[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest min_60

OMG! Thanks for sharing the full audio! This song is really awesome, Soulmates <3. Their voices compliment each other very well. And when the audience sang the Lalala part, I swear I'm jealous of whoever is there. Next year's Dome is a definitely must go to concert for me.

Red Ocean!! It looks epic, wonderful! I hope the cameraman got nice shots of the red sea so we can see it on dvd.

[NEWS] Jaejoong and Yoochun's - COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~ Is Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Themesong

I think All of them Sang it, the Concert is just a duo (promoting already)

Yeah they probably chose Jaechun to sing it in the concert cause it's their composed work. I wanna hear how all of them sound!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolly88

Got to comment on the song

the new song for Hello Kitty haha

the lalaa part make me go awwww so heart warming

when everyone sang along with them

And ONLY IN JAPAN i think the audience will keep silent

so i thank them for allowing us to hear such a wonderful song

All the best for last day of dome tmr

Guest BoA_TVXQ

Soulmate´s "Colours" is..... BEAUTIFUL!!!

2nd song composed by them, and 2nd song I loved <3 They are Soulmates indeed... Love their voices together....

I want to watch more fancams! Thank you everyone for sharing with us <3

credit: otsukareyama@dbsgLJ

WOW, thanks for sharing this fan account, yeah a number of their fans increases day by day, especially who is in 15s and 20s. watching again their old vids i see there are a lot of ajumas and laughing a lot because its quite weird to me, hearing they used "cute" word to describe them make me lol xD

CASSIOPEIA + BIGEAST in Tokyo Dome

Credits: TVXQBaidu + TVXQwings

Shared by: DBSKnights

AMAZING, red ocean, i will add more pics, i hope there will be more HQ pics, i have been figured on it.

fa90f84bf79a590408f7ef7e.jpg

f7eb922c3b693713359bf77b.jpg

ec79bd471321a12e6a63e57e.jpg

d5156e324fd6ce64ac4b5f7a.jpg

6f6e6601dbe2d236738b657a.jpg

866d1eed4d2d7c0063d09f7e.jpg

0aa44afb8210ecf9b58f3178.jpg

3cd6b44eebb1e811aec3ab79.jpg

2f2b1e00f74b71211c95837b.jpg

cre: as tags

Guest sakurahearts

[Fanaccount] 090704 TSC Concert in Tokyo Dome Day 1

→ we...are undecided whether yoochun was crying during KTBS or about to have an asthma attack. rofl.

HAHAHA. XD Sorry, Chun, but that was so funny.

Thanks everyone for sharing their fanaccounts. I love it when they freaked out when the screen showed "SOLO STAGE" when they're not expecting it. :D

Listening to Colour, I really like it.

And the red sea. asdfghjkl; It's so beautiful. I wish to be a part of it, someday.

I hope today (5/7) will be another successful concert. ♥

^ Thank you for sharing the pics! I'm really glad they're gaining more younger fans. :D

Guest yiyi0312

.sigh.

how can our boys be so great at singing ? (ok i know i'm a little biased* )

I seriously love jaechun's song!

somehow i think that if its a THSK song it will be EVEN GREAT , cos there needs to be some bass to it too^^

And yeah like wat min 60 said, "probably chose Jaechun to sing it in the concert cause it's their composed work"

And right thanks for the fan accounts!!! i love it ~

the PEARL RED SEA too!!!!

i guess the boys will really cry their hearts out in toml's finale!!!!

*btw .... anybody know whether which other artistes have attended (ystd's) or will be attending (sun) our boys TSC Tokyo dome concert?

TOHO ~ DANCER ~ TOHO ~ DANCER FIGHTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/EDITS: Thinking whether to sleep now (2+ am) or just stalk online for further updates. lolz :D

Guest LeaYuri

CHANGMIN MIROTIC FANART

changminlegra2.jpg

changminlegra.jpg

credit: maxcmbar

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Color (Soulmate Duet) First time listening it,I liked it a lot!!It's such a beautiful song and seems everyone has a good reaction too.It's composed and written by themselves??Omo!! :w00t:

Guest Honey_KizZ

posted?And when this?

p><p> probably japan, someone said it wa

congrats to the boys for a successful day @ TD!

love the soulmate duet!! i really want to hear the cd ver. now

cant wait for more fancams!

thanks for the translations to shinee radio station. i love dbshinee!!!

Changmin + Minho backstage

credit: uploader

has this been shared?

[FANACCOUNT] Tokyo Dome (Day 1) Part A From Zhu

Please note: I kept myself from seeing any fancams of the SC Tour perfs, so forgive me if I describe things that you may have already heard or seen ^^;;

First of all, I want to state what DBSK staff stated in the beginning of the concert. They had a cute video about how fans should not crowd around the gates of an airport when DBSK arrives. The video showed the fans screaming and DBSK looking sad/stressed (anime DBSK - remember the MV, Together? Those anime DBSK). The video also went on to show that chasing after DBSK's car and bumping/honking/yelling at them is not okay. It also showed how it's not cool to push and shove when in line for the concert (no stampeding, basically). And it elaborated on how photos during the concert is not cool (throughout the entire concert, the staff held up signs asking people to not take pictures or film stuffs). Re-selling fangoods is not cool. Buying unofficial photos that were taken during the concert by a non-staff is not cool.

My S seat ticket was actually in a pretty good spot. I was surprised. I was near the front, and even though I bought binoculars, I didn't really need them at all. I went in a little after the venue opened. At first, I was worried the Dome would have empty seats. But as time went on, people kept streaming in. I should have figured that fitting nearly 50,000 people into the Dome would take a LONG time. Almost every single seat was taken. Oh, and I had a moment of fan communication with the Japanese girl who was next to me (she was a Chun fan). We spoke and hand-gestured a lot, grinning and trying to spazz, XD (We couldn't speak much of the same language ^^;; ). But we got to exchange things like where we were from, our favorite song, our favorite member, how long we'd been a fan, how we became a fan, etc.

When the lights went off, everyone launched right up onto their feet. No one was sitting, it seemed. It was crazy. Lightsticks appeared everywhere - I swear, it seemed like everyone had one! The red sea was so pretty, and I was so tempted to take a picture, lol. But I remember the video and the staff being really polite about reinforcing the rule, so I didn't.

The beginning video was really awesome biggrin.gif I only remember it showing Changmin and Chun first, then JJ and Yun, and then Su. They all had fighting scenes basically, and looked really hot in black suits. Changmin took out one (maybe two, can't remember) people. Chun punched the daylight out of another guy. JJ looked suave as he took care of his men, and Yunho "escaped" while JJ was fighting (lots of screams of YunJae here, XD). Yunho beat up two guys on the staircase. The last scene showed Junsu stealing some necklace (and he kicked some butt as well smile.gif ). And then the five of them met up and ran to the roof as security went off. A helicopter finds them, but they all step up to the ledge and "jump".

The stage burst into life with colors. The TV screens (there were two large ones on either end of the stage, and five smaller ones across the stage) all lit up as well. The five in the middle each had a member's shadow. Secret Game started, and it was just awesome.

I have to admit - seeing the concert from kind of far away made it seem like I was just watching them through a show. But then, when I heard their voices, the loudness and the realness hit me. And the realness would hit me even harder later, lol.

Oh, that reminds me - I think there was something wrong with the audio system. Why? Because JJ's voice was really...nasally? But he wasn't the only one. When any of the members sang a certain volume, their voices kind of warped funny.

Right after the song ended, it lauched right into Share the World. That's when I really noticed JJ's energy.

Jaejoong was HYPER. He was grinning and rocking out! He looked so full of energy, he couldn't stop smiling, lol. It was really cute. Changmin sounded great, and Yunho, too. NOTE: There was a LOT of JaeSu in the concert! Like...seriously, XD It overpowered the YunJae, SoulFighters, YooSu, etc.

After STW, Doush!te started. It was a beautiful performance, and this was when I noticed the lightsticks. The fans ALL over the stadium were in sync or doing the same motion (either up and down or side to side, depending on the song). Because it's my first DBSK concert, it was kinda cool seeing that ^^;;

I can't remember if they launched into Take Your Hands right then, or did their MC ment and introductions. >< I want to say they launched into Take Your Hands (and I think they did), so I'll go with that. I don't really like the song that much, but the perf was really fun. The dance was very much together, well-coordinated.

The MC ment began. And um... I don't speak Japanese, so I don't know what on earth they said. All I remember is that each member introduced themselves (Yunho first, then Min, then JJ, then Chun, then Su). JJ mentioned that the Tokyo Dome was their dream stage.

Putting all their ments together for sake of my sanity, I remember lots of JaeSu interactions and teasings, Yoochun and the others asking Junsu to do his "Jun ju wa" gag and oyaji gags (which he did).... And, oh! Changmin was really blunt/witty (I'm assuming, lol) because he made the crowd laugh a LOT. The most, in fact. Oh, and during one of their later ments, they mentioned that a famous Japanese celeb (??? I think that's who it was, lol) was at their concert. They pointed him out by zooming in on camera and putting the spotlight on him.

Anyways, ments aside, Stand Up was next. And holy cowwwww, IT WAS SO FUN! biggrin.gif DBSK directed a simple pattern of hand motions (left, right, left, right - make a circle about your head - punch two times in the air slowly, and three times fast). Lightsticks EVERYWHERE did it together! The members were all grinning, bouncing around with energy. This was definitely one of my favorite performances.

9096 started, melding into 9095. It was...one heckuva sexy perf. O__O This one was...too bold for words, XD Remember how I said there were five TVs? Well, there were also five rising platforms that could go up with the TVs. DBSK stood on those platforms and pulled off a jaw-dropping perf. I think this is the one where they also had a "shadow" on the TV? Where they danced facing it or facing against it. It was...really neat smile.gif

Somewhere in between the perfs of Stand Up, 9095, and Force, there was a video. Basically, it was the boys throwing some ball of energy. Except leader-sshi - he had a sword ^^

9095 gave way to Force. I honestly can't remember the beginning of the perf, lol. I had told myself to listen carefully to their "Engrish", but the main TV screen in the center of the stage grabbed my attention with its flashy colors ^^;; Just for the beginning, though! The choreography was well done, and the boys pulled it off with a flare. The costumes added a nice "military-like" touch.

Purple Line was never my favorite dance song of DBSK because it was kind of awkward in my opinion. Not any more. HOLY SHIZZ. The middle part was just so...so... O_O It was hot and sexy and cool all at once! Lol! The way they broke up the dance solo/duet/trio was really neat. Junsu did awesome, for having recovered from an injured leg just weeks ago. There was a JaeSu dance thing here, and YooMinYun on the other end. (They sang this song with mics in their hand - actually, come to think of it, only one or two songs were sung with the headset thingies. Most of the dance songs were done with mics, which was really impressive to see and hear). Oh, and just a note: the fans did the chant at the beginning biggrin.gif

There was no break between the songs as it slid right into Mirotic. Junsu did his high version of "rules". The perf was really smooth, and gave off the vibe of a lot of practice. The physical shape of the boys was mindnumbing - I thought there would be breaks between the songs, small ones. Most of the time, there was no break within three, four, five of the songs. That's like...twenty minutes of straight-up dancing and singing.

Maybe I'm losing my memory, XD I thought Heart, Mind and Soul came in earlier, but maybe not (I'm referring to Anita's account of HMS being after Mirotic). Anyways, the song was set up perfectly for the members to all disappear except Yunho. He started off singing by himself while the other members changed. Then JJ's part came in, and Yun went off to change. One by one, each member came on stage. Junsu came last at the "why - why- why - why - WHY-EE-I-EE-I" part ^^;; Allow me a moment for a Su spazz - HE WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING DURING THE CONCERT! I love his voice, the strength and the emotions. He did a lot of adlibs, and did them stunningly. JJ also did a few! He did one during Summer Dream later, I think? (Or one of the later songs - but it was a GREAT adlib). Also, Min tried a few, and he did awesome as well~ Yun and Chun did the thing where instead of "singing" their line, they shout it out but in a "power-up-the-atmosphere" kind of way? And it was HOT and always right in the right place.

AHEM. Next was another ment, perhaps? O_O I think they talked about KTBS and Wasu here, then launched into Wasurenaide. Beautiful, beautiful song smile.gif I think this is the one where the five of them walked out to the center circle of the stage. There wasn't a smaller ring of that circle, and it rose just high enough to be a circular bench. The boys sat around it and sang - it was a good set-up. ^^

Then another video. This one had clips of the boys preparing for Tokyo Dome. Then the last part, I think the concert manager person (the guy in charge of what happens in the concert) said they were going to have solo stages. The fans went crazy as the video launched into a series of clips of the boys practicing for their solos. But the names that came last were Yoochun and Jaejoong - because their names came out together - Yoochun&Jaejoong.

Junsu went first, with his piece, Xiahtic. IT WAS SO HOT. The lights in the beginning, the dancing, and yes, he was grinding with the girl dancers but that just added to the hotness. (And you could tell it was profressional dancing, don't worry. sleep.gif Please don't cry or sob about this, haha). No Key, the rapper, but still, it was a great perf. (It was in Japanese, too).

JaeChun came next. And holy shizz. OMG. Their song, "COLOR~ Harmony and Melody", was sooo pretty! They wrote and composed it together. I loved the beginning and the end, where they traded off lines really quickly. The chorus, where they harmonized, was very nice. I would definitely buy the single this song comes with (well... I'd buy any DBSK single, XD But you know what I mean ^^;; )

Yunho's Checkmate made its entrance. Dude, this guy has got style, lol. His dance and the song was really catchy, and his facial expressions were the best. He had the air of confidence and charisma down to the core, giving you the feeling that was "it", ya know?

Changmin. OMG, Changmin. Wild Soul, remember it? I do - and I clearly remember not really digging it. I will be digging that song back up to listen and re-listen to it again and again. The performance was probably the best out of all the solo stages. He got the notes, with strength, and his voice was great. His control is amazing. The band stepped out from their box-thingies, and it looked like a serious rock perf. It was flipping scream-worthy, and fans did scream. There was a part where he had this green laser. It went FAR. He sent it out, pointing it at fans even up in the highest stands. People went crazy, screaming with happiness when he got them or near them. I was one of the ones yelling themselves hoarse, lol. Seriously. Best Min perf ever.

Credits: zhuuzhuusoba @ iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without credits.

The Secret Code – Tokyo Dome Brochure

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img148.imageshack.us/img148/789/brochurelegra19.jpg' alt='brochurelegra19.jpg'>

brochurelegra18.jpg

brochurelegra2.jpg

brochurelegra3.jpg

brochurelegra4.jpg

brochurelegra5.jpg

brochurelegra7.jpg

brochurelegra16.jpg

brochurelegra14.jpg

brochurelegra15.jpg

brochurelegra8.jpg

brochurelegra9.jpg

brochurelegra10.jpg

brochurelegra11.jpg

brochurelegra12.jpg

brochurelegra17.jpg

credit: Murasakihashidoi

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest YukariiChangmin

Me (YukariiChangmin) and my twin sister (Sayuri JaeJoong) live in Hokkaido and we got a plane to Tokyo

Our journey has been happy because we knew we were doing one of our dreams.

Me aNd my sister had already attended the show of Tohoshinki in Hiroshima Green Arena.

But nothing compared to the great importance of Tokyo Dome offered.

The Gates of Tokyo Dome were opened at 4 afternoon.

There was a huge concentration of public now outside the stadium waiting for the Great time of opening of the Stadium.

I am Japanese but I confess that I have never been inside the Tokyo Dome.

I confess that is unique because it is very big there. And also very nice.

The fans were happy before the show!

One of the most touche moments in the show were the solos!

I loved it !

Wild Soul► I am fan of Changmin and I admit that I was surprised by his choice of singing Wild Soul!

His high notes were perfect and the public was at delirium. Perfect!

xiatic ► What can I say about this solo ? Perfect! Xiah is so hot! hahahaha

Duet JaeChun ► The combined voices of Soulmate did melt my heart hahahah

lovely! almost cried!

Checkmate ► Whoa! Leader Yunho has a Incredible energy on stage!

About Red Ocean ► I already seen this in Hiroshima Green Arena

But nothing equals Tokyo Domeis nice too see the red lights are animating the audience.

No Words to Describe the emotion

I´m so tired and I´ll attend TokYo Dome day #2 with my sister (Sayuri JaeJoong) again

I´ll be back with other fan account and pics ... Now I need to rest .

*sorry my english is terrible that´s why I

Almost do not write or comment nothing here in soompi :P

Oh yes let´s go to the pics I´ll Upload more later

I´m exausted ..And I must attend in Tokyo Dome Day #2

with Sayuri JaeJoong right sis? :w00t:

INSIDE TOKYO DOME 1

10rlh12.jpg

INSIDE TOKYO DOME 2

2d1mq11.jpg

INSIDE TOKYO DOME 3

n2evrl.jpg

LOOKING THROUGH OUR WINDOW

♥IN TOKYO DOME HOTEL ♥

123qog8.jpg

LOL MY SISTER AND ME

OUTSIDE TOKYO DOME♥

10ctgty.jpg

credits:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Photo by :YukariiChangmin♥ and Sayuri JaeJoong♥

(ゆかりとさゆり)

♥TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS♥

Guest afterglow.

the video of the red ocean at tokyo dome was amazing. O_O

when the cam turned around to capture the back, it seriously went on and on and on. it was so beautiful.

imagine the boys looking out and seeing THAT. all for them. i dunno how they can keep their tears in after seeing that sight.

it's disappointing that they took out my destiny, but love in the ice makes up for it.

Guest jadedbeauty

-speechless- UNBELIEVABLE! The Red Ocean is amazing! I wish i could of been a park of the ocean. lol

<3

QUESTION; Can someone link me to the cheapest place to preorder the Concert DVD? (:

Guest Eltoshen

Holy crap, that seriously is a red ocean. o-O And I agree, Love in the Ice makes up for almost everything. Wow, way to go fans!

Guest paloma_jaejoong

[AUD] JaeChun 'Colors' @ 4th Live Tour - Tokyo Dome (FULL VER!!)

Oh Man!!!!!!

SoulMate is amazing!!!!!!

don't have comments more

this song is really beautiful!!

the voice of them married very :o :o

RED OCEAN IN TOKYO DOMO

wonderful. It was perfect.

Imagine the excitement of the boys

to see the 'red ocean' in tokyo dome

waaaa :blush: :blush:

Guest Redwarrior

OMG!!!

I'm in LOVE with Colors! Jaechun are geniuses!!! It's on replay :) I got the live version and put it on my ipod.....gotta love B.E. for being quiet (thank you!!)

I think someone should make a Tokyo Dome thread somewhere...that way we can all access their Tokyo Dome related stuff easier and it's all in one place (also for organization??? Then we don't really have to go through thousands of pages just to find one post for a fancam)

Congratulations TOHOSHINKI on their FIRST performance at TOKYO DOME!!!! PROUD OF YOU! ~

~aha....is it bad that my dad's leaving for a 5 day trip to Brazil today so he took us out to eat for lunch and all I can think about it going home and looking up information about the Tokyo Dome? (I even tried to use his Iphone to go on the internet but the wifi was locked 0.0)

Guest kamenishikeii

OMG!!!!!!! Soulmate solo is so lovely~~ ^_^ I really crying when I listening it. :) So proud of them!

I think, this song was made during Survivor times. I remember there is a short scene in the Survivor offshot movie, when Chun played a piano, and JJ was next to him. And the comment said that it's a new song. What do you think? It is possible, or it's only my idiot thought in my mind? :D

And of course... TOKYO DOME!!! :D :D :D I'm so happy! Toho boys, FIGHTING today toooo!!! :D

Guest shasha92

OMFG! i cried now.

did anyone cry too? XD

soulmate duet;

color just <3, jae & chun really talented and composing it by themselves. they're really SOULMATE.

red ocean;

OMFG! that was incredible! when i saw the fancam of soulmate's duet without audia,

idk.. even i'm not there, i can felt the situation. red ocean just AMAZING!

members cried;

i already know that yoochun will cried first but the most surprise, changmin on second.

and i already predict that jae will does'nt cry on that night even a lot of people in soompi predict that he will cry.

idk, maybe i never see he cry before on stage.

songs lists;

did they perform Why I Falling In Love With You?..

and they have their solo perfs.

i hope a lot of fancam & caps soon.

OMFG!

unbelievable.

their's dream already come true.

DongBangShinKi / TohoShinKi Fighting XD

Guest SufancyDeFTTS

Congrats to the boys that the 1st day of Tokyo Dome was successfully done. Dream do come true. They must be excited and exausted. Hope they will get enough rest for the rest concerts.

(mcl0521 @ Jul 4 2009, 09:42 AM) post_snapback.gif

Thanks for all the fan accounts for the TD conert. I haven't finished reading yet since there are a lot. but I can't help to leave my comment first. The red ocean pics are really impressing. It makes me think of my blue sea. *sigh* DBSK's fans are so united and supportive. I gotta give them all thumbs up.

Yoochun was the one who cried at first, right? Bingo! He's such an emotional guy. That's why we like him like that. And then Changmin,wuli mangnae was affacted by Yoochun neh. How abt Junsu? the third. And Yunho... I guess Jaejoong is the last one who will cry, even he cry, he will only cry in the heart. Haha. They are all so lovely. Does anyone have the fancam of Jaejoong's cried in the Nagoya concert? I never see him cry but curious.

New Song- COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony

Soulmate's composition is getting more and more approval. Love their own-composed songs.

Thanks again for all the sharing. Soompiers, Fighto! TVXQ, Fighto!

Toyko Dome*Big Success; Tohoshinki*がんばっています.

I'm trying to make my dream come true next year. My dream: to TVXQ Japan Tours 2010. TVXQ Fighto!

tokyo1u.jpgtokyo2.jpg

credits: stripesoflove @ soompi.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Me (YukariiChangmin) and my twin sister (Sayuri JaeJoong) live in Hokkaido and we got a plane to Tokyo

Our journey has been happy because we knew we were doing one of our dreams.

Me aNd my sister had already attended the show of Tohoshinki in Hiroshima Green Arena.

But nothing compared to the great importance of Tokyo Dome offered.

The Gates of Tokyo Dome were opened at 4 afternoon.

There was a huge concentration of public now outside the stadium waiting for the Great time of opening of the Stadium.

I am Japanese but I confess that I have never been inside the Tokyo Dome.

I confess that is unique because it is very big there. And also very nice.

The fans were happy before the show!

One of the most touche moments in the show were the solos!

I loved it !

Wild Soul► I am fan of Changmin and I admit that I was surprised by his choice of singing Wild Soul!

His high notes were perfect and the public was at delirium. Perfect!

xiatic ► What can I say about this solo ? Perfect! Xiah is so hot! hahahaha

Duet JaeChun ► The combined voices of Soulmate did melt my heart hahahah

lovely! almost cried!

Checkmate ► Whoa! Leader Yunho has a Incredible energy on stage!

About Red Ocean ► I already seen this in Hiroshima Green Arena

But nothing equals Tokyo Domeis nice too see the red lights are animating the audience.

No Words to Describe the emotion

♥TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS♥

YukariiChangmin♥ My sister [BRUTAL HUGS] LOL !!!

私はあなたのポストを削減申し訳ありませんが私の妹...

I make your words my too!!!

Was Incredible !!!

I´m very very tired ne...

I hope who was in Tokyo Dome♥ be happy to eternity !!!

JaeChun♥ Colors Was simply FANTASTIC and JaeChun♥ voices Married so Much!!!

They´re true genius ne???

I´d like to thank U [ everybody of this Thread ]always ne...

With Fanacounts♥ Pics ,Vids and All !!!

Well...Now I´m posting some Pics from

Fujin Kouron Magazine JP Scans

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F4.jpg

F3.jpg

F5.jpg

F6.jpg

Credits:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Shared By:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

TAKE OUT FULL CREDITS !!![/