[Drama 2009] Brilliant Legacy 찬란한 유산

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at the graduation ceremony this morning, it seems seung gi himself has confirmed the information he'd take a part in the drama

Lee Seung Gi Graduates

On the day where he received his degree and became an university graduate, singer Lee Seung Gi (22) also took the chance to reveal to the media his plans for the year.

The graduation ceremony to award students with their degrees took place this morning at 11am at the main hall of Dongguk University. After the conclusion of the ceremony, Lee Seung Gi revealed to the waiting media, "I will soon be appearing in a drama."

The words straight from Seung Gi's mouth has more or less confirmed that he is indeed taking on the leading role for SBS weekend drama Life is Beautiful, starring opposite actress Han Hyo Joo. The premiere will be on 18th April and is the follow-up drama to Family's Honor. This will be his comeback drama in 3 years after his last drama, Famous Princesses in 2006. Seung Gi also has plans to release an album this year and hopes that fans will continue to support him. No mention was made about his variety show 1 Night 2 Days so it's likely that he will continue to remain on the show while filming his drama.

Lee Seung Gi had enrolled in 2005 in Dongguk University, majoring in International Trade and Commerce. Unlike other celebrity stars, he took the normal path of graduating in 4 years, handling both his entertainment career and studies simulataneously and without suspending his studies even once. Seung Gi was also awarded the excellence PR award on this day.

credit:allkpop

my friend told me HHJ is studying at Dong kook University, is it true? ^^

then he and she were in the same school :)

Guest Happy_Day

LOL This seems like a total Cinderella story LOL -- Evil stepmom takes over Cinderella's assets, and dotes on her real daughter while leaving Cinderella to do the chores. And what luck, the future successor of a big food company and a dashing owner of a famous restaurant BOTH fall for kind-hearted Cinderella, making the evil stepsister jealous and do baaad things to her.

Question: This is a weekend drama, but it's only 24 eps???

If you would like this drama to be subbed, we are needing Korean/Chinese to English Translators, Timers & Editors to help us with this project and our current project. PM sayroo/cute girl.. We are a new Subbing team, for more information about us, please VISIT this FORUM,

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AgainMyLoveSubbing/index/

*WE STILL DO NOT HAVE A PROPER NAME! BUT WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING PROJECTS AND MEMBERS! For now, we will be known as the HBOA subbing team.*

If we get to recruit more members for this drama, we will pursue with this project! Please Support all fansubbers!

Guest .dcpro02

ohh wow i love hhj and to have lsg as well??

ah wat more to ask for kekeke

def looking forward to this~

thanks for sharing the news

Guest antinh85

i hope this will be well receive..........heehh LEE SEUNG GI>>>>>>> such a smart kid.........he graduated......... though i wish he was in Lady Castle with EUn HYE>>>>but this will do...

Guest yeohweping

20090306090514.571.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...97&p=poctan

Han Ye Won plays Woo Hwan' s younger sister " Woo Jung. Food stuff company " Jun Jae honeycomb" management' s seond daughter and a young lady who spends the whole day shopping. While waiting to marry Jun Se because of the marriage agreement decided upon by their family, she has to put up a fight when Eun Sung appears and come between them.

Guest shiningstar153

Lee Seung Gi????

I've been wondering how long it would take for him to tackle a drama project.....

Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo, fighting~!!!!

Guest beauwhale

havent seen LSG in a series of drama before. I wonder how his acting is. He was so cute on the show.

Guest yeohweping

200903110272.jpg

http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_di...00903110552.asp

Moon Chae Won, Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo will be having a love triangle in 'Life is beautiful'.

Moon Chae Won plays Yoo Seung Mi, the step-sister of Eun Sung (Han Hyo Joo) who feels guilty for the bad things that her mom has done to Eun Sung but was unable to help her due to her jealousy about the fact that Sun Woo Hwan, the guy whom she liked since childhood had fallen in love with Eun Sung instead.

Moon Chae-won’s Life is Beautiful

moonchaewon14.jpg

Don’t know this face? You’ll probably be seeing a lot more of it in the future. Moon Chae-won is following up her breakthrough role as Moon Geun-young’s same-sex love interest in last year’s Painter of the Wind with a new leading role in an SBS drama, Life is Beautiful [인생은 아름다워].

Although this is a weekend series, which are typically aimed more for an older or family crowd (as opposed to the trendier fare on Monday through Thursday), Life Is Beautiful depicts the love lives of young twentysomethings and focuses its main love triangle around Moon (who plays a resilient young woman who grew up in difficult circumstances with a stepmother), singer-actor Lee Seung-gi (Happy Sunday), and Han Hyo-joo (Iljimae).

Moon Chae-won is the newest face of the main cast but, as with fellow newcomers Lee Min-ho and Park Bo-young (both of whom she’s co-starred with, in Run! Mackerel and Our School E.T.), she has experienced a sharp rise in visibility in the last half-year. I don’t think she’s as solid an actor as the other two yet, but expect Moon, Lee, and Park to form the vanguard of the new wave of rising stars.

Life Is Beautiful premieres at the end of April following Family Honor.

Via No Cut News

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/03/moon-cha...fe-is-beautiful

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mardi09

I absolutely LOVE Han Ye Won! I'm so glad that she's only the sister...:)

but too bad she has to be Han Hyo Joo's rival...

because I would love to see her in a lead role one day ^^

Thanks for sharing information.

Guest lucky_moon

I can't wait, It's been a long time since I saw him last on Infamous chil sisters..

I really did love him since that..

Guest she-smiles

i have never seen lee seung gi acting, this'll be interesting.

and YAY, han hyo joo!

i see it sorta has a "cinderella" story in it.

i might give it a shot.....

Archived