon found out he had cancer. Despite the isolation he felt from his family, he held his two daughters in his arms and said, “Let’s go get some barbecue.” It was a bittersweet moment. [The scene] reminded me of my dad.

Were the other 5urprise members envious [of your success in this drama]?

At first I didn’t know they were even watching the drama. But then one day, two of our members Gong and Kang shared screenshots of some scenes from the show in our group chat and said they really liked the scenes. I felt very grateful for my group members. They give me a lot of moral support.

Is there a reason why you have pushed yourself so hard to do well?

The greed came from wanting to work more. After finishing [the MBC drama] “Father, I’ll Take Care of You,” I had two months of rest before starting “My Golden Life.” During the two months, I felt apprehensive. After back-to-back projects, there were times when I got my characters confused. I was confident but anxiety was at the forefront of my mind. During that time, I was able to look back on my life [thinking], “I’m 24 and it’s been 3 or 4 years since I debuted, have I been doing the right thing until now?” I spoke with actors Choi and Shin [about my concerns] and was able to relieve a lot of my worries. 

Do people recognize you in the streets?

At first, people used to refer to me as “That guy from the bakery.” When the ratings started to grow, I went from “That guy from the bakery” to “Secretary Sun” to “Woo-hyuk.” Sunwoo is actually the character’s last name, but many people are confused and think my character’s last name is Sun. But once my co-star Seo and I started to build chemistry on the show, people definitely began to recognize me. I went from “Secretary Sun” to “Secretary Sunwoo.” Today someone asked if I was Lee Tae-hwan from “My Golden Life.” I was very thankful. I felt like a celebrity.

Is there any type of character that you want to try as an actor?

My characters in the past have been strong and manly, so now I want to try a role in a romantic comedy, preferably a character in his early 20s. [I want to play a character that] cares after another person, and someone who can be selfish but is also forthright. I like characters that are bright and direct with their feelings.

What kind of actor do you want to be?

My role model is actor Cha Seung-won. Cha is active in various fields from film, drama, theater to modeling. My goal is to be an actor that can portray many emotions.

BY LEE MI-HYUN [sung.jieun@joongang.co.kr]

• 3 weeks later...

April 19, 2018

New movie 'Believer'

New movie 'Believer'

Cha Seung-won, who stars in the new movie "Believer," speaks during a showcase for the action film at a Seoul theater on April 19, 2018. The movie, which is about a war with Asia's biggest drug ring, will hit local screens on May 24. (Yonhap) (END)

• 1 month later...

May 25, 2018

May Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from April 23 to May 24. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for May.

In his first-ever appearance in the rankings, actor Jung Hae In shot to the top of this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 2,113,677. The rising star recently enjoyed a surge in popularity after starring in the JTBC drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.”

Jung Hae In’s highest-ranking related terms for May included “I like him,” “pretty,” and “handsome.” The actor’s positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 81.87 percent positive reactions.

Gong Yoo took No. 2 on the list this month, with his brand reputation index rising 28.77 percent since April to a score of 1,586,732.

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel also saw a 6.15 percent increase in his score since April, claiming No. 3 in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 1,526,591.

Check out the top 30 below!

1. Jung Hae In
2. Gong Yoo
3. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
4. Park Seo Joon
5. Baek Jong Won
6. Park Bo Gum
7. Jo Se Ho
8. Yoo Jae Suk
9. Ryu Jun Yeol
10. Kim Min Jae
11. Hwang Chi Yeol
12. Yoo Hae Jin
13. Ma Dong Seok
14. Jun Hyun Moo
15. Jung Woo Sung
16. Lee Sang Min
17. Sung Dong Il
18. Song Joong Ki
19. Kim Jong Kook
20. Kim Young Chul
21. Jo Jin Woong
22. Park Hyung Sik
23. Kim Soo Hyun
24. Ha Jung Woo
25. Kang Dong Won
26. Eric Nam
27. Cha Seung Won
28. Jung Sung Ho
29. Jo In Sung
30. Shin Dong Yup

Source (1)

• 4 weeks later...

June 22, 2018

June Brand Reputation Rankings For Male Advertisement Models Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has published this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from May 21 to June 22. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for June.

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel topped this month’s rankings with a brand reputation index of 1,073,888. The idol’s highest-ranking related terms for June included “cute,” “I like him,” and “handsome.” His positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 83.22 percent positive reactions.

Gong Yoo maintained his position at second place on the list with a brand reputation index of 768,187, while Park Seo Joon took third place with an index of 672,836. Park Seo Joon, who is currently starring in the hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” enjoyed an impressive 46.98 percent increase in his score since May.

Jung Hae In, who placed first in last month’s rankings, came in at fourth place for June, with Sung Dong Il following close behind at fifth.

Check out the top 30 below!

1. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
2. Gong Yoo
3. Park Seo Joon
4. Jung Hae In
5. Sung Dong Il
6. Baek Jong Won
7. Jun Hyun Moo
8. Yoo Jae Suk
9. Jo Se Ho
10. Ryu Jun Yeol
11. Park Bo Gum
12. Jo Jung Suk
13. Jo Jin Woong
14. Kwon Sang Woo
15. Lee Sang Min
16. Cha Seung Won
17. Kim Jong Kook
18. Jung Woo Sung
19. Jung Sung Ho
20. Kim Jong Min
21. Jung Sang Hoon
22. Lee Min Ho
23. Hwang Chi Yeol
24. Song Joong Ki
25. Jo In Sung
26. Kim Soo Hyun
27. Jung Joon Ho
28. Kang Dong Won
29. Lee Byung Hun
30. Shin Dong Yup

Source (1)

June 26, 2018

Cha Seung Won To Appear In New Comedy Film

Source: Soompi by S. Park

Cha-Seung-Won.jpg

Cha Seung Won will be starring in a new movie!

On June 23, “Cheer Up, Mr. Lee” (working title) began filming. This comedy film will be about the unexpected situations that happen during a trip of Chul Soo (Cha Seung Won) and his daughter Saet Byul (Uhm Chae Young).

Chul Soo is someone who has a solid body, model-like appearance, and handsome face. He seems perfect but is lacking in something. One day, he meets his daughter that he never knew about and suddenly embarks on a trip with her.

Child actress Uhm Chae Young will appear as his daughter Saet Byul and will show off father-daughter chemistry with Cha Seung Won. After being diagnosed with a serious disease at a young age, Saet Byul spends her days at a hospital instead of a school. However, she’s a strong child who Chul Soo can depend on and is the perfect travel companion.

Park Hae Joon will portray Young Soo, the younger brother of Chul Soo, who constantly worries about him. He will help tell the story of brotherly love as he searches for Chul Soo who suddenly disappears with his daughter.

Other characters include Saet Byul’s maternal grandmother (Kim Hye Ok), neighborhood gym Manager Kim (Ahn Gil Kang) who also looks for Chul Soo, Young Soo’s wife Eun Hee (Jeon Hye Bin), Young Soo’s daughter Min Jung (Ryu Han Bi) who joins him in the search, Duk Goo (Jo Han Chul) who disrupts Chul Soo and Saet Byul’s trip, and Jung Kwon (Sung Ji Roo) who helps the father-daughter duo with their mission.

Cheer-Up-Mr.-Lee.jpg

“Cheer Up, Mr. Lee” will be directed by Lee Gye Byuk who achieved 6.97 million moviegoers with the film “Lucky,” and will be produced by Yong Film of “The Handmaiden” and “Believer.”

Source (1)

• 3 months later...

October 10, 2018

CHA Seung-won Vehicle CHEER UP, MR. LEE Wraps Filming 
LUCK-KEY Director Returns with Family Comedy

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

vwFQueWxtipyaeieiBzK.jpg

Family comedy Cheer Up, Mr. Lee (working title), the follow-up project of LUCK-KEY (2016)’s director LEE Gae-byok, featuring CHA Seung-won and PARK Hae-joon in the lead roles, completed three months of shooting on September 22.

Not to be confused with the 2013 indie Cheer Up Mr. Lee, the film features CHA as Cheol-soo, a middle-aged man whose wits don’t match his perfect appearance. His daughter Saet-byeol appears before him one day and the pair venture off on a trip together.  

Leading man CHA returns to his comic roots with this latest project, following earlier credits such as Kick the Moon (2001), Jail Breakers (2002) and Ghost House (2004). More recently he has appeared in several hard-boiled thrillers, including Man on High Heels (2014) and Believer.

Up-and-coming star PARK Hae-joon has been drawing attention for his on-screen magnetism and intensity since taking the lead in JUNG Ji-woo’s acclaimed indie film Fourth Place in 2016. CHA and PARK shared the screen during some memorable scenes earlier this year in LEE Hae-young’s hit Drug War remake Believer.

Meanwhile, UHM Chae-young (THE GREAT ACTOR, 2016) plays the role of Cheol-soo’s daughter, while KIM Hye-ok (The Table, 2017) plays her grandmother. Also in the cast are JEON Hye-bin (Mermaid Unlimited, 2017) and AHN Kil-kang (On Your Wedding Day).

Director LEE scored a massive success with LUCK-KEY, his second film, which welcomed close to seven million admissions in late 2016. Cheer Up, Mr. Lee will be distributed by Next Entertainment World at some point next year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...