[Drama 2009] Brilliant Legacy 찬란한 유산

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest allanpuge23

wow thank yeohweping for that super wonderful pics... they all nice

i can't wait for LIB to show...

edit: why is the title change to briliant outing? (just curious)

2nd edit: now it's dazzling legacy???

Guest winwetty

i really can't wait to see LDG acting again but in my other half...i afraid that he will be leaving 1N2D due to this drama....

anyway why the title change..??? i wonder....!!!

Guest baqinardo

i really can't wait to see LDG acting again but in my other half...i afraid that he will be leaving 1N2D due to this drama....

anyway why the title change..??? i wonder....!!!

You mean LSG?

Dont worry, he wont leave 1N2D.

He accepted this drama after adjusting his schedule in 1N2D.

1N2D shoot every 2 weeks, so it wont be a problem.

About the title, may be the PD found the storyline is not suitable with the title after shooting few episode.

Anyway, haru2subs gonna subs this drama.

If anyone in here willing to help subbing or whatever let us know.

Especially translator.

Coz we have very limited translator.

Thanks vanny for the BTS pics ^^ Just 2 weeks to go... can't wait!

Here's another pic ...

520319862009040618324903_640.jpg

cre : 雪糯米/leeseunggi.ifensi.com

:)

Anyway, what it the actual title of this drama? "Shining Inheritance" or "Dazzling Inheritance"? hehe

moon chae won and lee seung gi

20090408105809655.jpg

20090408105417740c41124.jpg

source: yahoo korea

caroline, i saw that photo above but i couldnt figure its for the drama so i didnt show it up here. my bad, isn't other than 1n2d and this one, he has no activity else right now? -_-

edit

more

2009040812114210204.jpg

2009040812114210203.jpg

source daum.net

Thanks yeohweping for starting this thread. :D

Here's the news relating to the picture posted by Vanny. I am anticipating this drama - great cast! :)

Lee Seung Gi Gets To Ride a Harley Davidson

Lee Seung Gi was given the opportunity of riding a limited edition Harley Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations model down the streets of Samsung-Dong, Seoul yesterday afternoon. He was filming for a scene with Moon Chae Won as his pillion rider for his new SBS weekend drama Shining Inheritance. It was a special moment for Seung Gi as this particular Harley Davidson model is only made sparingly each year with only a few released for sale. This was especially limited with only 1 such model in Korea with it's market price around 60 million KRW. It was specially loaned by the production team from Harley Owners Group Korea for the filming and will be making its first appearance on television soon.

When told about the actual value of the motorcycle, Seung Gi was pretty shocked, "Really? Hope to use this opportunity to properly learn how to ride a bike." Moon Chae Won who was sitting behind Seung Gi expressed, "After Painter of the Wind ended, I was immediately confirmed for Shining Inheritance. It was a smooth filming process previously because it was a excellent work in itself. I believe that this drama will also be well-received by the viewers."

Shining Inheritance will premiere on 25th April via SBS.

credits coolsmurf

Guest love.peace.happiness.

can't wait for this drama..i haven't seen him act before i've only seen LSG on 1N2D so i can't wait to see him act...btw is any subbing group going to sub this drama?? thanks

Guest antinh85

I love seung gi. But he seems to be such a shy kid. Wonder how he will do in acting. I saw some parts of "7 princesses" that he did. He wasn't bad. Hope people wont backlash him too much.

I love seung gi. But he seems to be such a shy kid. Wonder how he will do in acting. I saw some parts of "7 princesses" that he did. He wasn't bad. Hope people wont backlash him too much.

I really like Seunggi as a singer/variety show member too~ on 1 NIGHT 2 DAYS, he's opened up a lot more and is comfortable with being in front of the camera so hopefully that'll help with his acting & looking natural on screen :)

His acting does need to brush up a bit though; I also hope that Netizens won't be harsh on him or HHJ.

I really hope that Seunggi and HHJ end up learning from one another

& be able to have great chemistry in this drama :)

Archived